Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Jaw Clause ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

craZ4knux: Hiya, peoples! I'll get back to My Happy Ending later, but I just had to put this one on. It's pretty funny. It involves Sonic.
Sonic: I finally get to star in my own fic.
craZ4knux: Whatever, Knux do the disclaimer
Knux: She does not own us. We are owned by Sonic Team and Sega.
craZ4knux: thank you, now on with the story!
The Jaws Clause
One day, Sonic and co. were vacationing at the beach on Emerald Coast. And Sonic wasn't too excited about it, since he hates water, but the others made him come along.
"I don't see why I have to go, why can't i just stay home!" Sonic asked.
"Because we just want you're company." said Amy.
Chris and the others were hatching a plan. Chris 'left'.
"Where's Chris?" asked Sonic.
"Uh, he...he..he went back to the TornadoX to get the rest of our stuff," Tails replied.
"Okay, well, I'll be in the water, trying not to drown." Amy took Sonic's arm and drug him towards the water.
"Okay!" Tails shouted and turned to the others.
"All right everybody, you know what to do."
They nodded and tool off to their positions and was ready for action--or humiliation, which ever one you prefer.
Knuckles was relaxing on a beach chair when Tails gave him the thumbs-up, knux reached down to press the 'play' button on a tape recorder underneath his chair. It started playing the music from 'Jaws".
da da da. da da da. da da da.
"Hey, what's that?" Amy asked. (she's in with the plan, too)
"What?" Sonic asked.
"That sound."
Sonic heard the sound. Da da da. Da da da. Da da da. Da da. Da da. Da da. Da da. Sonic noticed a fin sticking out of the water, coming towards him! "Shark!" Sonic went speeding out od the water up a palm tree. And then it came out of the water. "Chris?"
Chris was wearing a rubber shark fin on his back, "ha, ha!" Everybody starting bustin' out laughin'.
Sonic hopped down from the tree. "What's going on?"
Tails came out of hiding, holding a video camera.
"You, guys set me up!"
"Yep and it's all on tape!" Heh, heh!"
"Yeah, i've never seen anybody turn from blue to yellow in 10 seconds." said Chris.
"You should have seen your face!" said Knux.
"I should've known you guys were gonna trick me."
The end. Da da da.
craZ4knux: so what'd ya think. I thought it was a little funny.
Sonic: What! Why did I have to get tricked!
craZ4knux: well you said you wanted to be the star, and you got your wish.
bye, hope you liked it. : )