Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Prolouge)- *Angel*
(Thought she was dead huh?) I woke up to see a blood red sky and tear stained clouds. As I strained to sit up I felt a hand catch my back.
“It's okay. Just sit down.” Said the voice.
“Kornta?” I asked in disbelief. “Is that you?”
“Yes. Necren and Riku are also here.” She said calmly. My eyes flew open and I looked all around. We were in a wastland with burnt trees, rivers of blood and blasts of smoke that went up every couple seconds. Not far away from were I was I saw Riku and a man that must've been Necren.
“Riku.” I said getting up and walking towards him.
“Angel.” He said standing up and greeting me with a hug and a kiss on my right cheek. I looked at his eyes and saw the same person I grew up with.
I looked at the other figure.
“So,” I said. “You're Necren. Huh?”
“Yes,” He said walking up to me. “ And it's a pleasure to meet you Angel Young.”
“Please don't use my last name.” I said. “Where are we?”
“In Limbo. After each of us died we were sent here to wait until a month has passed. And you have the way out Angel.” Said Kornta looking at me. I touched my neck, like I do when I'm scared, and felt a cold piece of glass.
“The Master Emerald.” I said softly.
“Yes. That's the only way out of here.” Said Necren.
“Then let's ditch this place.” I said, motioning for everyone to gather around me. “Chaos Control!” Then we vanished. There was a blinding light and when it faded away I didn't see any of my friends. Instead I saw a large shrine.
I walked up it to see a lone figure. It turned around and looked at me.
“Angel, I'm going to need your Master Emerald piece.”
“Who are you? And how do you know my name?” I asked stepping forwards.
“I am Tikal, keeper of the Master Emerald. And Knuckles the enchidna told me about you.”
“Well Tikal, I can't give you the Emerald piece because it won't come,” I said tugging at it. It came off and flew towards Tikal who caught it and transported it.
“Thank you. Now remember this, I can't get you to the exact day you died so there mght be a time elapse. I'll try to talk to you when I can. Only Knuckles will know you might be alive. Goodbye.” At that I was transported again and when I woke up I saw my friends that I transported with, in an entirly different place.
 
Sorry about the different Necren spellings.and this happened at the Epilouge of The Portal. Please be patient, and R&R.
-RCR