Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ The Speeding--FF.N Version ❯ The Hall of Judgement ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Four: The Hall of Judgement
Back to where we left off, the Sonic Team were at the Hall of Judgement...

Amy asked, "What's the Hall of Judgment?"

The mysterious voice said, "Step forward to receive your verdict..." After that, they seen a movie that displays all that has happened thus far. The mysterious "voice" then revealed itself, that it turned out to be...

Sonic exclaimed, "Jefferson Cromwell Bernardius, the worst enemy of the fanfic author Metal Bahamut??? Apparently, you must have gotten into hot relations with boys..."

The "god" behind the chair said, "And now, the verdict for all of you is...GUILTY!! Why, you think? Because you've broken some rules here...I decided that you'll take a trip to...the Land of Ghosts. (a.k.a., Hell, or the Shadow Realm, your choice.) As for you two, Knuckles and Rouge, in the words of the 'Ten Simple Rules that drive you crazy, thou shall not commit adultery.'"

Knuckles yelled, "The hell with you!! I can't stand being a goddamn virgin!"

"That's too damned bad fer you, then... One last thing... Shadow, I hate to do this, but you broke-"

Shadow yelled, "ANOTHER USELESS RULE?! I don't give a fock about those 'Ten Fauking Rules that drive you to Hell' shit! I'm a rule breaker, you know... I break codes (namely, the System) for a living."

Before my worst enemy pulls the lever, he said, "In the words of my mother, I'm leaving this spot for a more secluded, and warmer spot in Heaven..." He pulled the lever, and down they went...onto a roller coaster down to Hell.