Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Door of Pure Evil ❯ Rouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well hello and it's a beautiful Saturday morning at 6:00 am …” click
I slammed my hand on the off button.i slowly opened my eyes to the streaming light peering through the blinds.
 
“uh”
 
I did not want to get up at all.
Slowly, I started to remove my bed covers and got dressesed.
I wore a red gemstones necklace, a short half sleeved red belly shirt, a black, long peaent skirt, big hoop earings, and long black high heel boots.
 
After getting dresses, I walked into my living room. The tv was turned on to the scifi channel, and the plaid couch had a note stuck to it.
It read:
 
Rouge-
Went out
Be back around 5:00 a.m.
-shadow
 
 
Knock knock knock
 
Someone was at the front door.
 
“who is it?” I asked.
 
No answer.
 
“shadow is that you?
 
Still no answer.
 
I peeked through the keyhole to see who was outside my door. Noone was threre.
 
Knock knock knock
 
I flung open the door quickly. Whoever was playing a prank on was not going to get away with it. I peered outside. Noone was there.
 
“whoever knocked on my door better go away or else.” I yelled.
 
I closed the front door and slowly started to walk to the bathroom, closed, the door, and turned on the facet in the bathtub.
 
“ a soothing bath wille help me clam my nerves”
I undressed and slowly climbed into the tub.
 
****************************************
 
 
Sitting on the couch, I head the door open then close.
 
“shadow your late.”
 
“so what ,” he sneered. “since when did it matter?”
 
“well I'd like to know you where ok!”
 
He grunted. Not exactly the social type. He is always being rude but not this rude.
 
“you took the time to write me a note, but you cant even get here when you say your going to be here!” I yelled.
 
He walked out of the room, ignoring what I said.
 
I really really hate it when he does that. I wasen exactly into his mood so I left, slamming the door behind me.
 
*************************************
 
After going for a walk, and clamming my nerves, I decided to go back home. I walked up to the porch, opened the door, and slowly closed it. I turned around to lock the door and screamed, with all my fear coursing through me.