Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Tragedies to Happy Endings ❯ Tragedies to Happy Endings ch. 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Will have mature content later on for words and naughtyness

Shadowfox was exploring the forest, looking for some old friends.

"Hmm...wonder where Seed is?" She asked herself. Her ears twitched, hearing a noise behind her. Shadowfox turns towards the noise and is suddenly pounced on from behind. She then feels a sharp pain in her back and screams in pain, tears forming in her eyes. Shadowfox screamed," Get off!"

Elsewhere, Seed was sleeping in a tree and Jax was wandering around the forest while she slept. Seed jerked awake from the noise and Jax came running, hearing Shadowfox's scream. Jax took a running start then rammed into whatever it was that was on Shadowfox, knocking it down. Seed had jumped from her tree to the ground near Shadowfox. Shadowfox groans and tries to get up. Aqua growls at Jax.

" Why you little..." Seed growled at Aqua while Jax picked Shadowfox up and pulled her away from Aqua.

"You wanna try me?" Seed asked through bared teeth.

Shadowfox looks at Seed weakly.

"Be careful..." she says to her.

"Don't worry about it," Jax told her.

Aqua growls and replies," Fine. I'll fight, but first can I take care of my rival?"

"The way I see it, your rival is in no condition to fight you. Just remember this much, there is no such thing as a fair fight," Seed said, standing up straight.

"I swear, a day doesn't go by without any of us getting in a fight or someone dying or something," Jax said.

"Listen, I just want her dead so let me finish her!" Aqua shouted.

"Your out of luck today then aren't you?" Seed asked, drawing a black blade from her side. The blade was of black metal and already dripped of blood. Aqua growls and takes out a double-edge sword.

"Fine! Die!" She screams.

"You'll need more then that," Seed said cooly with a laugh. She rushed forward then jumped back at the last second, rolling on the ground behind Aqua, giving her shoulder a slash. Blood from the sword sweeped into Aqua, it would have a purpose later. Afterwards Seed jumped back again.

"Let's get you farther away," Jax said, moving Shadowfox farther away and started tending to her wound. Aqua hisses in pain and jumps in front of Jax and Shadowfox.

"You stay where you are!" She screamed.

Jax growled and dropped Shadowfox, giving Aqua a good punch to the face, knocking her back towards Seed, who kicked her down onto her stomach and procceeded to slash her back open before jumping back again. Jax sat Shadowfox back up. "I don't take orders anymore," he muttered to himself. Aqua spits out blood, rushing towards Seed and slashes her stomach.

Shadowfox looked on in horror. "Um...Jax? Why would Seed want to save me?" she asked quietly.

"I'd say more out of blood lust then anything else..." he replied to her. Seed gave an insanish laugh. The part of Aqua's sword with her blood on it melted. "It's a long story..." Jax muttered. Seed splashed her own blood on Aqua. Where ever she spilled her blood was the smell of toxins. The blood now on Aqua burned her skin and fur like poisonous fire. Aqua yelped in pain.

"But I don't want Aqua dead!" Shadowfox sputtered out.

"You better try and get Seed out of her lust for blood then. If not, there won't be an Aqua anymore," Jax said, his voice pricked with worry.

"Right," she replied as she jumped between them,"Please stop!"

Seed growled, knocking Shadowfox out of the way and tackling Aqua to the ground, sinking her sharp teeth into her shoulder tearing a chunck of flesh and swallowing. Jax flinched and got up to try and help. Shadowfox jumps and grabs Seed's waist.

"Please stop!" she cried. Seed gave a roar of outrage and struggled to make Shadowfox release her. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes but she wouldn't let go. Seed let Aqua go, to busy with Shadowfox to do anything more to her. She gave another roar and tore at Shadowfox. She cried out in pain,"STOP!" Seed's struggling continued until both were laying on the ground in a cloud of dust. Seed lay exhausted, for now. Jax had come back over.

"You alright?" he asked. Shadowfox lay panting for breath.

"At least *pant* Aqua's gone," she panted out.