Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter 12-Show Two ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 12-Show Two-*Artemis*
(Don't think I've used her yet…)
“Artemis Haun and Elena.” Said the speaker. I looked over to Elena, who was now looking at Tobias.
“Ready?” I asked. She nodded and both of us walked onto the stage. There were about two-hundred people who cheered for us as we walked on, and about four-hundred eyes just starting at us, waiting for us to do something. I looked in the back and saw a small red light. They were video-taping us as well. I looked at Elena who looked just fine, she was hardly breaking a sweat.
The announcer told everyone what we were going to be singing and the song started. (From the movie.)
El:If there's a prize for rotten judgement, ugh, I gues I've already won that. No man is worth the agrivation, that's ancient history been there, done that.
Me” Who ya think you're kidding? He's the earth and heaven to ya. Try to keep it hiddin' honey we can see right through ya. Girl you can't conceal it, we know how you're feelin' who you're thinking of!…
 
*Jack*
“What are you doing?” Asked a voice in my ear.
“Wuya! How many times have I told you not to do that to me!?” I shouted to the purple ghost as I turned down the volume.
“Many times.” She answered flatly, and looking at the screen. “You should know by now I don't listen to you. What are you watching?”
“This `Sining across the World' thing. Artemis is in it. See? She the one singing now.” I said pointing to Artemis's figure on the screen. Wuya looked closer.
“Yes, I see her. But who's that other girl? The one singing with her?” She asked.
“That is Elena. Both of `em are good if you ask me.” I said turning up the volume.
“Yes, they are.” She said floating away. “WAIT!” She shouted coming back.
“What is it? I'm trying to watch this.” I said.
“Turn up the volume! NOW!” She shouted.
“Okay. Okay.” I said turning it up.
She closed her eyes and listened.
“That's it. That's her.” She said.
“Care to explain?” I asked, leaning back in my chair.
“Elena is our dear friend Angel Young.” She said slowly. I fell out of my chair.
“What?! You're joking now hag.” I said looking back at the screen. “That couldn't be Angel. SHE'S DEAD!!”
“Wan't to bet? Listen to her sound waves. The Xiaolin Warriors won't take much longer in seeing through her disguise.” Said Wuya. She peered closer. “And Riku is with her.”
“HOLD ON!” I shouted. “Both Riku AND Angel died a year ago! Both of us saw them die, so did the losers! They cannot be here right now in the flesh!” I shouted.
She turned sharply. “Yet I was in the fleh less than a month ago! How does it mak their feat impossible!? Think about that Jack, and ask them next Shen Gon Wu.” She said floating away.
“Hmmph. Stupid ghost. Then again…” I said looking at Elena's pixiliezed face. “Maybe she's right…”
 
*Ayoni*
I clapped as loud as I could as Elena and Artemis walked off stage.
“You both were awsome!” Said Kairi.
“Yeah. Tonight you guys can choose the next one.” Said Raimundo.
“Okay.” Said Elena. “So where do you guys live?” At that, no one answered very quickly. “Is everything alright?”
“Yeah. It's just, come outside and you'll see.”Said Raimundo. They followed us out and Dojo came out from under Clay's hat.
“Holy Crap!” Shouted Tobias. (He's never seen Dojo at all.)
“Wow.” Said Elena silently as Dojo grew. Everyone filed on exept her. She hestitated, but finaly climbed on around his neck. Dojo flew off towards the Temple.
“So where's your clothes and stuff?” asked Artemis.
“Oh! Well we didn't know that we'd need them.” Explained Tobias.
“Do you need `em? We can go and get- “ Started Dojo.
“No. We'll be fine.” Ashured Elena.
“Okay.”
“So, tell us, what exacticaly do you guys need a dragon for?” Asked Tobias.
“Okay. Well I act as transportation for these guys and sense Shen Gon wu.” Said Dojo. “That's my two cents.”
“And before you ask, Shen Gon Wu are magical objects that give you special powers when you hold them and say it's name.”Said Chuko.
“And Chuko and I don't normaly look like this.” I said.
“Then what do you look like normaly?” Asked Tobias. With a shimmer of light Chuko and I shrunk and grew butterfly wings, mine were just a bit more intrecite since I was part of the Royal Family.
“Cool.” Said Elena. I noticed she didn't say a lot, and when we were nearing the Temple she hugged Dojo around the neck, and he hardly paid it any mind.
Once he landed Sora walked by with Omi.
“Hi guys! Tobias. Elena.” He said.
“Hi Omi! Hi Sora! Do you know where Master Fung is?” Asked Clay.
“He's in the Meditation Hall with Shadow and Knuckles. Why?”Asked Sora.
“How bought I takeElena and Tobias to meet them?” I asked.
“Sure. I need to tell Artemis and Chuko something anyway.” Said Clay.
“Come on you two. Shadow's a grump most of the time so we might catch them at a good time.” I said.
 
*Chuko*
Once the little tour group left my attention turned to Clay. As well as Dojo's and Artemis's.
“So what do you need to tell us?” Asked Dojo.
“Well, before I do tell you, I just want to make it clear that you might not belive me. Even if you do, it's kindof far fetcched, and well…”
“Just spit it out Clay!” Shouted Artemis.
“Okay! Okay. Here goes. I think Tobias and Elena are Riku and Angel.” Silence. Silence for a whole minute.
“Clay, I'm not sure if you've noticed but Angel and Riku died, a year ago. There's no possible way that they're alive.” Said Dojo.
“Yeah? Well when Artems told me to spy on them at the mall, I overheard `em call each other Angel and Riku.”Said Clay.
“SO? It could just be a nickname for each other.” I said, not trying to sound too hopeful.
“I can understand Angel as a nickname, but Riku IS a bit farfetched,” Said Artemis.
“So what do we do?” Asked Dojo.
“I have a plan, but IT is a bit far fetched. So you need to do exacticaly as I say. Got it?” asked Artemis.
“If it might get Angel back then yes.” I said, I only hoped that Raimundo was ready for her when she came back.
 
Hola little people! I just want to tell you a news flash. On Friday the 29th, 2007, I will be going down to Virginia for a week, then spend anther week at my grandparents house. So don't be expecting another ibstalment anyime soon. But I am working on another story… SO STAY TUNED!
-RCR
Animegirl214 I have an I dea I want to tell you after Karate. X.S. meets N…. If you don't figure out what I'm telling you about then I'll tell you myself