Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 2: First Impressions ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2
First Impressions
*Angel*
The boy was just standing there! He wasn't blinking or anything because he was just standig there! The dragon was getting closer and I think it saw me disapear into thin air. Usually I wouldn't mind if someone saw me disapear, but I'm worried now. This world feels familiar to me and this would be the first.
I know I sound a little mean but I'm not gonna get him out of there. But when the dragon touched the ground he had put his forpaw down the wrong way, and wow was that a crash! I mean it did a front flip with a couple people on its back and landed on top of the boy!
And this is what I heard in order,
“What just happened?!”
“I FELL!”
“You need to work on your landing Dojo.”
“Ya think?!”
“Who was that?!”
“I don't know!”
I was thinking “Who are these crackpots?” Chuko tapped me on the shoulder and said,
“I think you should heal that dragon. If you don't help it soon it could be scared.”
“Fine,” I said “But just one healing.” I flew down, invisibleof course and just watched them. Like what they were wearing and what they were doing.
One boy with blond hair from what I could tell, had a cowboy hat, a red kercheif, and a blue denime shirt and pants on.
The girl had a yellow outfit on with her hair up in pigtails. The boy I saw first was wearing kakhi pants, a white shirt with an orange and green lining. And a really small boy was wearing black pants, a red shirt and for some God known reason he was yellow!!
As for their condition all of them were getting over the fall and the dragon was howling in pain. So I whipped up a little sandstorm as to not take any chances of being seen.luckily the dragon asn't moving so I had a good healing shot.
“Heal.” I whispered as blue liquid ran from my fingers and onto it's wound. Then I took out a bag, a pencil, and some paper. I wrote something, then I put it into the bag and tied it securly around the dragon's forpaw. I decide I would walk back to where Chuko was since it was only about 20 feet away. But along the way I stumbled over something. When I looked down there was a hilt of a sword sticking out of the sand. I bent down to pick it up but decided against it, so instead I made a sand pillarwith the sword on the top within easy reach.
I meet Chuko in the grove of trees and then I turned around to see what happened.
“Guys! My forpaw!” said the dragon.
“Yeah,” Cough, cough. “What is it?” said the tallest boy.
“I can move it again!” it exlaimed.
“Wow.” I thought“ The dragon can talk! I guess the humans can't turn into a dragon like I can.”
“Well that's good. Now we can get back to the temple.”said the girl.”
“Wait! Look over there it is the Sword of the Storm!” exlaimed the short boy. All four of them including the dragon came over to the pillar I had just made, but they took no notice. They just took this Sword of the Storm and they all went on the dragon, exept the tall boy. He had found the tracks I left. He followed them to the grove of trees I was in.
“Hey Clay hurry up! We gotta get the Wu back to the temple before Spicer comes!” yelled the boy with the brown hair.
“Fine I'm coming!” he yelled back. But as he turned around I think he caught a gilnt of my eyes. As he hopped on the dragon Chuko turned towards me and said,
“We should follow them to their temple.”
“Fine.” I replied. As they took off I followed them with two thoughts on my mind. One, was Clay his real name. And two, who the heck is Spicer?!