Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Adventure 2: SuperNOVA ❯ Mission Commencing ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15: Mission Commencing
 
Date: Sunday, July 7th, 2030
Time: 10:00 AM
Place: Tai & Sora's Apartment (Tokyo)
 
In the apartment where Tai and Sora live, Kaori was sleeping in her guest bed. She got up and stretched. Then, she went to the living room. She saw Athena use Tai's computer. Kaori walked over and asked, “Did you pick up anything?”
“No.” Athena answered, “It's really hard to decode anything. I can't get a lock on the Chaos Emeralds anywhere!”
“Unless...” she thought,
Then, she said out loud, “Bison has stationed himself underground!”
“No... It can't be.” She said quietly again, “It would have picked it up if the emeralds were on both levels of the planet.”
Kaori was getting hungry. “Oh no!” she cried, “I have not had anything decent to eat at all since yesterday!”
“Me too!” Athena cried, “I have not eaten for days and days, and I can't find Bison under this hunger!”
Then, the door opened. “Hello everyone!” Tai and Sora cried, and they brought food!
Kaori and Athena began to eat. Tai and Sora were also eating, too! They gave some of the food to their Digimon. They were happy and well fed. Then, Kaori asked, “I asked on that letter before I left which version of the games I left you did you like better.”
“Oh!” Tai cried, “I loved the Dreamcast version a lot! There were a lot of things that made the game cool and fresh! I also found lots of downloadables, I might add!”
“We prefer that version instead.” Sora agreed, “I know it is the same game, but I found very little new content in the GameCube version.”
After their “breakfast”, everyone walked outside. Athena cried out, “That was good! Thanks a lot, Tai and Sora!”
“You're welcome!” Tai and Sora cried, simultaneously
Then, she imitated a radio. “Athena to Kaori. Come in, Kaori, over!”
“Kaori to Athena, I am right behind you and clear for takeoff.” Kaori responded
Then, it hit Athena. She thought of space and the moon! “I GOT IT!!!” she cried,
Her friends turned around. “I'll explain everything later!” Athena continued, “Right now, we have to find the Emperor!”
“Understood, Athena!” Kaori cried, “Just leave it to me!”
“Hold it right there!” someone cried. It was a band of soldiers. “We definitely got you this time!”
“What makes you so sure?!” Kaori cried,
A gun cocked in front of Kaori's face. She cries, “How many times do we have to tell you guys?! We are NOT the bad guys?!”
Then, everyone charged up their energy. Kaori fired her energy shot from her fists and shot a group of soldiers! Athena blasted her Psycho Ball at her group. Agumon fired its Pepper Breath at another group! Lastly, Biyomon burned a group with a Spiral Twister!
“Too easy!” Kaori cried
Just then, someone fired glue on Kaori's feet! “What the hell is this?!” Kaori cried, “I can't move!”
Then, she was caught in a net that was fired from another gun! “Kaori!” they all cried,
Kaori was suffering hits from the machine! Athena, Agumon and Biyomon came after the machine!
They were hit! They flew around the block and hit her! Tai and Sora ran to Kaori. “Kaori!” Tai and Sora cried, “Are you OK?!”
“I'm OK, thank you.” Kaori answered,
She could not move. “I suffered a whole lot of pain! I can't move a muscle!” Kaori continued, “You got to get out of here! Take Agumon and Biyomon with you!”
Tai listened then he stood up. “No way!” he cried, “I'm staying with you!”
Then, he turned to the machine. “Tai!” Sora cried, “What are you doing?!”
“Come at me, mecha-dork!” Tai cried, “What? Are you scared or something?!”
Sora ran after Tai and... kissed him! Then, she faced the machine. “You are not hurting my boyfriend!” she cried
Then, something happened. A manhole lifted up. It tipped the robot over! Everyone saw who came out of the manhole. It was Jin!
“Jin!!!” everyone cried
“What the hell?” Jin thought
“Jin!!!” Kaori cried,
“Kaori!” Jin cried and ran to her. “Are you OK?!”
Kaori said slowly, “I am now...” Jin picked her up... and kissed her! “Oh... thanks, baby.” She continued
After a while, Jin heard everything that was going on. “So... you mean to tell me,” Jin said, “That Bison is responsible for that energy beam that shot the moon and destroyed half of it?”
“Correct, Jin.” Kaori said, “He even made a public announcement that the planet would be no more in now less than 24 hours if they do not meet his demands! Jin, are you coming or what?”
“Well... you see... I...” Jin began,
“Baby,” Kaori said, “You'll never know if Bison is responsible for the missing M.E.”
“Well... in that case...” Jin replied, “Count me in!”
“Thanks, baby.” Kaori said and hugged Jin. “We'll need all the help we can get!”
“I have a plan in place, so listen up!” Kaori announced, “Athena believes that Bison has hid somewhere in space! I want to make sure it is true. So, she and I are rushing after the Emperor to confirm this! While we're away, Tai, Sora and Jin, you guys find some sort of transportation. We'll need a lot of time to get to wherever this place is so and there is not much left... so are you all ready?!”
“Yeah!” everyone cried