Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 17: The Charms ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 17
The Charms
*Angel*
As I stepped into the room Chuko was still on the computor.
“Did you draw anything?”She asked as I put my drawing pad on my bag.
“Yeah but Rai is going to meet me outside of the door in a couple seconds. Do you want to come? We have to ask Master Fung something.” I said going to the door. She sighed.
“Give me one reason.”
“We're going to pass out the charms.”I said.
“Count me in.”She said closing the computor and flying to the door. As she opened it she screamed. I peeked my head around her and saw Raimundo… just standing there.
“Raimundo you scared the living crap out of me!”She screamed. He just stood there still and then both of us started to crack up.“It's not funny.”She said smiling, and soon started laughing with us.
“Come on if we want to find the others we'd better start now.” I said walking down the hall.
I heard footsteps and some muffled whispers, other than that everything was pretty quite… until we got to the room. It sounded like a zoo. Kimiko was on her cell phone and computor, Clay and Dojo were talking about Godknows what and Omi… well he was talking to himself. Luckily Raimundo knew what to do.
He went up to Clay and Dojo, whispered something, then Dojo whispered something back. All of the boys stood up and came out of the room.
“Do you know where Master Fung is?”I asked them.
“No. But I know how we can find him.”Said Clay. Apperently Dojo knew what to do and he started to slither down the hall. All of us followed him to a huge gong. As Clay started to lift the stick to hit it I spotted Master Fung walking across the courtyard.
“Master Fung!”I yelled running towards him. THUNK! I turned around to see the stick fall to the ground from Dojo's head. “Oops.”I said turning around again.
Master Fung turned towards me and said, “What is it Angel?”
“Master Fung, can we please pass out the charms? I think now would be a good time.”I said nearly out of breath.
“If you think so.”He said pulling out a white bag and handing it to me. By then the boys and Chuko came up to both of us. Master Fung gave Dojo a quick look over and so did I. He had a goose egg on the top of his head, and it was at least half the size of his head. “Clay, can you get Omi and Kimiko?” He asked.
“Sure. Be right back.”Said Clay running off rather fast. Probably to get away from Dojo who was giving us both a death glare, which was more a look that said `I loathe you, sooo bad'.
“What's going on Master Fung?”Asked Raimundo.
“I think Angel should tell you that.”Said Master Fung walking into the darkness. Then Raimndo tried to turn towards me even though he couldn't because it was so dark out.
“What's he talking about?” He asked me… actually he asked a tree. Before I could answer the big-mouth entered.
“Master Fung! What's wrong?! Clay said there was a fire!”Shouted Kimiko carrying all of her electronics.
“Clay did you really say that?”Asked Chuko on the brink of laughter. From what I could tell he gave us all a sheepish look.
“Yes.”
“Clay I'm gonna hurt you!”Shouted Kimiko. Then it dawned on her. “Where's Master Fung?” I shrugged my shoulders.
“I don't know. He's always disappearing like that.”
“Angel.”Said Raimundo.
“Yes?”
“WHAT WAS MASTER FUNG TALKING ABOUT?!”He yelled. I blinked a couple of times.
And I pulled out… my trusty white bag.
“This,”I started, “is a bag of charms made by me a long time ago. Each charm has a different purpose. Chuko has one and it's the flower charm. And the purpose of that charm is to make a wish at any time. Did you use it yet?”
She gave me a cheesy smile and said, “Not gonna tell ya.”
“Hmmm. Anyway, each of you take a charm and go to a different part of the courtyard. Either Chuko and I'll tell you what it means.”
They all took one and each went to a place of their own. That was the easy part.
“Don't forget to give them the schpeal.”I said befor Chuko and I split up. First I went to Kimiko who had one of the two love charms left. I wonder who got the other love charm.
“Okay, when I got these charms, the person told me it would increase your power with whatever charm you got. Your charm is a love charm.”I said to her.
“You mean it's not a death charm?”
“Nooo.”
“Is there anything else?”
“No.”
“Can I ask you something?”
“Shoot.”
“Did anyone ever kiss you?” I was shocked that Kimiko would ask me this question. Even Chuko didn't ask me that. And if someone did kiss me and she knew about it, he would've kissed me before I did something extremly stupid.
“Well yes, a couple boys did. Chris and even Shadow.”
“Who are Chris and Shadow?”
“They're both people from another world. Chris is anyway, Shadow is a robot. But he (I'm not gonna tell you till I tell you in the other story. So HA! And I don't own him either.).”
“Mmmm. Is there anything else you need to tell me?”
“No, how about you go back in the temple.”I suggested. She got up with her charm, electronics and left.
Then I got up and went over to Clay. When I sat down I gave him my schpeal. He had the eye charm.
“Okay. Your charm is the vision charm. Ocasionaly you'll get visions about you or your friends. Got it?”
“Yeah I think so.”
“Okay you can go join Kimiko inside.”I said. He to also stood up and left. I turned to see who else had to have their charms told to them. I saw Dojo and Raimundo. And Chuko had just sat down next to Dojo. Which left me Raimundo. Very slowly I made my way over to him. And then Kornta jumped out of the bushes in front of me making me scream at the top of my lungs.
The only way I knew it was Kornta was the blue ribbon tied around her neck. She helped me up after laughing.
“What the fudge did you do that for?”I question her.
“I just wanted to let you know I'll tell Raimundo his charm. I've seen the charm already and he has the other love charm.” She explained to me. I just stood there with my mouth open and started to walk back to the temple without saying `thank you'. Along the way I meet up with Dojo.
“So what charm did you get?”I asked.
“The heart charm.”He said.
“Your lucky. But do you know what it does?” He nodded.
“It lets you make a wish but it also kills one of your friends.”
When both of us got back to the room, (the room is where they first meet Angel) everyone was talking about their charms.
“Omi which charm did you get?”I asked.
“The ear charm.”He said. Kornta wasn't lying then. Raimundo really does have the other love charm. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Raimundo and Chuko standing in the doorway. For a moment I stood there and I rushed past the both of them not wanting to fall under the influence of his charm. And I didn't stop running until I went through my bedroom door. A couple of minutes past and I heard a faint tap on the door. I opened it a Chuko flew in carrying the now empty white bag.
“You okay?”She asked putting one of her small hands on my shoulder.
“I'm fine. Do you think Rai'll use the charm on me?”I asked.
“I can't really answer that for him.”
“Hey, would it be okay if I used Shadow's memory? I want to try and get my mind off of some things.”
“You want to use Shadow's? What about Maria's, it's a bit better.”Said Chuko taking off the silver circlet from around her head. It had a red jewel in the center, which contained some of Shadow's memory.
“Yeah. At least Shadow doesn't get blown up.”I answered putting the circlet around my neck.
As soon as I did that I fell to the ground dreaming of GUN officers chasing me down a long hallway….
 
 
I hope you like the chapter. And as for the other people they will be appearing soon. I just needed to get the prelims done. Adois!
-RCR*