Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Chronicles : The Legend of the Emeralds of Fantasy ❯ Sonic Chronicles : The Legend of the Emeralds of Fantasy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sonic Chronicles
Book One : The Legend of The Emeralds of Fantasy


Long ago a land of peace and harmony existed, Mobvious, until something happened. These emeralds fell from the sky and caused chaos and destruction on the world of peace. The green fields of grass were now destroyed and homes were demolished. Then when everybody thought that there cannot be any more chaos in the world, these creatures appeared and destroyed everything in their path. Because the emeralds caused this they were called The Emeralds of Fantasy. Today these emeralds are known as chaos emeralds and are collected by a brave hero, Sonic the Hegdehog. Along with his best friend and partner, Tails, Sonic saved the world from chaos and destruction. Now the Legend of the Emeralds of Fantasy continues....


"Hey Sonic!!!" Amy yelled out. Amy was a girl who is always over-peppy and happens to love Sonic the Hedgehog,. "I found this emerald in the Mystic Ruins!!!" "Huh." Sonic said. "You found an emerald?" Sonic took the emerald out of Amy's hand and it started to shine. A flash glared and Sonic ended up in a village filled with hedgehogs, echidnas, foxes and a bunch of other animals. Sonic was sent to a whole other time zone!!!



To Be Continued