Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ A Ninja's Desire ❯ A Ninja's Desire ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

**DISCLAIMER**
 
I do not own the Sonic characters... unfortunately. If I did, then we'd be seeing lovely yaoi and yuri everywhere. But mostly yaoi. Sonic the Hedgehog and all characters within the Sonic market are © SEGA/Sonic Team.
 
**********
 
Sonic the Hedgehog. The very name repeated over and over again in Espio's mind. The ninja scowled to himself.

"That pathetic pink hedgehog is always chasing him, causing him to run. It's getting on my nerves. I want him myself."

A wide smirk came over the chameleon's face.

"I always get what I want. That blue hedgehog is soon to be mine."

Relaxing on his sofa, Espio ran a gloved finger over his shuriken blades. Reaching into a secret compartment, he took out a photograph of the blue hero he wanted so badly.

"Looking at his smug grin only heightens my desire to make him mine."

His smirk growing wider, Espio continued to gaze at Sonic's picture, until Vector came inside, another shy smile on his face. The chameleon turned his gaze to his crocodile leader, the smirk still on his face.

"Let me guess. You helped another child in need, and then refused to take their money."

Vector blinked, before grinning and flashing a thumbs-up.

"Seeing the smile on their little faces is payment enough for me."

Espio grinned back, nodding. He may not have liked to admit it, but he too had a soft spot for children, including Charmy. Suddenly, the chameleon's expression changed when he found Vector standing over him.

"What do you want?"

It was the crocodile's turn to smirk, noticing the picture of a certain blue hedgehog being held ever so dearly in Espio's arms.

"How long, Espio?"

Said chameleon blinked a few times in confusion.

"Huh? What?"

It hadn't dawned on him that he was still holding Sonic's picture close to him, or that Vector may have seen it. It was about to though. Vector smirked wider, a couple of sharp teeth beginning to show.

"Sonic. How long have you been obsessing over Sonic?"

A deep blush of embarassment came over Espio's face.

"That's none of your concern!"

Snickering, Vector shrugged and walked away, almost laughing uncontrollably when he heard Charmy buzz in, stop suddenly, and call out excitedly.

"Do you love Sonic? Huh? Huh? HUH?"

Giving a wide smirk, Espio pulled Charmy close and spoke in a sly voice.

"I don't think you would tell anyone else about this, unless you want everyone to know about a certain feeling of love you have for a certain two-tailed kitsune boy, am I right?"

Charmy swallowed and nodded. He then returned to his usual happy face.

"Okay, Espy!"

The chameleon grinned to himself, the grin becoming another smirk. Glancing at the picture, he was more determined than ever. He would make Sonic the Hedgehog his for eternity.

-----

Meanwhile, in the Mystic Ruins, Sonic gazed up at Angel Island longingly, giving a soft sigh.

"I don't want to be a hero anymore. I just want someone to come and sweep me off my feet."

The blue hedgehog closed his eyes, a certain purple chameleon's image being projected in his mind.

"Espio... I need you to take me away with you. Anywhere would be fine... as long as you're with me."

Sonic's eyes snapped open as he heard the voice of his young kitsune buddy.

"Sonic? Did I hear correctly?"

The hedgehog blushed deeply, having accidentally spoken his feelings just as his best friend had arrived.

"Y-yeah, buddy. I... I don't want to be a hero anymore."

Tails smiled.

"You'll always be a hero, Sonic. Even if you're not saving the world anymore, you'll still always be a hero to everyone. But that's not what I meant. I could've sworn that I heard you want Espio to come and take you away with him."

The blue hedgehog blushed even deeper.

"I-I really like him, Tails..."

Grinning, the little kitsune gave a soft chuckle.

"Heheh... so another one has fallen victim to the charms of someone from the Chaotix Team."

Sonic blinked, suddenly grinning.

"You like Charmy, eh?"

Tails' face became blank.

"No. I like Vector..."

Sonic's eyes almost bulged out of his head. He tried to say something, but could only gasp, causing Tails to start laughing.

"I see you've forgotten how to detect sarcasm, Sonic. Of course I like Charmy, but truth be told, you're going to have to confront Espio."

The blue hedgehog nodded slowly, recovering from his shock, caused by his best friend's sarcasm.

"O-okay... and one of these days, I'm gonna get you for making me look like a fool."

The kitsune only shrugged, grinning. He walked away, waving to his blue friend. Sonic glanced back up at Angel Island. Little did he know, that he wouldn't need to even say anything.

-----

Espio stood up and smirked to himself.

"Now, I'm going to claim that blue hedgehog. Sonic shall be mine."

The purple chameleon dashed off towards the Mystic Ruins. Meanwhile, Sonic was pulled out of his thoughts of Espio by arms wrapping around him from behind.

"Guess whooooooo, Sonikku?~"

Opting to be sarcastic, Sonic smirked widely.

"Cheese? I didn't know you could talk!"

The arms clung tighter, causing the blue hedgehog to gasp and wheeze.

"O-okay... Amy... l-let me... go..."

The pink hedgehog didn't let go.

"I finally have you now, Sonic! Now, we're gonna go on a date and...-- Aaaaah!"

Amy was cut off as a shuriken flew past her head, lodging into the tree beside her. A deep voice called out to her.

"Let him go, now, or my next shot won't miss."

The pink hedgehog refused to let go of Sonic, suddenly gasping as Espio appeared, the chameleon walking towards her.

"I said, let him go."

Amy stammered, obviously afraid of Espio.

"W-why s-should I-I l-let h-him g-go?"

Espio stopped right in front of Amy, and placed his hand on Sonic's shoulder.

"Because... Sonic... is mine."

As carefully as he could, Espio pulled a grateful Sonic out of Amy's arms, and into his own. The blue hedgehog gazed up into the chameleon's eyes in wonder.

"E-Espio..."

Picking Sonic up, Espio gazed back into Sonic's eyes, his own eyes glinting.

"I want you, Sonic... and I always get what I want."

Sonic's next words made Amy's eyes bulge.

"You can have me... forever."

Espio pressed his lips onto Sonic's, deepening the kiss in an instant. Amy couldn't believe her eyes. -HER- Sonic was -GAY-? No wonder the blue hedgehog had tried to get away all the time. She began to pull out her Piko Piko Hammer, until she noticed how happy Sonic was. She decided it was best to just walk away, and be happy for the blue hedgehog. Before she did though, she spoke softly to Espio.

"Take care of him. If you don't, I'll make you sorry."

Espio broke the kiss with Sonic and smirked over at Amy.

"You've no need to worry. I always take care of my possessions... and Sonic is my most precious possession of all."

The blue hedgehog blushed deeply, his beloved chameleon saying such romantic words. The pink hedgehog simply smiled and walked away, leaving Espio and Sonic alone. The chameleon grinned at the hedgehog in his arms.

"Anywhere in particular you'd like to go?"

Sonic blushed deeply, placing his arms around Espio's neck.

"Anywhere... as long as we're together."