Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ The Return ❯ Meeting Up With Lin (Again) ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Lin, come over here!” Kohaku shouted. Lin sighed and drooped her shoulders. “What do you wa-” She froze when she saw me. “Se…Sen? Is that you?!” I grinned widely and ran into her open arms. “What happened? Why are you here again? Did your parents eat more Spirit food?” I waited until her questions ceased before I said anything in response. “I'm all right, really. I just came back to… uh… visit everyone, and now I have a job!” Plastering on a fake smile, I glanced back at Haku, who was inspecting a group of frogs as they cleaned out a tub. I knew it was a horrible thing to lie to Lin, but I didn't want her to worry. Besides, a little lie like that couldn't hurt a thing… Could it?
*** Before I knew what was happening, it was the next morning and Lin was shaking me awake. I wasn't used to sleeping during the day and waking at night, so I had fallen asleep rather late in the afternoon. I quickly pulled my hair up in the tie Zeniba and the others had made for me and then ran downstairs. I grabbed some breakfast and then, following Lin, walked into the bathing area, ready for any surprises that were sure to come.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hi! I am so, SO sorry I haven't updated in… well, over a year… ^_^;; I had completely forgotten about my fanfiction, but I'm BACK, so I will be updating regularly now!!! Thank you for the comments, even though they are VERY old… I'm flattered! ^_^ Ta-ta!