Sonic X Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Nineth Digidestined ❯ Battle With LadyDevimon ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Okay, here’s Chapter 3 for ya!
Chapter 3: Battle With LadyDevimon
“Why don’t you have the boy’s Digivice and Crest!?” and evil voice shouted.
“I’m sorry!” said BlackGatomon. “That kid’s Digimon came out of nowhere and knocked them right out of my paw!”
“You have failed me! Give me one reason why I should give you another chance!”
“Please, Overlord, sir, I’ll do better next time! I promise!” She pleaded. “Maybe if I digivolve this time, I’ll have a better chance!”
‘Overlord’ thought for a second, “Hmm, fine, I’ll give you one more chance! But, if you fail me again, I will be forced to destroy you!”
“Yes, Overlord, thank you!”
“Now, go destroy those kids and get that Digivice and Crest!”
BlackGatomon nodded and took off. Once she left, ‘Overlord’ walked into another room, where he saw four giant tubes, which each contained a Chaos Emerald. A yellow/gold emerald was in one tube, a blue emerald in the second, and a red one in the third, the fourth tube was empty. Each emerald was surrounded by a dark aura. He walked up to a large console that had wires connecting to the tubes. He pushed a button with a metallic finger, activating the machine. The room was filled with whirring noise and the emeralds started glowing, and eventually they started forming into three dark figures. “Excellent, with these emeralds I have found, I will finally be able to defeat Sonic and those kids, and then I will take over this world!” He laughed evilly.
*************************************************************** ************************************************
The next morning, everyone was up strolling through the forest. Sonic's mind began to wander. "Hmm, you think the Chaos Emeralds were transprted here, too?"
"Well, when they transported us to Chris' world, they were transported along with us, so if the Emeralds are here, then they're probably scattered throughout this island." Tails replied.
"If they are here, we should look for them before this 'enemy' finds out about them." Knuckles suggested.
"Speaking of this enemy, who do you think he could be, Gennai said he might not even be a Digimon." Izzy brought up.
"Good question." Agumon said.
"If he isn't a Digimon, then he probably isn't from the DigiWorld," Gabumon said.
"It's possible that he could be from our world," Tails began. "There had to be a reason why we were brought here. Maybe it's an enemy we've fought before."
"What about that Eggman guy you guys talked about?" Tai asked.
"But, he wasn't with us when we were transported here." Amy said.
"Maybe he was transported to another part of the Digital World." Sora suggested.
"Hmm.." A smirk appeared on Sonic's face. "Guess we'll just hafta find out ourselves!"
Just then, something rushed out of the bushes."BlackGatomon's back!" Chris announced. Everyone got ready to fight.
"Don't worry, another Vee Head-Butt should do it!" Veemon said as he launched himself toward her. "Vee-"
"You won't beat me so easliy this time," BlackGatomon stated. "This time I'm ready! BlackGatomon digivolve to...." She started glowing.
"What's happening?" Sonic asked.
"I think she's digivolving!" Izzy replied.
"What?" He just got his answer.
"...LadyDevimon!" Her small cat from was replaced by a tall, dark looking woman. "Ha ha, this time I'll win! Evil Wing!" Her forearm formed into a long, spear and she attacked Veemon, sending him flying into Chris.
"Ah! Veemon, are you all right?!" Chris asked concerned for his new partner.
"I'm fine."
"C'mon! We've fought this witch before, we can do it again!" Tai shouted as he turned to Agumon." You know what to do buddy!"
"Right! Agumon...digivolve to....Greymon!"
"Whoa, that big dinosaur used to be Agumon!" Amy shrieked.
"Cool." Sonic commented.
"You guys should digivolve, too!" Sora suggested.
"Right!"
“Gabumon…digivolve to…Garurumon!”
“Biyomon…digivolve to…Birdramon!”
“Tentomon…digivolve to…Kabuterimon!”
“Gomamon…digivolve to…Ikkakumon!”
“Palmon…digivolve to…Togemon!”
“Patamon…digivolve to…Angemon!”
"Nova Blast!" A big ball of flame came from Greymon's mouth and flew toward LadyDevimon.
Before she could be hit, she quickly dodged. "Oh, too fast for you?"
“Howling Blaster! Ha!”
“Meteor Wing!”
“Electro Shocker!”
Harpoon Torpedo!”
“How about some Needle Spray!”
“Hand of Fate!”
“Lightning Paw!”
LadyDevimon dodged every single one of their attacks. “Ha ha ha!”
Sonic sped toward her and performed a homing attack on her, which sent her flying into a tree. "Heh! You're not so fast!" He said smugly while rubbing a finger under his nose.
"You did it, Sonic!" Tails cheered.
