Super GALS Fan Fiction ❯ Together ❯ This Feeling... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/n: I don't own Super Gals… okay!? For those who like Rei and Ran, well I'm giving you a warning; this is a Rei and Aya ficcie!! I love this couple! Hope you'll like it and please review. Please bear with me if I have wrong grammar or whatever… this is my first Super Gals fic. Please review! And another thing… you can also read some of my other stories like Kikyou, an Inuyasha fic and Water and Flowers… still an Inuyasha fic! Thank you guys!

Summary: Aya and Rei are ordinary teenagers and they met by their parents and pronounced them to be fiancée's, they felt something about from before but didn't know. When Aya's friends met Rei, they were acting very weird and so are their parents too! What happened from before? Why can't Aya and Rei remember anything?

Together

Chapter 1: This feeling…

Aya Hoshino is living in Shibuya without her parents. She was gorgeous, smart and sometimes shy. She's in the first year of high school, 14 years old. She lived normally together with Ran and Miyu, her best friends. But, she felt lonely.

One warm Saturday…

*Ring! Ring*

"Hello, good morning," Aya answered the phone. She sat down on the sofa at the living room, bringing the phone. She also bought her breakfast. Aya turned on the TV. "Mother…"

On the other line of the phone, her mother answered, "Aya, we're going to have a vacation at a beach. Somewhere here, I'd like you to meet someone… I know you'll like him."

"Where is that?" Aya asked, taking a bite from the waffle.

"Your father is going to pick you up about four in the afternoon. So, pack up your things and buy anything you want! Remember, I left money on your old wallet when I went to business?"

Aya tried to recall, "Oh… yeah, I remember!"

"Okay, I have to go now. I have to call someone." Aya's mother said.

"Okay…" Aya hang up the phone.

She finished her waffle and washed her plate and glass at the kitchen sink. Aya went up to her bedroom.

The apartment wasn't that big, but it has a wonderful inviting place for kids and adults. The apartment is only good for two people. Aya didn't have a roommate ever since she transferred there. The apartment is built specially for Aya. It has been supported by her parents.

When you open the door, you get to see a short hallway leading to the living room, the walls painted in beige and the floor was white. It has complete components, flat wide screen TV with speakers at the ceiling, Radio, DVD, VCD and VHS players and other things.

The right door is leading to the kitchen with cabinets, appliances, seating and tables, built by fine wood. The walls are colored bright yellow and the floor was still white. It has a comfortable feeling with many white French windows. A brown bar filled with wines and whiskeys and whatever divided the dinner room from the kitchen. The dinner room has a large rectangular table and eight chairs.

Right next to the right door leading to the kitchen, inside the living room is the brown wooden twisting stairs to the second floor.

The left door is to the study room for two. It has a high tech computer, radio and another TV for amusements. It has a rectangular study table for two people. The walls are colored dark blue and the floor was carpeted.

A door from the study room is leading to the comfort room. With sea blue wall tiles and floor tiles, it feels so watery. It has a large bath tub and a shower room. A toilet bowl was pretty and the sink was tidy and clean for Aya's pet, the goldfish, Mushy.

Upstairs, are two rooms, the very right is Aya's pink room and the very left is for someone who's going to be Aya's mate, a blue room.

The center was a little family room, with only a DVD player and a TV. French windows were at the back of the DVD player and the TV. The floor upstairs was wooden so it has a warm vintage feeling.

Aya jumped in her bed to take a rest.

~**

"That's great," Miyu said, after hearing Aya's story. "You sure are lucky to have someone you meet, just in the resort. You have more friends!"

"What do you think, is that a boy or a girl?" Ran asked.

"It surely is a girl!" Tatsuki said, jumping in. He just came from the ice cream parlor to get some snacks for them.

"But my mom said "him". Tell me… what am I gonna do?" Aya asked, putting her fisted hands on the table.

"Give "him" a gift." Miyu said…she's always looking at the bright side of things. She took Aya's hand and went to the nearest store.

"But, "him" might think, I'm cheap." Aya said, looking at the key chains and other things displayed.

Miyu took a key chain of a cotton boy and girl, "Well… at least it came form the heart." Miyu gave it to her. "You take the boy and he'll take the girl, so he won't ever forget you."

