Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 30: Old friends, new world ( Chapter 31 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 30
Old friends, new world
*Angel*
After we got Clay and Knuckles inside and over their shock Omi helped me round up the rest. Sonic sat down as far away from Amy as possible.
“How'd you get here?” Asked Tails.
“Portal. Almost as soon as you guys left.” She said. I looked over at Kimiko and Sora. Both were sitting next to each other and Sora had his arm around Kimiko's shoulder. I looked next to me and saw Raimundo. He started to stretch, and was more than likely going to try and put his arm around me.
“If you'd like to have your right arm still attatched then I suggest not doing that.” I thought to him. He immediantly put his arm down. “So you're here now,” I mused “Is Shadow here?!”
“Yeah he pulled me in with him. Along with his fairy.” I looked at Chuko, who was sitting on Omi's shoulder. And she returned my galnce.
“Wanna see Ayoni again?” I asked her. Her eyes told me the answer. Ayoni was her child-hood friend before and while Eggman caught them. Their whole realm was caught mostly for energy reasons. And being the daughter of the king and queen Ayoni told everyone to nominate a fairy to give the energy to, and Chuko was that fairy. Then Eggman put Ayoni in a robot and when she fell out of it she meet Shadow and they became partners.
I stood up and asked, “Who wants to see something cool?” Pretty much everyone raised their hands. Walking out the door I dropped to all fours again and raced out. It was wonderful to go as fast as a big-cat and not get winded. Once I got to the courtyard I stood up on all fours and waited. Soon everyone filed out except for Tails, Sora and Goofy. “Step back.” I said holding out my arms out at their full length.
Closing my eyes I concentrated and thought of Shadow and Ayoni. My eyes flashed open revealing the teal-green color in my pupils and iris. “CHAOS CONTROL!”
A mini portal opened and inside we saw Shadow and Ayoni sitting against a tree, sleeping.
“Wow,” Said Raimundo gaping at the veil. “Think how big the Super Bowl would look on this.” Clay slapped him.
“Shadow.” I said. Slowly his head lifted and looked at me. Taking out his Chaos Emerald he raised it.
“Chaos Control.” Once he did that he could see me as well as everyone else. “Angel, you havn't changed a bit. Waking people up in the middle of the night to talk to them.”
“And you as well, going to sleep so I can wake you up at un-godly times of night.” He smirked and poked Ayoni.
“What the heck do you want Shadow? I'm trying to sleep.”She muttered.
“Chuko would like to talk to you.” He said. At that her eyes flew open and sat up looking at us. Chuko flew into view and both of the fairies screamed. Omi put his hands on his ears, while Clay grimanced.
“Oh my God! How are you?!” Asked Chuko.
“I'm fine! Even though the lump I'm traveling with won't do anything interesting anymore!” She answered.
“Shut up Annoying.” Growled Shadow. Then he notticed everyone else. “Angel who are they?”
“Clay, Omi, Raimundo, Kimiko and Dojo. You know everybody else.”
“Unfortunatly yes.” He said stretching. “Well now that I'm up. What do you want?”
“How did that portal open?”
“I think I opened it. Not sure how though. More than likely Chaos control.”
“But how come it would open a portal? Usually it just takes you to a place directly.” Omi yawned. “Do you know what time it is?” I asked.
He checked his watch and said, “Two A.M. Angel. No wonder I'm tired.”
“Sorry.” I said, blushing. “We'll probably meet up sooner or later. Say goodbye Chuko.”
“Awwww.” Both fairies said in unison.
“Bye Ayoni. Bye Shadow!” Said chuko waving. Shadow was already lying back down and grunted in acknowledgement.
“Bye Chuko.” I closed the mini-portal and sank to the ground breathing heavily.
“You okay?” Asked Clay.
“Yeah. It just takes a lot of energy to do this type of stuff. Chuko can you get my bag and bring it out here? I need something.”
“Right back.” She said, zipping off.
“What do you need your bag for?” Asked Omi, tiredly.
“I need to drink a potion that'll renew my energy. I'm due for one any way.”
“Angel.” I turned around and saw Kornta.
“Hello!” I said brightly.
“Good morning,” she said casualy. “Kimiko, do you remember the offer you made Angel?”
“I think so…” She said racking her brain.
“Well Master Fung said that she, Chuko and Amy will be sharing a room with you.”
“That offer. Okay… What!”
“You heard me correctly. Angel, Amy and Chuko will be sharing your room.” The boys started to snicker. At least Raimundo, Sora and Clay. She flashed a warning glance at them and they stopped. “Master Fung didn't forget about you either. He figured you might have that reaction, so he said that Donald and Sora would share your room Raimundo. And Knuckles and Sonic will share your room Clay.”
“What about Omi?” Questioned Raimundo.
“He didn't laugh about it. So he gets to keep his privilage.”
Omi bowed. “Thank you.”
“You are quite welcome.” She said.
“I GOT IT!” Yelled a voice. I turned around to see Chuko flying towards me at full speed carrying my bag. Unfortunatly the bag was the only thing level with my head… BANG!!!!! The bag collided and the laptop was inside the bag right where my head was. I fell to the ground in pain, and bags of various colors fell next to me on the ground with a small thunk, depending what was in them.
“Angel are you okay?” Asked Donald.
“Yeah… I'm fine” I answered slowly. “Chuko what the heck did you do that for!” I asked as she started to pick up everything, Kimiko and Omi also started to help, while Raimundo helped me up.
“Sorry. Adrenaline rush.” She answered.
“But you didn't have any caffine all evening.” Said Kimiko.
“Actually I think she has an extra burst of energy whenever she needs it. Like Nitrox 2.” I said pulling a cork off of a bottle with green liquid in it.
“That looks disgusting.” Said Raimundo as I chugged half of it and corking it again.
“Yeah. And the best part is it tastes like dinosaur spit.”
“Yum.”
“Chuko.”I started.
“Hmmm?”
“We are staying in Kimiko's room.”
“What?!” She asked.
“Kornta how come Master Fung picked me?” asked Kimiko.
“I don't make the rules. I just relay them. You all should also get to sleep. Tomorrow Master Fung wants to train.” All of us started to leave. “Angel, Raimundo, I need to talk to you.” Raimundo and I turned towards each other and then went towards Kornta. Chuko took my bag and went in with Kimiko, and also to get my swords.
Master Fung walked up next to Kornta.
“Crud.” I thought to Raimundo.
“Ya got that right.” He answered.
“You've been practicing. Good.”
“Now. Shall we take a walk?” Asked Master Fung.
 
Everyone now hear this. I am only going to right this story and its sequal. So no KH, or Sonic stories for Angel. I have somrthing big planned and it will be easier for me. I will aslo be working with my bro to work on some small stuff. Working on one called, The BIIIIG MISTAKE. Again only this story and the next one.
-RCR