Amy clung to him like a magnet. "Oh, Sonic!"
"Ack! Amy!" Sonic struggled to get away from the pink-hedgehog.
"You haven't defeated me yet!" LadyDevimon flew into the air. "Darkness Wave!" Millions of bats flew towards them, knocking them all to the ground. All Digimon de-digivolved, except for Gatomon. The dark witch turned to Chris, who was still on the ground. "Now, hand over your Digivice and Crest, and maybe I won't hurt your little friends!"
"No!"
"Fine, then I'll take them from you!" She moved closer to him.
"Chris!" Sonic yelled. Before he could move, Veemon stepped in front of Chris.
"Get outta the way!" LadyDevimon yelled as she attacked him again, sending him sliding through the dirt.
"Now that he's out of the way!" Her arm formed into a spear again.
"Chris!!"
The screen on Chris' Digivice started glowing.
Veemon stood up, "I feel strange." Then he started glowing. Everyone's attention turned toward Chris' Digimon. "Veemon....digivolve to....ExVeemon!"
"What?" LadyDevimon turned around.
"Vee Laser!" An x-shaped laser formed from ExVeemon's chest and hit the evil Digimon. While she was off guard, he held her arms back, as she struggled. "Attack her, now!"
Sonic and Knuckles got up and they leaped into the air. The other Digidestined watched as they took each other's hand and started spinning, both of them formed a blue and red ball. Then they started hurdling down toward their target. ExVeemon quickly jumped out of the way, to avoid getting hit. Sonic and Knuckles' Homing Attack connected, knocking her to the ground. And while she was still on the ground, ExVeemon jumped into the air. "Vee Laser!" Another laser shot out of his chest and hit the fallen Digimon.
"Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" she cried as she slowly digitized, and she was gone. But, in her place was a silvery, white gem, about the size of a fist; and it was giving off an evil vibe.
"Hey, what's that?" TK pointed at the gem.
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Chris all gasped. "That's a Chaos Emerald!"
"That's one of the Chaos Emeralds, you guys were talking about?" Tai asked.
Sonic shuddered.
"What's wrong Sonic?" Kari asked.
"I'm not sure, but it feels like some sort of negative vibe is emitting from the Emerald."
"Could be a fake." Tails said.
Knuckles picked it up and examined it. "Seems real enough, but I do sense negative energy coming from it."
"Maybe we should keep it in a safe place, for now." Tails suggested.
"We could keep it in my bag, there's plenty of room." Joe said.
"Okay." Tails nodded. Knuckles handed the Chao Emerald to Joe and he stuck it in his big bag.
"I wonder what that witch was doing with one the Emeralds." Amy said.
"'s-His-Face must have a big plan in store for us." Tai said.
ExVeemon de-digivolved back down to his Rookie form.
"Good job, buddy!" Tai said as he high-fived Agumon.
"So, Chris, what'd ya think? Was I cool or what?!" Veemon helped his partner off the ground.
"Yeah, I can't believe you digivolved, that was so cool!"
Matt turned toward Sonic and Knuckles. "You guys really kicked butt out there!"
"Yeah! You guys were awesome!" TK exclaimed, raising his arms in the air.
"What kinda move was that anyway?" Tai asked.
"Aww, it was just a combo move that Knux and I came up with. It's like my Homing Attack, but with twice the power."
"We use it on Eggman all the time!" Knuckles added, he had his arms crossed over his chest and smirk on his face.
"That's pretty sweet!"
“You guys were cool, too!” Sonic gave them a thumbs-up.
Amy looked over to the spot where their fallen opponent was destroyed. "Did we…kill her?" She asked as she got up off the ground, brushing the dirt off her red dress.
"Don't worry, Digimon don't really die." Sora began, "They just get reconfigured. When Digimon get destroyed, they eventually get reborn at a place called, Primary Village."
"Primary Village?"
"For a Digimon, it's a place of new beginnings.” Biyomon added.
“LadyDevimon will turn back into a Digitama, or Digi-Egg, and hatch into a baby Digimon.” Gabumon finished.
Amy’s face it up. “You mean there are baby Digimon!? Can we see them?”
“Sure, we’re not too far from Primary Village, anyway. Besides, I’m sure ol’ Elecmon would love to see us again.” Patamon said as he flapped up and down.
“Then let’s go!” Tai said.
Everyone nodded in agreement and started off to Primary Village
End Ch. 3
I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I hope the battle scene was okay, I don’t normally do a lot of battle scenes. Anyways, my friend, Sasami87 will continue with Ch.4, and I’ll post it up when she finishes.
Oh, and I changed Chris’ crest, he will have the Crest of Order (as in the opposite of Chaos), I like it. :D
Plz R&R!