"Really," Aya smiled.

"We'll take it!" Miyu smiled, giving it to the cashier.

"Is this all?" The lady cashier asked. She was about our age; she wore a smile in her face.

Aya took a small blue paper bag.

Miyu nodded. She turned to Aya, "By the way…"

"What's mom's purpose on meeting me to "him"?" Aya asked, putting the key chains inside the paper bag and slid it to her school bag.

"I don't know." Miyu answered, "It must be something for good!"

Aya nodded.

~**

Aya arrived at the house early, about two thirty in the afternoon. She popped some popcorn since she was hungry.

Butter flavor aroma spread out at the kitchen.

She stretch out her body on the couch upstairs, she looked at the vast sky by the window. She moaned as she finished the popcorn.

At the tick of the clock to four five and the honk of her father's car, she cheered and took her backpack and paper bag from the floor. She went out of the apartment, having the keys at her pockets.

"Aya-chan," Her father called her name. It was the name called by her father since childhood. It kinda sounds childish to Aya but she got used to it. "Are you ready?" He wore an orange Hawaiian polo shirt, shorts and white slippers.

"You look hot." Aya said.

He looked at her; she wore a pink dress it was until three inches above her knees, a white hat and white slippers.

Aya nodded and jumped in the car. Aya sat down at the back. "So father," She kissed his cheek as a sign of hello and respect. "Tell me about the guy?"

The man with a young looking face and muscular body said, "You mean… who you're going to meet at the resort?" He asked and took at quick gaze at her.

Aya smiled, "Ummm… yeah,"

Her father started looking at Aya by the mirror. "I haven't seen him but your mother said he was good-looking,"

Aya flushed in light pink and imagined herself with someone.

"He won the high school grand prix for the most handsome student, so I think your mother isn't lying to me." He continued.

"Cool…" She whispered in her seat. "What else?"

"I don't really know much about him…" He said, "Just wait, it'll break the excitement." He smiled.

She repeated asking herself, "Break the excitement?"

"Okay… I'll give you a hint."

"Why're you giving me a hint?" Aya asked, leaning towards him.

He answered. "I don't wanna help you on getting to know him."

"Umm…" She answered with a nod.

"He's going to wear a blue Yukata." He said.

(This part is useless!)

"We'll be traveling for 2 hours and a half." Her father said.

Aya became quiet and looked outside.

After a while, she was closing her eyes. She fell silently on her seat.

She was sleeping.

~**

They arrived there 6:30, due to the traffics earlier.

Her father opened up the window for her and brought their luggage's to their room at the resort.

Aya was still fast asleep.

It began raining; raindrops of water went inside the car.

Aya still was asleep.

A guy was walking towards the entrance of the resort came by and saw her.

He opened the door and brought her in his arms.

Aya woke up from her sleep and saw him. She blushed and said, "Where am I, and who are you?" She said gently. She saw a big sign at the entrance "YUUGAO (moon flower) SHIZUOKA EXQUISITE RESORT"

He just stared at her.

Aya's father saw them and said, "Aya…?" He ran to fetch them with the umbrella. "Otohata-san, thanks for bringing Aya-chan here."

He brought her down

Aya stood up and hid behind his father, all soaked by the rain.

"Aya-chan, I would like you to meet, Rei Otohata, he's the son of Mr. Otohata, remember the man you met at the office of your mother's company." Her father said, looking at the two. He then looked at Rei.

Aya nodded and stared at him.

He then looked so uncomfortable, "Hello," He stretched his hand to her.

Aya didn't say a thing and stretched her hand to his.

His hands… are so cold.

"Otohata-san, this is my daughter, Aya Hoshino." Aya's father took his hand under his chin, "I think you two have met before…"

Aya and "Rei" looked at each other for some time.

This feeling…

Aya blushed.

She is so warm…

The silence broke by Aya's small sneeze.

"Rei" gave her a towel.

Aya smiled and said, "Thank you, Rei."

This feeling… it's like someone I have met before.

The two went to Aya's rooms together, walking hand in hand, leaving Aya's father behind.

~**

Evening perked and Aya was still on her room's balcony, sitting, staring at the kids enjoy their swim. One by one they went back to their rooms to change for the evening.

