Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prolouge
*Angel*
It was quite as we were coming back from grtting the last Chaos Emerald, and Chuko ws fallinf asleep beside me. As I looked out of the window of the X-tornado I felt a pain at my heart and I knew that the portal was coming.
“Chuko. Chuko wake up. The portal's coming. We've collected enough Emeralds.”I whispered.
“Joy. Now ask them if they want to come.” She mumbled.
I looked over and saw Sora, Knuckles and Sonic all looking outside. Tails was opperating the ship and Amy was backseat driving. Goofy, Donald, Cream and Cheese were also asleep.
“Hey. Guys. Who wants to come with us to the next world?”I asked.
“Well,” Said Sora, stretching. “Count me Donald and Goofy in.”
“And Sonic, Tails and I will acompany you.” Said Knuckles calmly. Sonic fell out of his seat.
“We will?” He asked. Knuckles waved his fist over Sonic's head.
“Yes. We will.” The blue hedgehog quickly added.
“Don't forget me!” Yelled Chuko flying in front of my face.
“Oh you're coming to.” I said, looking out the window again. Then the stars came together and the portal opened. And then it started to pull me in.
“Guys it's here! Amy take the wheel! Sora, Donald Goofy come here! Tails hold on to the guys! Lets go or you'll be left behind!” I yelled picking up the boys. Jumping through the window my wings unfolded and I flew towards the portal. I looked back to see Tails holding the other two.
I chucked the boys in and flew against the force of the wind puling me in. Then I grabbed hold of Tails and flung them in. Looking around one last time I saw a robot jumping through the sky right towards me.
“Crud.” I said to my self. Pulling out one of my swords I blocked a heat blast and resheathed it. I grabbed Chuko and went through the portal. My wings disapeared and the portal closed…