Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Reunion ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Number of pages: 1

Style: one-shot

Anime: Spirited Away

By: Infinite Silence (ff.net) Killinme (mm.org)

Tittle: Reunion

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, but Hiei (YYH) and that's only in my dreams…

((()))((*))((()))

Looking up at the sky from the place she was lying on the ground, Chihiro sighed, "Where are you Haku? It's been eight years. I miss you." Wiping away the tears that formed Chihiro stood silently and made her toward her home.

Unknown to her a young man was watching her with sorrowful eyes. "I miss you also Chihiro." He whispered into the wind before walking away.

Later, around midnight, Chihiro was still awake. She felt as though something was going to happen. Something good. So here she was on her third cup of coffee sitting on the settee staring out at the lights of Tokyo.

She had moved from her parents a few months ago. She was now eighteen and on her own. Looking to the sky she noticed a white dragon flying around. The dragon was illuminated by the moon.

Running outside, she ran to that park that she was earlier today, so that she could get its' attention. Running as fast as she could she made it there in about ten minutes. Standing atop the tallest hill, not covered with trees, she yelled "Haku!" waving her arms she managed to catch the dragons attention.

Landing softly, some ways away Haku transformed into his human form, "Chihiro, I've missed you so much." Running to her, he embraced her, burying his nose into her neck.

"Where have you been? I've missed you." Chihiro said pulling away slightly to look into the eyes that she dreamed of.

"After you left things happened and I needed to stay and help Ubaba, it took a long time, she had let me go about a year ago, but I couldn't find you. Can I stay with you Chihiro?" Haku said starring into her tear-misted eyes.

"Yes, you can." She replied, before hugging him again.

Three years later Haku and Chihiro were married and had two beautiful children.

@@@###$$$%%%^^^&&&**!!!

Okay I know that this was posted under a different name, but it is the same person. I swear to you on my grave that I will have in a lot of years from now. Hopefully if you don't kill me first. I had changed my name to something more fitting to my updates… lol I know stupid of me but I like it the name it also suits my personality. Thank you and please don't report me. I swear that I am killinme, and she is I. We are one in the same, Thank you for understanding.