*Knock! Knock*

"I'm coming," Aya said, standing up. She walked towards the door and opened it.

She saw Rei wearing his Yukata. "May I escort you to this dinner?" He gently said.

Aya nodded. "Please come in," She smiled.

Rei gently went inside and sat down at her bed.

"Wait for me, I'll be dressing up." She said, she opened her closet and saw only 3 Yukata hanging on the clothes line. "Which do you think is good for tonight?"

"Whatever you like," He said.

"Since you're wearing a blue one… I think I should wear one too." Aya said, getting the blue one.

"Pink suits on you." He said, pointing at the one, folded neatly on her bed.

Aya put the blue one back in place and closed the closet. She took the pink one and said, "I think so too!" She smiled and headed her way to the comfort room.

A couple of minutes later, Aya went out with her Yukata on and tied her hair on a high ponytail.

"Cute…" Rei whispered.

"C'mon, Rei, let's go!" Aya took the keys for her room and grabbed Rei's hand. She closed the door after Rei went out. She smiled to him.

"Aya-chan… I mean, Aya-"

"You can call me Aya-chan if you like, I wouldn't mind." Aya said, she began to lose on her grip.

He then gripped her harder.

"Where's your room located?" Aya asked, looking at him, smiling.

Rei answered getting his keys from his pockets, it seems like he haven't memorized it. "It's at the 2nd floor at very right side… at another building. It's just across here," He pointed at the other building at their left side. "Why you ask?"

"Nothing…" She answered and said, "When are we going out of here?"

"As what I heard… it's 3 days after."

Aya said, "Pardon me?"

"3 days after, maybe Tuesday." He replied with incomplete facts. "I don't really know."

She fell silent.

Aya asked, "Rei, where do you live?"

"Kyoto… Rakusei, Kyoto, it's in the western." Rei answered.

"That's really far." Aya looked ahead with inexpressible eyes.

Rei nodded. "Where do you live?"

"In an apartment in Shibuya, Tokyo,"

Rei then wondered and asked, "Where is it here?"

"Shizuoka," Aya answered, still in her eyes. "Rei…"

"You know, Aya…." Rei said, his eyes became more serious than before.

Aya nodded, paying attention to him.

"I have this feeling…" He said.

"And…" Aya wanted to hear more but at the tone of his voice, it seemed very serious.

How did I know this?? This voice… Before, what happened before?

"…Its like," He stopped.

Aya looked at him, "I have the same too…" She knew what he's going to say.

But wasn't sure enough.

"It's like-"

"Rei-san, Aya-chan, dinner is almost serve, go directly to the restaurant. We reserved a special table upstairs okay, B." Aya's mother showed up at the moment.

Aya nodded.

~**

Rei and Aya ate dinner together with their parents at the restaurant upstairs. They sat across each other. Their parents, talked about something which includes Rei and Aya but they didn't cooperate much.

"Aya-chan…" Rei said.

Aya replied with a nod.

"Can you go out with me… this evening?" He asked, finishing his meal. He sat down and stared at her eyes.

This made Aya blush. She wiped her mouth softly by the napkin. "I'm sorry, but my parents don't allow me to go out with guys… well, except for my friends… at school… at the city." She looked at her parents and quickly turned to Rei.

"Do you not consider me your friend…?" He asked.

Aya laughed and said, "Of course not… you're my friend, but we're not that close… you know?"

He stood up.

"Rei, where are you going?" Aya asked.

"Just wait and see…" He whispered. Rei headed to their parents and said.

Aya couldn't hear them clearly talking to each other but only her mother's laugh and loud voice.

"Of course you can, Rei." Aya's mother said, smiling. "Aya-chan," She called.

Aya stand up a little bit shaky.

Oh my… are they going to scold me? Accuse me? Or whatever? Oh Rei!

She went to them and whispered, "Yeah,"

"I didn't tell you, you can't date with Rei. Of course, you can." Her mother said.

"A date, that's a great idea!" Rei's father clapped softly. "That's a nice move, Rei-kun."

Aya was shocked, "No… that's not what he means… it's not like a date mom."

But it seems like nobody heard her but Rei.

