Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Speeding--FF.N Version ❯ Insanity and Murder ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two: Insanity and Murder
Meanwhile, the owners of the strange joint were starting to cut off all cable services, except for the talk show channels, and taking all the amenities.

The innkeeper grinned grimly, "Things are going our way soon... Let's see how they'll crack..."

"Are you testing them?"

"Of course not..." Meanwhile, Amy and Tails were searching for Sonic, who mysteriously disappeared to the bar.

Sonic asked the bartender, who happened to be Shadow, "Can you give me something hard to drink?"

Shadow, the bartender, said, "First, you'll have to kill your friends."

Sonic muttered, "Now this is getting weirder than I thought..."

Shadow replied, "Kill your friends tonight, and all the drinks are free. All for the taking..."

Sonic said, "I'm out of here..."

Shadow put his hand on Sonic's shoulder, and replied, "Get back here!" Sonic slowly started to stare at his hypnotizing glare in his eyes. He then dashed on, back to his room with Amy and Tails. No sooner that Sonic flopped down on the couch, eager to watch cable TV. To his surprise, he only sees talk shows who talk a whole lot of crap. Sonic then turned off the telly and went to the fridge for some instant chili dogs. Somehow, the fridge appears only dead empty, dry as a bone. He then speeds on to the storage room, and saw nothing of interest. Amy began to be concerned that Sonic is acting a bit strangely. And Tails, after explaining how worried they are of Sonic's disappearance, took a nap on the couch. Meanwhile, Amy was wandering in the library of the resort, when she only saw only one computer on, with an innocent note on the monitor, casting a pale white glow and illuminating the dark room.

Amy said, "At least he left me a note..." Suddenly, lightning flashed, exposing the strange, blood-red graffiti.

They all said, "NO CABLE TV AND NO CHILI DOGS CAN MAKE SONIC GO CRAZY." As Amy read all that graffiti, Sonic walked behind her.

Amy wheeled around, and said, "Sonic!? What's with the graffiti? Are you okay?"

Sonic said in a creepy trance, "Okay?! Have you read? No cable TV and no chili dogs can make me go...ummm, I don't know. What's that word?"

Amy answered, frightened, "Crazy, right??"

Sonic yelled in insanity, "You bet I am!!!" With that, he laughs in an odd manner and starts lunging at Amy, aiming right at her throat, as if trying to strangle her.

Amy yelled at Sonic, who is already grasping her throat, "Hey! What has gotten into you, Sonic!? Let go of me right now!!!"

Sonic maniacally said, "Not until you're dead!" Amy managed to get Sonic off her, and took out her Piko Piko Hammer.

Sonic, eyeing the hammer, said, "For safety's sake, put down the hammer. Put it down, put it down, put it down down down down." Then he made crazed faces with Amy, just before he got whacked once.

Sonic said, still crazed, "I'm still alive!" Then, Amy whacked him unconscious and dragged him into the storage room.

Amy then said, "You stay here, until you're no longer insane. Hey, corned beef hash for dinner! That's not bad..." The moment she walked out, Sonic awakened, and had salsa and Tostitos Gold (TM). Sonic was enjoying it a lot, until Shadow's goons, who came in the form of the Telebubbies and Burney the purple and green bastard of a sorry excuse of an extinct dinosaur (A/N: not to be confused with the real things) dragged poor Sonic off to some room.

Sonic yelled, as the henchmen dragged him away, "Nooooooo...crap."

Shadow then said, with an evil glare in his eye, "Concentrate with me, all your friends are the ones who took your amenities... They want to keep it for themselves..."

Sonic, the one restrained by Shadow's goons, yelled, "What are you doing?!"

Shadow answered, "You're going for a killing spree. You must pay them back for stealing your amenities. Kill them, KILL THEM ALL, SONIC!!!!"

Sonic, soon hypnotized, and under an almost unbreakable spell, replied, "Yes...kill them all... Must kill friends..."

Shadow, overjoyed with excitement, yelled, "YESSS!!!! Do everything you can... The implement of destruction is in the glass case... Do everything you desire to make them perish..."

=====================
Resort- Hallway
=====================
Sonic began stalking through the halls, carrying a fireman's axe.

He chopped open a door, and said, "Heere's Sonic!!!" It turned out to be an empty room.

Sonic yelled, "Damn!!" He chopped through another door, and it turned out to be another empty room, then several restrooms...

Pegasus, in one of the restrooms, uttered in his fruity voice, "You pervert!"

Sonic replied, "What do you expect, a knock on the door from Housekeeping?"

Minutes later, after tirelessly chopping doors down, Sonic chopped through a gold-lined door, and said, "Heere's Blueboy!!!" (A/N: Whatever comes on next here, don't flame me, especially if you're a Knuckles or Rouge fan. I can't help cracking, but I like Knuckles too, you know.) Sonic ended up only to see Knuckles and Rouge making some love in bed, making all those moaning sounds and the usual "Harder, faster, you almost got it, etc." stuff. And suddenly, Sonic chopped the bed in half. Rouge screamed and hid in the bed, Knuckles, still in a pimpin' hat, was outraged.

He said, "Sonic, you idiot! You just broke my 'love-making' machine! You think we could do it on the floor?!"

Sonic grimly replied, "You'll have more time to bond more in the afterlife. But first, you and your date must die!!!" Sonic then used his ax on Knuckles, which made a split in his skull, exposing his split brain in the process, spilling a significant amount of blood. Rouge, seeing this, died of fright and dropped dead.