Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Return of an Angel ❯ Chapter-14 Realizations ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 14-Realizations-*Angel*
I looked outside into the Temple courtyard. “So they finally know the truth. I just wish I could have told them. Jeez, I hope Riku's okay.” There was a knock at my door.
“Come in.” I said, faintly. Chuko flew in. Both of us staired at each other for a moment, thoughts going through our heads. Finaly, she made the first move.
“Oh, come here.”She said flying towards me. Both of us hugged. “It's not every day your friend comes back from the dead.” She said, close to tears.
“Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry. I'm back now. And things will be just the same as usual.” I said. (How wrong THAT is…)
“Come on. Everyone `ll wanna say hi to you.” She said going out the door. I hesitated.
“Where's Riku?” I asked.
“I think Clay and Sora put him in the Shen Gon Wu vault. We gave him more of the drug than you. So he'll probably be out longer.” Explained Chuko.
“I see.”
“But you can see him later! Once he's awake! I'm sure Sora and Kairi will want to as well. But first you have to tell us ALL what's happened. Not just some of us, but all of us. Now come on! Artemis is making breakfast. Strawberry pancakes, your favorite.” Tempted Chuko. I broke a smile. “There we go! That's the Angel I know and love!” Said Chuko, flying down the hall.
I ran after her.
“So are Artemis and Raimundo officialy going out?” I asked.
“As far as I can tell, yes. But I think he still has a soft spot for you. He did carry you in last night.” We took a sharp left.
“Hey! Aren't we going to eat inside?” I asked.
“Nope! We're eating outside today.” As we entered the courtyard and everyone saw me, there was silence.
“Hi guys.” I said softly. Then Omi ran up to me and gave me a hug. Soon everyone followed suit. Everyone that is, exept Artemis.
“Give her some air. I'm sure she needs it.” Said Artemis coldly. The only person who didn't draw away right away was…Sora. (Ansem almost killed her. According to me.)
“Uh. Sora?” Asked Kimiko. He opened his eyes, completely oblivious to the warmth that went away from around him. He let go.
“Sorry.” He apologized drawing away. “Sorry.”
“Hey, no prob.” I said sitting down on a rock.
“So why didn't you tell us?” Asked Clay.
“Because I didn't want to. Mostly because I didn't know if you would believe me or not. Where's the rest of everybody? I wouldv'e asked last night but…” I said.
“Who?”Asked Omi.
“Donald, Goofy, Sonic…” I started.
“They left to their worlds a while ago.” Said Artemis, passing around a fresh plate of pancakes. “Almost as soon as you died.”
“And Happy Birthday.” Said Raimundo.
“Huh?” asked half of the group.
“Yeah. It's your birthday today. In other words you died two years ago today.” Answered Raimundo.
“What was it like?” Asked Omi.
“What was it like to what?” asked Shadow walking up.
“To die.” Said Omi. Everyone turned towards me, even Artemis.
“Well, it felt like a wave of last minute things wash over you at the moment of impact. Like you knew you where going to die no matter what anyone does. It can't be stopped. It felt like you could only smell blood, taste fear, and hear pitiful screams of other people who went before you.” I said softly.
“Sounds familiar.” Said Shadow. Taking a pancake.
“What?” Asked Knuckles. “I know you're a dare-devil but you can't have done something THAT stupid!” Silence from Shadow answered. “What did you do?”
“The amount of times that hedgehog has MEET the Grim Reaper is insane. The amount of times he's been close to death or already dying is just pure madness.” Answered Ayoni.
“Sounds encouraging.” Said Artemis. The pancake plate passed to me. The smell wafed up to my nose. I took one and passed it on to Clay.
“So what happened al this time?” Asked Sora.
“Nothing really. I meet up with Riku, Kornta and Necren in Limbo, got out of there, meet Tikal who in turn took away my Master Emerald piece, meet you guys and that's pretty much it.” I said.
“Wow. That's nothing compared to what we've done.” Said Artemis. “We've won at least seventy five percent of all the showdowns, planted a garden which is the one you're sitting in right now.” She started. I looked around and saw that it might've taken about six or seven months at least. “Not to mention most of us have gone on and kissed our dates,” She looked at Raimundo. This was too much. I stood up and walked away. “Was it something I said?” asked Artemis.
“I can't believe it. I'm gone one year and Artemis has basically influenced everyone. Even Rai.” I said. I looked up to see where I was going and saw the hybiscus tree where Raimundo and I had `kissed'. I still wish Wuya was wrong and that it was Raimundo. But all of her facts where supported.
“Already on your own?” I spun around with tears in my eyes to see Master Fung. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.
“I just wish things were like it was before Artemis.” I sobbed. He patted my back, as if it was answer enough. “It's just, Raimundo… a-and Artemis…”
“I'll talk with them. Go see Riku. He's waiting to see you.” He said calmly. I drew away and nodded. As I turned to leave he handed me something. I looked at it, surprised.
“But how do you…” I started.
“I've been watching you. In your sleep you change form. YOU just need to know how to use it when you're awake.” I nodded, taking the scroll.
“Dojo won't mind will he?”
“No.” I walked away towards the Shen Gon Wu vault.
 
*Jack*
“Wake up! Jack you blithering ideot! Wake up!”
“What d'you want!?” I shouted.
“She's here.” She said.
“Finally.” I said sitting up in my chair. The she, Wuya was refering to was Katnappe'.
“Hi Jack.” She said walking into the room. “Heard you need me help. Prrrrrrah.” I hate her cat puns. If only the chameleon bot hadn't been destroyed…
“Yeah. I admit. I do need your help. But your career is also at stake.” I said.
“What d-you mean?” She asked.
“Let's just say there's another cat in town.” I said. I falling into the pun pit.
“Who?”
“Her name is Midnight. Ever heard of her?” I asked.
“No. But soon no one will remember her either.”
“So you'll help then?”
“Not you. But thanks for the info. Come on kitties.” She said walking out the door again. Her little white kittens followed her. I turned around, dreading as to what I might see. All my robots, projects,ect., where diminished. My jaw opened and my right eye started to twitch.
“That went well.” Said Wuya.
“Shut up hag.” I said.
“Well think of it this way. At least you don't need to pay anyone.”
“True. Very true.”
 
Okay. Not one of my best ones I admit. But I have other news! Okay, first anyone who is reading this story and would like to, thay can use either Angel, Chuko, Ayoni,Kornta, or Necren for their own purposes. I only ask two things in return. Tell me what story they're going to be in so I can see how you use them. And please NO NARUTO FICS!!! And second, I'm writing yet ANOTHER story. It's called, Yin Yang Keeper. So keep R&Ring.
RCR