Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 19: Okay ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 19
Okay
*Angel*
 
“Angel! Where are we going!?”Yelled Goofy over the wind.
“You'll see when we get there! And hold on you don't want to fall off me like you did Carpet!”I yelled back to him. Then something dawned on me. “Hey Dojo! Will Master Fung be angry if we bring these guys back to the temple?”
“I don't know! He wasn't mad when we found you!”He replied.
“Yeah but I was unconscious!”I yelled. “Could we knock them out and say you fell on `em?”
“Ha ha. Very funny!”
As the temple came in sight my heart started pounding faster with thoughts that Master Fung wouldn't let the boys stay.
“Dojo! Angel! On the count of three both of you are gonna race to the temple okay!”Yelled Raimundo.
“No!”Both Dojo and I yelled in unison.
“Fine!”Replied Raimundo throwing his hands up in defeat.
“Come on Angel! We need some excitement! The only thing that's happened so far was when we saw Dojo1”Yelled Sora.
Dojo looked at me and said, “Okay with me but if we lose you're taking the heat!”
“No whoever loses is taking the heat!”I yelled.
“Okay then! One” Yelled Raimundo.
“Two!”Yelled Donald.
“Hold on tight everyone, three!”Yelled Clay as both Dojo and I flew faster. We were going at least 100mph. Sonic would be proud.
It didn't last long. Dojo surged past me and I think he would've beaten me but I caught back up to him and we were neck-in-neck. Then the wall to inside the temple came, and as I flew over it, Dojo was right over me and well… both of us crashed.
“That was a tie,”I said sitting up and shaking the dust out of my scales/hair. “Everybody off.”
“Are you sure? I think I saw Dojo land first.” Said Kimiko from somewhere across the courtyard.
“They crashed Kimiko. I don't think anyone could tell who won.” Said Sora from a couple feet away.
“I do not care who won. But I shall be hurting for a long time.” Said Omi.
“Got that right.” Said Clay. Something brushed against my leg and I flipped.
“OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! Ther's a snake in here!” I yelled getting up and running.
“That was me Angel.” Said Dojo. “And I'm not a snake. Just so ya know.”
“Point being…. What?”I asked getting into a frontstance. “Wind!”
Then a large gust of wind started to clear away and I could finally see what became of my friends. Well for starters Goofy ended up in a tree, Raimundo was sprawled out next to Omi and Clay was only a few feet away from them. Dojo was slithering to Kimiko who was caughing out water. And her hair was ALL wet. Then finally Sora was picking up Chuko who was covered in dust.
My eyes then darted to my nails that were inexplicably long… and sharp.
“Does anybody know when the next full moon is?”I asked. Raimundo mumbled something. “What did you say?” I asked going up beside him and kneeling down. He spit a mouthful of dirt out and a worm was dangling out the side of his mouth. He spit that out to.
“I said in two weeks. More or less.”He said still trying to get the remaints of worm out of his mouth.
“Why do you need to know? Lemme guess. A lion scratched you again.”Said Sora helping Kimiko up.
“Tiger this time. So far there hasn't been a lion in sight.”I said going over to the tree to were Goofy was.
“Do you want me to heal it?”Asked Donald.
“No it's okay.”I replied tugging on Goofy's pantleg.
“Well at least you have two more weeks where you aren't a tiger.”Said Clay walking up to me.
“It doesn't exactly make me feel better.”I said showing him my nails.
“Hooo- doggie! Those are long!” He yelled. Goofy also looked at them.
“Gawrsh! He's right!”
“Yes and your tiger features will become more defined over time.”Said a voice behind us.
“Kornta!”said Chuko. I turned around to see both Kornta and Master Fung walking towards us.
“What happened here?” Asked Master Fung.
“Well you see Angel disapeared, and we went looking for her, and”Started Dojo.
“Who are these………people?”He asked thinking of the right words.
“This is my brother Sora and our friends Donald and Goofy.”I said.
“I see.” Said Master Fung thoughtfully. “And I suppose you would like them to stay here as well?”
“If there's not enough room they can have mine.”I said.
“Then where would you sleep?” He asked.
“She can share my room.” Said Kimiko.
“I couldn't do that!”I said. “I know! I'll sleep outside. I can make a rock wall or something.”
“If there's no objections it's okay with me.”He said looking around. No one said anything but Raimundo looked like he was about to start screaming.
Afterwards everyone split up to either do their own thing or show the boys around.
“Master Fung? Kornta?”I asked walking up to them.
“What is it Angel?” Asked Kornta.
“Well on the way back here I kept getting feelings that someone was trying to break into my mind.” I explained.
“Has it stopped?”Asked Master Fung. I nodded. “Then let either of us know if it starts again.”
“Okay?”Asked Kornta. I nodded again. As she walked uf I asked Master Fung,
“Last night I felt like I had to kil something. Would that be normal?”
“Nothing seems normal anymore. But in your case Angel, I think it might.”He said walking off and leaving me to contemplate what he had said.
 
Again I'm sorry it took so long to post. If anything is confusing over the next couple chapters it will be cleared up in the other stories. I am also going out of order and I'm sorry about that. Right now I'm working on the Kingdom Hearts one. And in the thirties I think there will be a huge shocker. Please try to stay interested.
 
-RCR