Sorcerer Hunters Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Litany ❯ Touch ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Not mine. Not mine. Not mine. And no...that is not a good thing.

Notes: Well, I needed a break from Nature of Angels and was up for a challenge, and I was thinking, what haven't I written yet? Incest! Well, I flirted with it in Secret Pain, but not like this...anyway, flames may be deposited in the can below, the one marked 'trash.' Thanks!

PS: I also kinda wanted to put Marron on top for once....no reason....


My Brother's Litany


His steps echoed quietly as he approached the bed. There lay the man that had stolen his heart. His raven hair spilled across the creamy pillow like a sea of purest obsidian. The moonlight dancing through the window seemed created just for the purpose of highlighting that pale skin that escaped from under the blanket, his thigh, his arm, his face. In sleep he looked childlike, the maturity of their work set aside to reveal his actual years, but sixteen in number. The watcher stood there. He didn't know how long nor did he care.

Finally he cast aside his clothing and slipped under the blanket to spoon around the other's back. Snuggling into the customary warmth it startled him as his companion moved a bit.

"It bothers me you know," he said in the deep voice that sent hearts soaring in a single breath.

"What?"

"When you stare at me like that. I do not like it. I can never tell what you are thinking."

"I was thinking....how beautiful you are."

That seemed to merit a reaction as the taller of the two rolled over and propped himself upon his elbow. "Really now, you sound like Gateau. That too bothers me."

The other cringed a bit. True his words were familiar, but they were his own. His lover could be very fickle though, the least upset and his mood would change. "I'm sorry Marron, I--"

"Niisan."

"Hai."

"There are better things you could be doing with that mouth than mumbling senseless apologies." With that he leaned forward to capture the soft lips before him. Gently he pressed Carrot against the pillow, shifting to lean over him. Breaking the kiss he pulled back enough that the shorter man could see his eyes.

"Say it."

Carrot groaned. He was aroused now and this always seemed to get in the way. However, it had been deemed important by Marron. But still...need he say it every time?

"Say it."

"I love you." A soft hand pulled lightly on his hair and he moaned. "Please..."

"How much?"

"I love you more than...Marron please, just--"

A sharp slap met his cheek.

"How much Niisan?"

"I love you more than hope. I love you more than dreams. I love you more than blood."

Marron smiled. More than anything. More than lovers, they were brothers.

~*~

TBC...

Hm, I think everyone knows what's next, ne? Well, if I get 5 reviews or so, I'll finish it up. Why not just do it all at once you ask? Well, what's the point of writing a good lemon if nobody's gonna read it?