Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 3: New surroundings and faces ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3
New Surroundings and Faces
*Angel*
As Chuko and I followed them back to their `temple', the area to where they were going got a more peaceful and docile look.
“Who are these people and what are they doing?”I asked Chuko.”I know just as much about them as you do.” she replied. After about three more minutes of flying they landed in a courtyard area, wich was part of their temple. Still invisible I went into the courtyard to see what they would do. Chuko waited by the wall and also watched. When the dragon landed the kids jumped off and it shrunk about 10 times its size! (The bag also fell off of its paw, but they didn't notice.)
Then all five of them went down into a little chamber with the sword and came back up empty handed. Then they went inside. After a while it started to get cold and dark. So with Chuko's help both of us could make a little campsite far away enough from the main gate so we could see what was going on, but far away enough not to attract attention.
“I should probably check and see where the others are.”I thought. So I pulled out the laptop that was in my bag and then I typed in their names to the G.P.S. Luckily all of them were in the groups they went in with and they all were also on the move. Ecspecialy one person in one of the groups, and the persons name who showed up on the screen was … Sonic.
All of a sudden I heard a rustling in the bushes.
“Chuko, … is that you?”I asked hopefully.
“No. I'm right here. Why?”She replied.
“Because somethings out there. And it's getting closer.” I said. Then without warning a tiger jumped out from behind me and attacked me. Once it left it gave me a couple good scratches and a near knockout.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. After two minutes of excrutiating pain I was about to faint. But help came, and it was the tall boy, the yellow boy, and the dragon.
“Looks as if somethin' feirce came through here and tore her up.” Said the tall boy.
“Thank you for telling us mister observent. She could be seriously hurt.” exlaimed the dragon. While those two were ranting on the yellow boy came up to me. Being bairly consious I could only utter a few words.
“Find Chuko. Blue bag. Please help.” Then I fainted. *Chuko will tell you what happens next*
“Guys.”said the yellow boy.
“What is it Omi?” asked the tall boy.
“She said something. It was, Find Chuko. Blue bag. And please help.” He replied.
“Great. Now who is Chuko?” asked the dragon.
“I am.” They all turned to find me flying towards them.
“Uhh. You're really small…” started the tall boy.
“Yes. I know. And you are really tall. But you need to help me with Angel first. And she said the blue bag?”I said. They all nodded and I went inside her bag to find the blue bag. Eventually I found it and I asked “Could you please pour this over her wounds….” “Clay?” he supplied.
“Yes, could you please pour this over her wounds?”
“Sure.” he said. While Clay was doing that the dragon went to the laptop Angel had left out.
“Your friend, is she looking for someone?” he asked.
“That's for us to know, and you to find out.” I replied.
I saved, shut it down and then put it back in the bag.
“Say Chuko, what attacked you out here anyway?” asked Clay.
“A tiger.” I said.
“Well incase it comes back again,” he started.
“Would you like to stay with us till she heals?” finished the dragon.
“I guess.” I slowley replied.
“Fine. Then I'll carry Angel, Omi you get her bag.” said Clay. As he picked up Angel I followed, but as we neared the gates she whisperd in her sleep,
“Chuko, tiger.” And as she said that I looked out in to the woods and sitting there was the tiger, and the gates shut.