Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 24: E-search ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 25
E- search
*Jack Spicer*
(Unbelievably) “I can't belive we lost again. And to a new girl!”I said stomping through the door and slamming it shut.
“Technically you lost since you lost the showdown.”Said Wuya flying throught the door.
“Ya know. Sometimes I wish you were solid.”
“Trust me, you don't.”
“And why not?” I demanded.
“Because I'd still get through the door.” I sighed and settled into my swivel chair. The one of many places I felt comfortable.
“I'd better see who she is.” I thought as I typed her name into the ASK box.
“What are you doing?” Asked wuya.
“Nothing.' I said turning the screen away from her. Then I felt a cold rush and a wave of emotions go through my body. “Stop it Wuya! You know I hate it when you do that!” I screamed.
“Which is exactically one of the reasons I do it.” She answered looking over the screen. I wouldn't try pushing her away because my hand would go through her. “Why are you looking up her name? You already know who she is.”
“Yeah. True. But where did she come from?”I pointed out. She shrugged and I pressed the ENTER key.
There were only three people whose name was Angel and she was one of them. I clicked on it and I got a total of ten pages on her bio.
“Okay. Angel Paraki. She was adopted at age four whe she was found on her parents doorstep. After she won three national singing competitions at age thirteen, she disapeared along with her foster brother Sora and with their neighbors Riku and Kairi.”I read fom the screen.
`What's her name again?” Asked Wuya.
“Angel Paraki,” I answered. “Why?”
“My brother has already left his mark on her. That's why.”
“You have a brother?”I asked in dis belief.
“Yes a sister as well but both of them are tigers.” (If anyone doesn't know who her sister is I will kill people.*Brother gets asylum on th phone*)
“Did Chase get `em?”
“Just Necran. Kornta I turned into a tiger myself. Right after Angel went through the portal. Soon after that Dashi put me in that cursed puzzle box.” (If you don't know who her sister is now I will slap you.)
“Look I'd like to hear your whole life storie but I would rather stay on subject.”I interupted.
“And that would be…?” I pointed to the screen.
“And your family has the weirdest names ever. Ya know that? And what's this about your brother already leaving his mark?”
“The prophecy of course.”
“What prophecy?”
“A man called Conyi Nire put a curse on his own family so that all the girls would get the curse mark. To turn into a tiger every full moon. And supposedly this generation needs to kill Angel, One who has control over the animals of death.” Something clicked in my head.
“Hold up. So that means, that Chase Young, is,”
“Angel's brother.” It took a moment for that to settle in. (Hopefully the same thing happened to you because I just thought of this a couple weeks ago. So now you know angel's full name is Angel Young.)
I turned back to the screen and continued to read the bio while Wuya raved on about her family history.
“Jack are you even listening?”
“Huh? What you say?”I asked. She stared at me. “But it says here she disappeared when she was thirteen. What happened?”
“Do you really want to know why?”She asked. I nodded. “She was transported.”
“How do you know all of this?” I asked turning back to the screen.
“Because I was in the world when she came through the portal. But the sooner Chase Young kills her, the sooner he can get rid of the Xiaolin warriors. And then we can finally get all of the Shen Gon Wu!” she said, her voice gradually getting louder until she screamed in the end. She laughed evily as she does practically every day. I just gave her a blank stare and turned back to the screen which had a picture of Angel holding a trophie of a music note. “She is kinda cute though.” (Uh- oh. I smell trouble. *Smiles evily*)
Wuya noticed I wasn't listening.
“Do you like her?” She asked.
“No!”I lied. I could feel my face turning red. She started to grin evily. “Go somewhere else now.”
“Fine I'll go mess up your computors.” She said floating towards the door. My eyes opened in fear and I got up and ran towards the door wetre Wuya disapeared. Hopefully she didn't destroy anthing yet…
 
Okay. This was my first `bad guy' POV other than Shadow. I hope you like it and just keep reading. Within a couple chapters thing will really start to get going.
-RCR