"Now, run along dear… enjoy the Kanda Matsuri!" Aya's mother pushed her softly towards Rei.

Aya's face became as red as a tomato. She was like, `Rei, you idiot!' in her face.

Rei smiled.

Whatever!

Rei and Aya went to the festival; it was beside the pools of the resort. There were many stands and whatever there is in a festival.

Rei took her to the lake far from the pools. There were fishes and fireflies. It looked so wonderful.

Aya kept quiet, she was a little awkward about what happened earlier, she never knew Rei would tell her parents just for that. "So pretty…" She whispered pointing at the fireflies. "Why're there fireflies here… it's a beach."

"Of course… there's a pond…" He said.

Aya looked at him and said, "Rei… I'm sorry about what happened this evening-"

"There's no big deal about it… so forget it." He said, gazing away.

Aya nodded.

"Look…" He said, pointing at the sky.

Aya looked at it, "There're so many stars…" Aya then ran, "C'mon Rei, let's go to all stalls."

Rei followed her.

Aya bought some fishes and some toys. "Thanks, Rei, I like them!" She said hugging the stuff toy, Rei bought from the game.

"It's nothing." He smirked. He blushed a little looking at her laughing.

A couple of hours later, Aya headed herself back to her room with Rei.

"Thanks for everything tonight, Rei!" Aya said, smiling at him.

It was already past eleven.

That's weird; mom still didn't call for me… Oh well, that's good… but what about tomorrow?

"Good night!" Aya said, still smiling at him.

Rei suddenly kissed her on the cheek but Aya looked at him so instead of kissing her at the cheek, he kissed her at the lips.

Aya blushed hard. She whispered, "Good night…" and went inside. She knew it was bad to leave him behind.

Rei then watched her go inside and lock the door.

Why did I do that?

~**

Morning rolled so quickly, Aya was awake to witness the dawn at the beach. She quickly changed to her favorite yellow sleeveless shirt and skirt and a cap for some accessories after she bathed. She first visited her parents but she didn't know where there rooms are.

Oh crap! I don't even know my parents room number!

On the way to Rei's room, she met someone. She bumped on to him for some reason… she tripped. "I'm sorry,"

"It's okay!" He smiled to her.

Rei?! How come you turned into a child?

He looked somewhat like Rei.

"Rei," Aya whispered.

He looked at her, "Speaking of Rei… have you seen him?"

Aya was stunned. "Oh, Rei…"

So cute…

Aya can't hold it anymore, so she fell on her knees and hugged him, "You're soooo cute!!"

At that moment, Rei just came in and saw them.

"Onichan, it's not my fault… she suddenly hugged me!" He was startled.

Onichan?

Aya stood up and smiled, "Good morning, Rei,"

"Good morning," He smiled at her. "Did you already have dinner?"

"Dinner… last night," Aya laughed.

"Well, I mean, breakfast." Rei said.

"I haven't," She answered. "…Want to have breakfast with me?" Aya asked. She took off her cap and looked at the sky, she sighed, "Oh no… I missed the rising of the sun!"

"Oh yeah…" Rei said and looked at the beach.

"I wish Ran and Miyu will be here…" Aya whispered.

"Who are Ran and Miyu?"

Aya smiled and said, "They're my best friends and classmates. They're really fun; they make me laugh a lot too." She pictured Ran, Miyu and herself at the streets of Shibuya.

Rei looked at the boy and said, "Aya,"

Aya nodded.

"This is Aki, he's my younger brother." Rei said.

Aki smiled and stretched his hand, "So you're Aya… onichan always talks about you. The moment I met you, I knew already you're Aya, onichan said you're very beautiful."

Aya stretched her hand to his and blushed. She bent down and kneeled and hugged him, "Aki's so cute!!!"

Rei started to walk towards the restaurant.

Aya followed behind him still her hand on Aki's.

"What do you want to eat?" Rei asked, handing her the menu.

"I'd like to have a pancake." Aya answered giving back the menu to the waiter.

"Are you sure?" Rei asked.

"Um," Aya then nodded.

~**

"And Miyu did I just tell you, He KISSED me!!" Aya said, falling on her bed which made a short loud noise.

"WHAT, that's such a quick move!" Miyu said. Obviously, she made a smile on her face that expanded until her ears. "I can't believe it!" She started laughing.

