Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 32: All-nighter ( Chapter 33 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 32
*Angel*
All-nighter
No sooner had I sat down and the girls pelted me with pillows. Big, fluffy pilllows.
“What the heck?!” I yeled chucking the pillows back at them When I hit Chuko she nearly fell out the window.
“We've decided to pull an all-nighter. If anyone falls asleep we dump ice cold water on their head.”Said Kimiko. I fluffed up another pillow.
“I see…” I started to say. “That if we continue this pillow fight it'll be three against one!” And with that I chucked the pillow, and it hit Amy's face making her fall backwards.
This continued for another ten minutes when we heard pounding on the wall.
“Knock it off! We're TRYING to sleep!”Shouted Clay.
“Yeah right and my name is Frank! Get in your own room Clay.” I answered.
“Oh shut it Angel!” shouted Sora.
“Why don't you make me!”
“Yeah!” Answered the girls in unison. It was silent for a while. Then the door opened and we got pelted with even more pillows. The assasins: Clay, Knuckles and Sora.
“That's it!” I shouted grabbing one of the discarded pillows and chasing the boys down the hallway with the girls following suit.
Knuckles was the one in front of me so I lunged at his legs and tackled him, bringing him to the ground. Due to tiger instincts I started to bring my teeth down to his neck and break open his jugular to kill him.
“Angel! Stop it!” Shouted Omi. I brought my head up with a jerk and saw everyone in a semi-circle around me. Slowly I got off of Knuckles, who was still in shock.
“Sorry.” I said helping him to his feet.
“`S okay.” He answered shakily. My tail was twitching even though there wasn't anything to be happy about. But the andrenalin rush got me caught up in the tiger's instincts, so I did feel the thrill of the chase and kill. Even though I didn't kill anything. The girls started to lead me back to the room, but as I passed the doorway of Raimundo's I saw him talking to Chuko and pointing to me. I gulped and went inside again.
When Chuko flew in Amy closed the door.
“Who wants to play `Truth or Dare?'” Asked Chuko. All of us raised our hands and Kimiko turned off the lights giving each of us flash lights.
“Hold on.” I said standing up. “Music.” I thought. A thin sheet of teal green film went up the wall and disappeared.
“What'd you do?” Asked Amy as I sat down.
“Nothin'. But we can make as much noise as we want to now.” They shrugged and Amy began.
“Chuko. Truth or dare?”
“Mmmm, dare.” She answered.
“I dare you to… go over to the boys room and hug Dojo.” Chuko's eyes grew wide and she started to hypervenalate.
“Jeez Chuko it's not likewe asked you to hug Omi.” Said Kimiko, knowing she hit a soft spot. She stopped and everyting went quiet. I put my flashlight so it hit Chuko's face. She was blushing.
“Chuko,” I said. “Do you like Omi?”
“Yes.” She squeaked. All of us started to laugh and scream.
“Oh my God!”
“That's adorable!”
“I knew it! I knew it!”
“Did you tell him yet?” asked Kimiko. All of us stopped screaming and looked at Chuko.
“No.” She confesed.
“Then I change my dare,” Said Amy. “I dare you tell Omi you like him. Tonight.”
Chuko caught her breath.
“Fine.”She flew out the door and shut it.
“Come over here.” I said walking over to the connecting wall. “Music.”The teal green film separated in a part and we caught most of the conversation.
“… Like you Omi.” The door closed and Omi said, “What was that about?”
“Who knows?” Said Donald. One of his favorite lines in the world.
“Probably a dare.” Said Raimundo, slyly. I left the wall and the film fell back over and disappeared as soon as Chuko came back in the room.
“I did it.” She said breathng heavily.
“Good. Now you get to dare someone.” Said Kimiko. We all sat down and Chuko turned her flashlight towards me.
“Angel. Truth? Or dare?”
“Uh…. Dare.”
“I dare you, that tomorrow you need to kiss Raimundo when you're dancing.” My eyes opened and I gulped. “Will you chicken out?”
“No way. But it'll be short, sweet and to the point. You might miss it.”
“Oooooooo.”Said Amy trying to sound excited, but instead sounded tired.
“I know. Let's give Angel a new hairstyle.” Said Kimiko.
“Anyone touches my hair and they will be like Knuckles only you won't get up.”I said backing into a corner and baring my teeth. Amy even woke up for this. With Chuko AND Kimiko to help she wouldn't get hurt. She tried to do the same thing, though Cream and Cheese aren't much of an adversary.
