Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 33: Dance Dance Revolution (Not) ( Chapter 34 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 33
Dance Dance Revolution (Not)
*Angel*
Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.
“What do you want?” I asked as I stretched and yawned.
“It's eight o'clock. Time for breakfast and then we train.” Said Kimiko, matter of factly.
“Five miutes.” I said curling into a ball.
“Clay she won't get up!” My eyes jerked open and I stood up almost instantly.
“Never mind I'm up!”I called out. I looked at Kimiko and she had a little bag in her hand and she handed it to me.
“Master Fung got you the uniform. He figured you wouldn't want to wear a dress like me so he got you pants instead.”
“Thank you,” I said taking it from her. “Can I change in here?” She nodded and closed the door. I took off my clothes and relished the feeling as I put on the black pants and red top. There was also a black belt that I tied around my waist so the shirt wouldn't puff out and make me look fat. I slippd on some black flats to finish the ensemble. I walked out of the door and into the commen room were everyone was eating blueberry pancakes. (Brother scowels at me as he reads it.)
I sat down were there was a plate. I picked up the fork, (since you can't eat pancakes with chopsticks) and
started to eat as fast as I could. Two minutes later Raimundo walked in as I walked out. He stared at me for
a second as he blocked my path but he eventualy let me by while I went to get the laptop.
Once in there I searched for it and my bag when I realized they weren't there. “They must be in
my first room still.” I walked back down to it and when I got to the door I remembered when I first meet
Kimiko and Dojo. He almost blew me up. I laughed at the memory and went to the room were I saw my
bag. I put my swords in through the belt and ut my hairclips and fan on to. The fan was also in my belt. On it was a note:
The laptop has A LOT of new songs.
I want to do `Dancing through Life'
from `Wicked'.
-Chuko
I smiled and grabbed my bag with the laptop. I got it when I stole it from Dr. Eggman to hack into his
computor system, even though I SUCK at anything connected to the wall or a wire. `Dancing through Life'
I remember singing that for one of my awards. And Riku always got me the biggest boquet he could get.
most of it usually consisted of babys breath. It had the most sweetest smell. I sighed.
Not noticing anything I began to sing:
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Then someone bagan to sing with me and it was a boy.
 