"I myself can't believe it either!" Aya said and laughed too.

"So… what happened next?" Miyu asked.

"Hello, what's up?" Ran said, sitting in with the conversation.

"Remember that "him" we were talking about?" Aya asked.

"Oh that guy… why?" Ran asked.

"We actually met… when I was sleeping at the car. He came to pick me up-" Aya said.

"Why?" Miyu and Ran asked in a tone.

Aya smiled and said, "Beats me, that's what I'm trying to figure out."

"Why don't you ask him?" Ran asked.

"I'm too embarrassed!" Aya said.

"And also Ran… he kissed Aya when they were about going to sleep, isn't that very romantic?" Miyu asked to Ran.

"Totally romantic…" Ran said.

Aya blushed. "Stop it guys!"

"What about his family?" Ran asked.

"Well… they're rich, his mom and dad are quite like him, they're quiet, and oh, I just met his brother this morning! His name was Aki… he was totally cute, they look the same as his brother!" Aya said.

"When can we see them?" Miyu asked.

"Maybe… I'll show you they're picture." Aya said. She went outside, to the balcony and looked at the children playing at the pool with their parents, guardians and older brothers and sisters.

"Cool…" Ran and Miyu whispered.

"Anyway, I have to go… we have to meet up at the beach today!" Aya's voice became excited.

"I wish you good luck then! Bye-bye!" Miyu then hung up the phone.

"That's totally cool! Catch you later then!" Ran said.

Aya said goodbye and hung up. She changed to her blue swimming suit with her cute pink dress over. She headed towards the sandy beach and met up with her mother.

"Good morning, mom, where's dad, have you gotten breakfast yet, where're you going?" Aya asked three straight questions. She kissed her cheek and smiled.

"You seem to have a good mood today!" Her mother said. "Well, I just finished my toast. I saw your father with Mr. Otohata at the conference room this morning."

"That early?" Aya asked a little surprise.

Who would set up a meeting so early in the morning?

"They're just going to have a little talk and a little preparation for the upcoming party this afternoon." Her mom answered. She drank her orange juice and sat down, "Where're you going my little princess?"

"I'm going to meet up with Rei and Aki." Aya smiled more brightly.

"Good then," Her mother nodded.

"The party sounds cool… what time, am I invited too?" Aya asked.

"Of course you are! There are many surprises too!" Her mother said.

"Surprises," She asked, "Sounds very cool!" Aya looked at the sea and spotted Rei with Aki at a dinghy.

"What about yesterday, did you have fun?" Her mother asked.

"Cool…" She said. "Mom, I think I have to go now!" She waved and headed her way to the sea.

"Okay, be careful!" Her mom said.

She waved to them and said, "Aki-chan, Rei-kun," She called.

"Rei-kun" Rei asked himself and just waved back. "Come on here Aya-chan!"

"I'll be right there in any… second?" Aya made her way on the sea towards them; they were about 10 meters away.

"Aya-nechan," Aki looked at her. "Aya-nechan, Aya-nechan, Aya-nechan," He called, leaving his things and waved at her. "Wait, Rei-nichan, I'll go get her!" He said, going out of the dinghy.

"Where do you think your going?" He said, grabbing the back of his shirt.

She arrived there and sat beside Aki. "Hello Aki-chan, Rei-kun! What's up?"

"I'm going to show you something!" He said.

"Really, what is it?" She asked.

"Oh…" Aki looked at them.

Rei kept quiet.

A couple of seconds later, Rei and the group arrived at the center of the sea… well, it looks like it!

"Where are we, Rei-kun?" Aya asked.

"Did you see that?" Rei asked, pointing something a couple of meters away.

Aki stood up and said, "Wow, a dolphin!" He clapped his hands and laughed.

"A dolphin," Aya repeated, she looked more closely, "Cool… a dolphin! So pretty…" She held both her hands in front of her chest. She took her cell phone and took a picture of the two dolphins jumping and jumping.

~**

"What time is it, Aki-chan?" Aya asked, looking at him.

"Aya-nechan, it's… two thirty! My teacher just taught me about telling the time!" He said.

