Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal ❯ Chapter 1- New Beginings again ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1
New beginings again
*Raimundo*
“Rai! Raimundo wake up! Dojo's sensing a Shen Gon Wu!” Yelled Kimiko. It was yet another day at the Temple when Dojo had to ruin my sleep. (Don't you hate it when that happens to you? I mean seriously. Answer truthfully if you can.)I yawned and slowly got out of bed. I pulled on my T-shirt and kahki pants, and joined the others outside. Kimiko was just getting on Dojo, Clay and Omi were already on the green dragon.
“Hurry up Raimundo!” Shouted Clay.
“I'm coming. I'm coming.” I said yawning. Slowly I climbed up onto Dojo's back and he took off.
“What Shen Gon Wu is it this time?” Asked Omi. Kimiko pulled out a scroll and read, “The Sword of the Storm. It can make a storm in a matter of seconds. Sounds like one you would like Raimundo.”
“Sure ~yawn~ whatever. I'm still half asleep.” I groaned. Then Dojo began shaking.
“I'm sensing another one! Raimundo, think you can get this one on your own?” Asked Dojo.
“Sure,… Whatever.” I said.
Dojo landed momenterily as I got off. But once my feet hit the fround, he took off leaving me alone on an empty beach in a cloud of dust. I turned and watched him fly away.
“Pick you up soon!” Shouted Clay.
“I guess it's just me then.” I said, as Dojo's shape receded. I turned and started walking down the beach. On one side thee were trees and roads, on the other…water. Lots and lots of water. I stopped walking and sat down in the sand. Heaving a sigh, I layed down and closed my eyes, the waves lulling me to sleep. Then, CRACK! I sat up boltright in time to see a girl about my age jump out of a black hole, with a fairy. And to top it all off, a robot followed her.
“Wings!” She shouted. In a flash of light, blue dragin wing sprouted from her back and she turned around to face the robot. It stopped in front of her. Slowly she pulled out two swords and got in a fighting stance. For a minute none of them did anything, they just stood there. “Water!” Shouted the girl, twirling the swords above her head and bringing them down with a huge splash on the water. That action made a huge wall made entirly out of water to come between her and the robot. And at that same time a huge wave
was coming right towards her. She turned to go onto it and caught a disk that the robot had thrown. The water wall had crashed. Then she threw it down onto the wave and started surfing.
“She can surf?” I asked myself. “Cool.”
“Behind you Angel!” The girl turned around in time to block the robot and put a dent in him. As she turned around she caught my eye and our gazes locked. Then the robot knocked her off the disk, and she fell into the water.
I started to run down to the water's edge when she burst from the surface and thrust both swords through the robot's chest plate. The only problem was that she couldn't get the swords out and the robot fell under water. The fairy flew in with a miniscule splash and all that was there was the ripples for at least a minute. Then I saw bubbles. Then the both their heads came up. The fairy flew out of the water and shook. It looked like she was repremanding the girl. I looked behind them and saw another huge wave. But both of them had their backs to it.
“Watch out!” I yelled out. The fairy turned around in time to fly away, but the girl hardley had anytime to catch a breath and she was pulled under. Then I jumped into the water and looked for her. I saw her body just drifting there so I swam forwards. Then I grabbed her arm and pulled her above the water. She barely even drew a breath so I started swimming towards the shore. Halfway there the fairy dropped down in front of me.
“Angel. Angel wake up. Don't you dare faint again.” She whispered nto the girls ear.
“Just make sure I don't die.” Came Angel's smart remark. I started to swim faster, and at last rest her on the beach.
“Can you help her?” Asked the fairy.
“Sure, I guess.” I said, droplets of water falling from my face. I looked down at Angel.
She had brownish blonde hair that might've come down to her mid-back, but it was sopping wet so I couldn't be too sure. She had a green crystal and dragon charm hanging form her neck. She was wearing dark blue cargos and a white T-shirt, and both were now sopping wet. Her shoes were blue flates.
Carefully, I picked her up and sat her in an upright position. No sooner had I done that, her eyes burst open in a teal-green color.
“Chuko, run!” She shouted. She pushed off of my chest to get some momentum in her run. The fairy followed.
“Hey! Hey, who are you?” I called to her. Slowly she stopped and turned to look at me.
“You already know.” Came a voice in my head. Then just like that, Angel and the fairy vanished.
 
Okay,I'm so sorry it took THS long to type up the 1ST chapter and post it. I just never really wanted to. Hasta.
RCR