Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Blood Emerald ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12:Blood Emerald
 
Time: 2:00 PM
Place: Sapporo, Japan
 
Jin was really feeling it! “Wow! What the hell?!” he cried as he hung on to a pillar. “Damn! This place is more of an easy spot for an earthquake!”
He got up and said to himself, “But, this is nothing that I have not faced before. This is beautiful, though. Being in the north of a country that I am living with my girlfriend, it really feels good!”
Then, it hit him as he reached the topmost part of the cavern. He took out the Master Emerald piece he got in Hiroshima and said, “It is telling me that... I may fall into a trap. I better be at utmost caution.”
“But... what does it mean?” Jin thought
Then, he tapped into the piece's energy. “This piece also tells me... that another is hiding in a mechanism that towers the canyon with its four wings! They spin in motion through the howling of the north wind! Its shadow comforts life upon the cliff face at noon!”
He did some thinking and looked around. Then, he found it. At the end of the cliff, there was fan that followed the clue's qualifications. Then, Jin ran and jumped on the cliff. He climbed up and he said proudly, “Only a few more pieces of the emerald to go... then Angel Island is restored to its rightful place!”
Then, he grabbed the emerald sticking out. Just then, a clown's face surprised Jin! Then... an explosion occurred! Jin fell all way down to a deep hole and into water.
Jin popped out of the water. “What the hell?!” Jin cried, “Who in their right mind sprays me with teargas?!”
“That would be me!” someone cried. Jin looked up. It was Fang the Hotshot! He stole the Master Emerald piece from Jin!
“Fang! That was you!” Jin cried,
“What do you think, kid?!” Fang cried, “That was a pretty well-prepared trap, wasn't it?!”
“Yeah, right!” Jin cried, “I am going to kill you as soon I get out of this water in a few seconds!”
“Nice try!” Fang cries, and presses a button. A piece of ground where the water stood exploded! Jin was caught in a whirlpool and he was sinking!
“I had everything planned out and you fell right into my master trap!!!” Fang continued, “Time to sleep with the fishes, Jin! Enjoy the ride... more like your watery grave!!!”
Jin sunk to the bottom of parts unknown and could not recover...