They started to advance slowly but surely. And after two minutes of being chased around a five by ten room they caught me. Somehow they caught me. And then they started to drag me out of the room because Kimiko didn't want to take any risks with her electronics. So Kimiko and Amy were each dragging one of my feet don the hall while Chuko led the procission down to `the room'. My nails were digging into the wood floor and it left a halh inch deep mark that was so far five feet long. I was making a huge, out of proportion deal out of this and the boys' door opened and slowly they all filed out to see me being dragged down the hall.
Sonic, Knuckles, Donald Sora and Clay started to laugh up a storm while the others just stared at us. Tails found the nearest door frame and pounded his head against it repeatidly. (I will be making people smack their heads against impenitrable things throughout this one and the sequal.) Down the way right before we got to the room there was a final turn and a door frame. I grabbed onto it as most of my body, exept my fingertips , disappeared behind the door. A horrible sound erupted from my hands and the door started to crack.
“Crud.” Said Kimiko. “Chuko go get the Third Arm Sash.”
“Gotcha.”She flew away and both of the remaining girls were pulling as hard as they could. My knee popped three times by the time this even happened. Chuko reappeared moments later and said, “Third Arm Sash!” At the top of her lungs. It wrapped around my hands leaving me to battle gravity. Gravity won.
“Oof!” They started to pull me again and Chuko redid the Sash so my hands were tied down to my waist. “When I get out of this I WILL kill you. One by one.”
“Trust me Angel you'll thank us later,” Said Kimiko smelling my hair. She looked like she smelled a rotted apple core in the middle of a compost bin. “Angel?”
“Yeah?”
“When was the last time you bathed?”
“Not a clue Alvin.” (That was an excerpt from the chipmunk movie. That line was my favorite one and it stuck!) Chuko shrugged as Kimiko glared at her.
“And what about you. Chuko.”
“Fairies are naturally clean. Unless I take a mud bath then I won't smell.” She said.
“Amy can you get the hose? It's outside. Chuko you get the bin and I'll go get some shampoo and conditioner.”said Kimiko. All of them left the room and left me tied to a chair.
“Come on” I shouted to nobody. I looked around and saw a clock and it read, 4:47. “Thank God. Only a few hours left.” Amy was the first one back and the hose was folded over so only a few drops could escape. She was smiling like Chuckie. For a second it looked like her head would do a 360. Then came a screeeeeeeeech of Chuko dragging the bin down the hall. Kimiko mustv'e stopped to help her because she ended up carrying the bin while Chuko carried in the shampoo and conditioner.
“Come on guys. Unless you want me to die of a cuncution I suggest you let me go.” The reason I said that was because they were trying to lean the chair back onto another chair so my hair would go into the bin. “This is a stupid idea.”
“And don't we know it.” Said Amy tipping back the chair even more. Then it gave an unexpected jerk but I didn't fall down. I looked at Kimiko and she gave me an evil grin.
“You know I could murder you in your sleep.”I said baring my teeth again.
“Yeah but you won't.” She said wetting my hair. It felt so weird!
“And why is that?” I asked.
“Because I can also murder youin your sleep.”
“Not true. Chase Young needs to kill me and if you do kill me I'll hunt you down.”
“Well can we let her loose?” Asked Chuko.
“Am I done?”I asked hopefully.
“Yeah. But we'll only let you go if you promise not to kill us.” Said Kimiko setting the chair back up.” I looked at the clock and it said, 5:32.
“Yeah I guess.” I said.
“Third Arm Sash.”Said Chuko and I was able to move again . I stood up and did a semi backbend but ended up sprawled out on the floor. I mumbled something inaudible.
“What'd you say?” Asked Kimiko.
“I said that Master Fung is right behind you.” All of them lookd back and he actually was there. Half asleep and still walking. He walked right past us and onto the next room like he didn't know we were there.
“Does everyone agree that Master Fung was sleep walking?” Asked Chuko. We nodded and I stood up, still staring at the door were Master Fung disappeared.
“That was creepy.”I said.
“Should we tell the boys?” Asked Amy. Kimiko shook her head.
“No. Then we wouldn't have any leverage because the boys would use it the first chance they got.”
“Makes sense.” Said Chuko.
“I don't think we should take about this unless it's a life or death situation. Agreed?” I asked.
“Agreed.” They replied. All of us walked back down the hall to Kimiko's room and it was STILL raining. Now that my power is back my spells can last longer. So if I did a silence spell…. Nah. That just be stupid.
I sat down and all of us started to drift to sleep, and another memory appeared. It was when I was flying a kite on the island with Riku right beside me, arms around me helping to guide the string as the sun sank below the sky.
 
This was one of my longer chapters but one of my favorites. I promise somethng will happen next chapterand there will be a sequal. No one but me knows what happens but I will tell you one thing. It's going to be a bloody end for some characters…
-RCR