Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Wind's Revenge ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's message: Never thought I'd come back, eh? Well, I'm back so deal with it!

Disclaimer: Sega owns a lot of things…some good, some bad.

Wind's Revenge

Chapter 9

Wind woke up in a dark room. He was in some sort of tube. He knew where he was. In this base's control room, no doubt. He knew that no one would ever found him. Suddenly the lights turned on and Eggman entered the room.

"Ah, Wind! What a great surprise. Robotnik talked a lot about you…" said the mad scientist.

"Doubt that, because he died a few weeks after my creation!" said Wind.

"You thought he did, but he didn't!" said Eggman.

"What? He died. Shadow injured him and disabled his walker on ARK. Then ARK blew up a few minutes after. Thus killing him!" said Wind.

"…You got your facts straight…but it was a clone of Robotnik!" said Eggman.

"Please, Robotnik was too dumb to create a clone of himself. Heck, he was too busy building clones of Sonic to defeat him!!!" said Wind.

"You may think that…but I know that he's still alive…and kicking!" said Eggman.

"Humph! You're just playing mind games with me, don't try." said Wind.

"Then guess who triggered the security mechanism in your right eye!" said Eggman.

" 'Security mechanism'???" asked Wind.

"Yes, Robotnik implanted it to prevent you from rebelling, looks like he never used it…until now!" answered Eggman.

"You're lying, he told me he wasn't expecting anything in return of installing this mechanical eye." said Wind.

"And you trusted him? Shows that you're not that smart, eh!" said the scientist.

"Back then I wasn't the hedgehog I'm now!" answered Wind.

"Well, let's see how your creator feels about it. Sir, you can come in." said Eggman.

Wind couldn't believe what he saw. Robotnik was standing in front of him. The scientist everyone thought had died a three years ago.

"Long time no see, Wind." said Robotnik.

"What do you want from me?" asked the white hedgehog.

"Only one thing, your allegiance!" answered the mad scientist.

"In your dreams, fat-ass!"

"I always got what I wanted. I wanted people to believe that I was dead…Guess what, I got it. So when I'll attack Station Square and the Knothole Kingdom. They'll be so surprised to know that I'm still alive that they won't know what to do!!!" then he laughed like an insane lunatic.

"Thanks for the info, dumb-ass! WIND SLASH!!!" the air around Wind's fist turned into a sword as he punched the glass, but it didn't do a damn thing… "Wha?"

"Humph! You're not that smart. I knew that your Wind Slash would've pierced the glass. That's why I enforced it. Now you can't get out…"

"I'll find a way out. And when I do, you'll wish you were really dead!" said Wind.

______________________________________________________________< /div>

-Somewhere in the base-

"Damn, where is that ass hole?" asked Shadow.

"I have reasons to believe that Eggman may have captured him…" said Deadpool.

"I doubt that…He would've left us a clue…" said Sperk.

"Maybe he didn't have the time to do so…" answered Deadpool.

"I say we find him…" said Shadow.

"And I say otherwise. Unless we have some proof that he's still alive, we'll have to continue the mission without him…And say that he's dead…" said Deadpool.

"An excellent plan." said Metal.

"An excellent plan…If you were smarter…" said a voice.

"Who's there?" asked Deadpool.

A black dragon walked into view.

"Jason? What the hell are you doing here?" asked Deadpool.

"Got hired by Eggman to stop you…And I brought along a friend…Get him Metal!" said Jason as a metal echidna ran past him and tackled the metal hedgehog on the wall.

"You think you can take on all three of us???" asked Sperk.

"I don't think…That's why I brought other friends." answered Jason.

"How many friends do you have???" asked Deadpool.

"More than you do!" answered Jason as a dog and another dragon walked into view…

"You don't know what you're doing…I'm gonna enjoy ripping you apart!!!" said Sperk as his eyes glowed crimson…