"Really," She said, "That's very good!" Aya turned to Rei, "Rei, mom just told me about the party held this afternoon and she said I'm invited… and I guess you are too. Can we go now?"

"A party!?" Aki and Rei asked.

"Of course, let's go!" Aki grabbed her hand and went to the pools.

"Hey… wait!" Rei said.

~**

"Are you saying… we're going to be fiancée's and fiancé's?" Rei asked, standing up.

The four adults nodded.

Aya stay put in her seat, blushing.

"Yes… and I think you two are going well. Rei seems to be so kind…" Aya's father said. "Do you agree, Aya-chan?"

Aya nodded.

"And so is Aya too." Mr. Otohata said.

"Now, now you two… I guess it's understood. I end this discussion now. Is all is understood?" Mrs. Otohata said.

The couples went outside, leaving the two.

"Is it okay with you?" Aya asked.

Rei looked at her and smiled. "I don't know…"

"Well… it's okay for me!" Aya smiled.

~**

Aya went inside the car…

Rei-kun, why're you here?

"Yo, Aya!" Rei said. He was sitting at the back seat with Aki at his side.

Aya was surprised, "Why're you guys here?" She smiled, "Are you going to hitch?"

"Yeah…" He answered.

"Rei's going to live at your apartment starting today… is that understood, Aya-chan?" Her father answered, getting inside the car.

"At… my apartment?" Aya asked.

"Yeah… you heard it right, Aya-chan?" Her father said.

Aya smiled more.

"Have you seen Aki somewhere?" Mrs. Otohata asked Aya.

"I think… I saw him there," Aya pointed at the back of Rei.

"NO, I want to be with Rei-nichan!" Aki cried as Mr. Otohata took him in his arms. "Aki," He called. "Let's go now. Say goodbye to everyone!"

Aki kissed Rei and said goodbye to Aya and her family.

"Okay… let's get going!" His father said when everybody was on their seats. He started the engine and went on.

On the way to Shibuya… as always, Aya fell asleep. Her head leaned on to Rei's shoulder.

They arrived at the apartment already eleven o'clock in the morning.

Rei carried her in his arms and took the keys from her pockets and opened the door.

He lay her down on the couch and also fell asleep at the lounge chair, just beside Aya.

~**

Aya woke up about one in the afternoon. She was surprised to see Rei sleeping… and at her house?

Oh yeah… it didn't surprise me at all… after a split second. Rei's now living with me. But what about his studies or maybe he's not studying? Of course he does… he's only fourteen. Oh well, they're rich and wise… they must've arranged everything. Aya… why do you mind so much about that… stop it, will ya?

Aya took her backpack and a paper bag from the floor and headed her way to her room. She stopped. She went down and took a blanket from the table and covered it on Rei. She went back and smiled to herself.

*Ring! Ring* Aya Hoshino's apartment telephone rang.

Aya quickly answered it… she might wake Rei up.

"Hello, good afternoon," Aya answered and sat on the floor.

Afternoon...? When did I come here? Eleven… that means I haven't ate lunch yet. No wonder my stomachs' furiously grumbling mad.

"Aya," A soft voice answered asking. Obviously one of her ever so fun best friends Miyu answered. "Hi, it's been a while isn't it?"

"Yeah, how have you and Ran been doing?" Aya asked. She took her brush and faced the mirror. She brushed her hair gently and smiled to herself.

"Awful…" She said, "Awfully fine." Miyu said. "What's up with you and "him"?"

Aya blushed hard, "He's going to be my roommate."

"Roommate," Miyu repeated, her voice was like `really, great!?'

"You ask how?" Aya stopped. She decided not to tell it to her friends. Maybe? Sometime…

"What?" Miyu's voice became excited. "What Aya?"

"Their parents decided to stay in here because schools here in Tokyo are much more superior compared to schools in Kyoto." Aya said.

Are you out of your mind?

"That's good. He's been staying here for…"

"For… forever." Aya ended up her sentence.

"That's totally great." Miyu laughed like an idiot. "So… when shall we meet him?"

"Tonight, let's go out." Aya said, she went downstairs and kneeled before him. She smiled.

"Sure… I'll tell Ran about this." Miyu said. A vibrating sound can be heard over the phone. "Where are you now?"