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong-
 
I stopped singing and opened up my eyes to see… Omi.
“You sing really good.”I said.
“Oh. Thank you.” He said blushing and swiping his right foot across the floor in a cresent motion, his hands behind his back. Something dawned on me. “If Omi is Bik and Chuko is Nessa, then Kimiko could be Glinda and Sora could be Fiyero. Amy could be Elphaba if she wanted.”
“Het Omi. How would you li-“ I stopped short because Omi was having a vision. A bad one at that.
He was standing in the middle of the room eyes opened wide while his mouth hung open. A minute later it stopped.
“Omi are you okay?” I asked. He barly nodded.
“I saw Chase Young. And h-he was going to-“ I stopped him short.
“Don't tell me. Please. But on a brighter subject how would you like to sing AND dance with Chuko. All of us know you like each other.”I said.
“I would apreciate it greatly.” He said bowing.
“Come on let's get out to the courtyard.” I walked out of the room and saw Sonic and Amy walking by. Omi opened his mouth to say something but I silenced him with a stern look.
“Sonic I was worried about you!” Said Amy.
“Thank you but you don't need to worry. I'm the scariest thing you'll ever see around here.” He said putting an arm around her. She leaned onto his shoulder and by now I was shadowing them behind some pillars, while omi was walking on the ceiling.
“No you're wrong there.” She said.
“How?”
“Because Knuckles is the scariest thing you'll see here. Except when you get bed head.” She said starting to run. He followed and I sighed again as I stepped into the hallway. “I wish one of my relationships would be that tight.” Omi fell down beside me and walked away. I walked out to the gong and thought, “Raimundo come here. I need to ask you something.”
“Right there.” He answered. I stood still until Raimundo finally appeared walking out of the door. “Watcha need?” He asked.
“Do you still remember the `Bop to the Top' moves?” I asked. He nodded. “We are going to dance in front of the others to show them how it's done then I'm gonna teach you guys how to sing a song from `Wicked' all in one day.”
“You have to be joking.” He said. I pointed to my face.
“Does this look like a serious face or not?”
“Serious.”
“Good.” I turned around and thought to everyone, “Meet me in the courtyard by the gong.” I walked down the steps and Raimundo followed me like a puppy. Sonic was there before I got there. He was sitting in a tree pretending to be asleep. I walked up to the trunk set my bag down gently and started to climb. When my head reached his head level I said, “Boo!” And he fell out of the tree on my side and I fell down with him. And everyone had to arrive at that moment.
“Nice Angel. Very nice.” Said Dojo as he slithered up to me.
“I told you not to let your guard down. Stupid hedgehog.” Said Knuckles, the last part under his breath. Sonic jumped up.
“What'd you say enchidna?!” Knuckles started to run and somehow he was outrunning Sonic. That was a sight.
“Good idea. Everyone take a jog while I get set up. Except for Kimiko and Dojo.” I said pulling out my laptop. They started to grumble but when Kimiko threatened to set them on fire all of them started to run like Knuckles.
“What do you need?” Asked Kimiko. I need you to set up the laptop andi need you,” I said pointing to Dojo. “To tell me everything I need to know about a Xiaolin Showdown.” Kimiko set to work eager to be in her element. And Dojo told me about a Showdown. After a while Sonic came back looking satisfied.
“What'd you do to Knuckles?” I asked. He just grinned and showed his teeth and then sat down. The warriors and the other two teams came in and sat down, Knuckles came to but he was soaked to the bone and he kept giving Sonic an `I know where you sleep. Watch your back' look.
“Okay I want Chuko, Omi, Kimiko, Sora and Amy on this side. The boys I want on my other side.” I said. They all bustled into action and I motined for Raimundo to join me. He stood up and stood beside me. “Before we start we want to show you a dance Raimundo learned a while ago.” I pressed play and the entire atmosphere changed. The music took me to a Mexican fiesta and Raimundo was my partner.
I started to dance and so did Raimundo. And on the `movin to the groove' part, that's where I kissed him, on the cheek and we resumed dancing. And believe me that's not as easy as it looks. But we pulled it off and Raimundo looked like he was going to faint.
They started to clap and the atmoshpere returned to normal. “Okay. The first group I called will be the `Wicked' group and Raimundo will work with you. The rest of you will be with me and we can do either one of two dances.” Raimundo ran up to me grabbed my shoulders and started to shake them.
“Are you mad!? I can't teach them to sing!” Very calmly I brushed off both of his arms and I said,
“I got it covered. Everyone take your group to a different side of the clearing.” Knuckles still looking like a drowned cat followed Sonic getting ready to knock him out about one-hundred times and then some. First I went over to the `Wicked' group. “Guys you're gonna have to let me into your minds so I can teach you the songs faster. They nodded and Chuko helped me to keep them calm. One by one I taught them the correct pitches saying “Music” Each time. That was one power nobody knew about. After that was done I went over to my group bringing the laptop.
IT WAS A BATTLEFIELD UNLIKE ANY BATTLEFIELD!!!! Most of them were goofing off and there was a reason Goofy got the name he did. Tails, Knuckles, Sonic, Clay, Dojo, Donald and Goofy. With that you're just asking for trouble.
“SHUT UP!” I shouted. Though it came out in a yowl. They all stopped and stared at me. “What is it now?” Sora pointed to his hands. I looked down and saw… paws! “Well, we can do one of two songs or both. And those songs are `Pump it' or `Start the commotion'.
All of them stared to tlk at once. “SHUT UP!” I shouted again. “Who wants `Pump it' raise their hand.” Everyones hands went up. “Okay.” I set up the song and pressed `PLAY' “For now just watch wht I do.
I got the rhythm and started to break out in a clomplex series of movments that would involve partners. When I stopped they al just stared at me. Tails coughed and Donald said, “Cure.” And the sparks flew around his head.
“Now know that you don't need to be a dancer. Someone needs to be the special effects artist,” I said looking at Tails and Dojo. “and we'll definetly need some, how shall I put it, lifters.” I looked at Clay and Knuckles. “For now think of what you want to do but we'll say that we're done.” I picked up the laptop and went over to Raimundo's group. They were pretty good. “You guys can stop now. I need to talk to the girls.” Sora wiped some sweat off of his head and the boys went away.
“What do you need?” Asked Amy.
“Well,” I said loking to Kimiko. “ Could we go shopping for some outfits for the different groups? I don't thimk you want to dance in your uniform.” I didn't have to ask twice.
“Yes! How about tomorrow? We can ask Dojo to fly us to N.Y. and we can shop everywhere for outfits! And we can get you an outfit to!”
“I don't knw about the last part but sure.” We started to walk away and I fell down to my knees. “Dojo! I'm sensing a Wu!” I shouted. He came as fast as he could already in his large form. Raimundo, Kimiko, me, Sora and Clay all went on him and he flew off while Chuko was holding onto one of my hairs.
 
I know my chapter are grtting longer but I have everything figured out to the end. *smiles evily* I have sometng BIG instore and God won't even believ it. Well yes he will because he can read my thoughts when I'm thinking them.