Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ Always and Forever ❯ Rose in the Snow ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: None of these bishies belong to me, but I do have my own wonderful bishounen who made my Valentines Day absolutely wonderful.



Always


Marron stood at the large window, his shapely hands rested on the sill as he stared out at the lightly falling snow. Gateau approached him from behind, wrapping an arm around his waist and pushing forward to press their bodies together. He lowered his mouth to Marron's neck, just below his ear, and lapped at the skin lightly before nibbling on it.

Marron remained still. He was watching the snow but his mind was elsewhere. Gateau's obvious hardon laid stiff against his bottom, making it clear what the blond intended to do with their morning. Big hands worked at his sash, letting fall to the floor. The clasps of his robe were undone and Gateau's fingers slipped inside to tease his nipples. A knee parted his legs, slipping between them as he was pulled back to rest against a broad chest.

Gateau continued, taking no notice of the disinterest of his lover. That was a mistake. When he made a reach for Marron's crotch, a hand grabbed his own, pushing it away.

The dark haired boy slipped from his grasp, turning to fasten his robes and collect his sash.

"Marron?" Gateau asked, making a grab for the mage and pulling him into a forced hug. Marron was stiff in his arms, not responding in the least. Gold eyes looked at him with nothing short of anger.

"Let. Me. Go," he punctuated each word, not trying to get away simply waiting for the other's compliance.

Gateau did as told, letting him go. Marron retied his sash. Gateau flopped down on the bed, sitting on its edge with spread legs, "What's wrong?"

Silently Marron went to the dresser. Picking up a brush he ran it through his long hair, watching Gateau in the mirror. He wasn't choosing words, no reconsidering his position, he wanted Gateau to realize it for himself.

The seconds passed. Climbing from the bed with small grunt, Gateau sauntered to the dresser. Once again he wrapped himself around Marron, letting his nose settle in the boy's hair so he could smell its fresh scent.

"Come on beautiful, its still early, lets go back to bed so we can...you know..." his confident smirk was instantly cut off as Marron shoved him away with all his strength. Whipping around, he glared at Gateau with narrow eyes.

"Sometimes I just don't believe you," he hissed.

"What?" and exasperated Gateau asked. This was not a knew thing, he asked Marron back to bed lots of times. It had been a week since they got to breakfast on time.

"Do you know what day it is Gateau?" he asked incredulously, as if he knew the answer.

"Friday, but what has that got to do with--"

"Its Valentines Day. Do you know what that is?!" he set down the brush with more force than necessary. Again he looked in the mirror seeing Gateau shrug and hating it.

"Yeah, I know. Its a day for love," this remark was accented by a grab at Marron's rear.

"No," his voice was calm, deep, and strong. With both hands, he grasped Gateau, moving it from its groping to hold it. "Its not for sex Gateau, and if that's the only way you love me, then this, all of this, is not going to work."

Quiet fell over the room, Marron dropped his hand and for a little while they just looked at each other.
"I got you something," Marron said with sad little expression on his face, "its in the nightstand." He turned to go, hand poised on the door knob before Gateau spoke.

"What do you want?" It was a more of a sigh than a question.

"If you don't know then there isn't any point in telling you."'

And the door closed behind him.

~*~

The small box was nestled in the left corner of the drawer, white, tied with a simple red ribbon. Beside it was a folded piece of paper. Taken the second out first, Gateau opened it to find a poem written in Marron's fine script. It spoke of forevers and love and truth...and the last lines...


Take these only if you want
And be aware of what you do
Please mean if when you say
Beautiful, I love you

Inside the box lay two rings, one smaller than the other. Both were tasteful silver bands and the meaning was clear. But the situation was not...

~*~

The sun has past its high point in the sky and was beginning to sink beneath the cold horizon in a blaze of orange and pink. Marron leaned against the trunk of an ancient tree, his feet cold from the snow. He wore o coat and cared not that he shivered. His arms her crossed lightly over his stomach and there was a melancholy tone to his gaze..

The snow continued to fall.

Gateau's footfalls were heavy as he approached. Marron only turned his head to look at him, ready for the admission that what they had was over. What he saw warmed him despite the cold.

There stood the muscled hunter, standing nervously, looking a bit sheepish and even more hopeful, and proffering a single pink rose. On his hand was the silver ring.

"Beautiful, I love you."

Marron took the rose with trembling fingers, a smile glowing on his face as Gateau kissed him gently on the lips.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, and I always mean it."

finis


Notes: I always worry that my little lemon scenes are overtaking my love of sap, but this once again proves that is not true. I think Marron and Gateau can have a very touching relationship, just like this....please review.