Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic X-Treme ❯ Oblivion : Leon Unleahsed and Mobvious Destroyed ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter One:
Oblivion : Leon Unleashed and Mobvious Destroyed
 
2 years ago from today, that horrible, horrible day. In ways it was a good day but for one reason it was horrible… Cosmos. She died saving us. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, this is my story…
 
Mobvious was a beautiful planet, with lush grass and sky blue oceans. It has been 2 years and Tails still haven't gotten over Cosmos. I'm not saying I don't care about Tails and his problem. I just have my own. I need to get back to Earth, for me, for Chris. For the past couple of years I've been trying to find a way to get back to Earth, I probably would be able to if Shadow was with me. But he disappeared a while after we got back to Mobvious. I've tried searching for him, but just couldn't. But after all we've been through nothings really changed. I was still as blue and cool as ever, and Tails is still as great of a mechanic as he's always been. And, unfortunately, Knuckles still obsesses over that Master Emerald. Amy still chases me once in a while, but I don't really mind it. It just tells me that anything that comes our way, she'll still be the same. Cream was playing with Cheese in the fields. Everything was fine…for now…
 
 
There was a space station in the sky. The Space Colony Ark. A couple of years ago when we met Shadow, we helped stop the Colony from hitting Earth. Now, years later, something emerged from the shadows of the colony. Inside the colony there was a freezing room, inside there was someone frozen. There was a timer on the freezer. Three, two, one, the freezer opened. Out came a creature with long, spiky, orange hair. He was at least 5 feat tall with a low voice. The creature walked down the halls and saw something through the window. It was the planet known as Mobvious. “Mobvious…” The creature whispered to himself. He then remembered something from years ago…
 
About 100 years ago, a creature was created by Gerald Robotnik. It was too strong for the real world, so Robotnik frove him in the Space Colony Ark. It was set to 100 years. “Goodbye…Leon the Lion…” Gerald said as Leon was being frozen. Leon's flashback ended and he got mad. “That jerk!” Leon yelled. “He froze me. I'll kill him!” He looked at Mobvious again. “I sense something on that planet. It's strong. I'll eliminate him before he becomes a threat.” With that, Leon shot an energy blast at Mobvious, heading towards it at a great speed. “Now.” Leon said. “I must kill Gerald Robotnik!”
 
 
I was going to see Tails when I sensed something. “Huh, it can't be!” I said. “Shadow!” “So Sonic, how's it been, with me gone and all?” “What's your problem!” I yelled. “You left for two years! Now you come back and expect for you to be welcomed with open arms?! Hmmm…” Shadow said. “I guess you don't want my warning.” “Huh, a warning?” I asked. “Look up.” Shadow said. I did as I was told and looked up. “What!” I yelled. There was a blast coming straight for Mobvious! “I'll help you and your stupid friends escape to Earth. Me and you will do chaos control and get out of here. We have to make a chaos control big enough for everyone to get to Earth. Put all of our energy in it. Ready?” “Ready.” I said. We each took out a chaos emerald and said. “Chaos Control!” As everyone transported to Earth the blast was almost hitting Mobvious. “I'll see you soon…Chris…” Sonic whispered to himself. I ended up in a place I've never been to before. I looked around and saw that Shadow was with me. “Do you know where we are?” I asked Shadow. “Wait a minute.” I saw buildings I recognized from some of Chris's books. “We're in New York City!” I snapped. I looked in the sky and saw Mobvious being blown to peaces. “I'll find the person who did that.” I said. “Sonic.” Shadow said. “I'll be back, I'm going to the Space Colony Ark. The person who did that is there. Goodbye.” “But Sha-“ I was interrupted. Shadow disappeared. “I have to get to Station Square.” I said to myself, disappointed that Shadow left again. I got in a good position and blasted off at an incredible speed. I was on my way to Station Square…
To Be Continued…