"Right at his front," She said and blushed.

"Cool…" Miyu whispered.

"Catch ya later then… I have to clean up and help him in his room. Bye, bye!" Aya said, ending it.

"See ya then, bye!" Miyu hung up.

Aya hung up and put the phone on the coffee table at her back. She was still on her knees, facing Rei. She touched her cheek and blushed.

A couple of minutes later, Aya went to the counter at the kitchen. She took a platter of Gummi bears and ate it. She sat down on the sofa and turned on the TV. She stopped.

Rei was already awake.

Aya cheered.

Yey, he's already awake!

She stopped and turned off the TV. She offered, "Want some?"

Rei kept quiet with his eyes so sleepy. "I want to sleep more." He sounded like a kid. He noticed the blanket over him. He felt bad.

It was pink!

Aya laughed.

Rei went back to his position, sitting down and having some rest.

Aya grabbed him and said, "No you don't. We have to clean and arrange your room!"

Rei stood up and followed her.

He's not that stubborn. He's obedient… quite surprising!

All afternoon, Aya and Rei cleaned and arranged the blue room.

The room was neat. The windows are all clean and open. All dusts were thrown out. The bed has an aquatic bed sheet, two blue pillows, a white bedspread and a blue comforter. A white lamp was placed near the bed to have a little light at night over a brown table. The closet was all empty. They have to shop for Rei's clothes.

"And also Rei-kun, we have to go to a restaurant to have dinner with my friends." Aya said, finally putting some fresh flowers from the garden.

"Oh… sure," He replied.

~**

It was already evening; Aya was already dressed in her baby tee and shorts. She took her shoes and made her way to the entrance hall. She met Rei there with his attire earlier.

"You look spanking pretty!" Rei said.

Did I hear you right, pretty?

"Come on Rei, let's go!" Aya took the keys and went outside. Aya uncovered her scooter and ride on it. She closed the garage and said, "Let's go!"

Rei rides on the scooter, "Cool scooter you've got!"

"Thanks," Aya blushed as he puts his hands in her waist. She gave him the helmet and said, "Here, wear it!"

Rei did as what he said.

Aya even locked the helmet for him. She blushed more. She put on hers and started.

They went to a garden restaurant and met Miyu, Ran and the other friends.

Rei jumped out of the scooter as soon as they arrived there.

Aya parked the scooter on the very corner of the small parking lot. It wasn't very far from the restaurant's entrance so Aya and Rei won't be so tired on walking from the restaurant when they're heading home.

Rei waited for her.

"Thanks, Rei," Aya said, touching her hair.

Rei looked at her, "For what?"

"Well… nothing." Aya said. She opened the door hardly, "C'mon!"

He followed close behind her back.

Ran waved as she saw Aya, "Aya, here!"

Aya smiled and ran to them. "Hi,"

"Hello girl," Miyu said, hugging her.

"Ummm… I'd like you to meet Rei," Aya said, shyly.

Rei showed up behind her and showed no expression.

Aya hit his arm softly.

Rei looked at her and said, "Hi…"

Everybody was quiet, quite shocked.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking at them.

Miyu shook her head, "Don't mind it! It's nice to meet you, Rei…"

"So Otohata-san-" Yuuya still in his silly face said. He was sitting beside Ran. He raised his hand.

"Yuuya… how did you know his family name?" Aya asked.

"It's… it's…" Yuuya was stuttered and sank onto his chair.

Ran stood up and put her hand on Aya's shoulder, "May we order our food now?"

"Sure!" Aya answered and sat down.

~**

Yuugao Shizuoka Exquisite resort is totally not a fact. I just made it all up.

Yuugao means moon flower translated in Japanese, it is a flower that blooms every late summer, sometimes called evening glory, it is a name of a character in Tale of Genji… as what I have researched on it.

Shizuoka is a city or prefecture, central Honshu, Japan. It is facing the Pacific Ocean. That's why I chose this place because for some reasons, I love the name and for the resort.

All thoughts here are from Aya. Except for the one "She is so warm" and "Why did I do that?" it came from Rei himself.

I know Rei is somewhat different here, but bear with me. But at the later chapters, he'll be different. Just wait and read…

Kanda Festival is a festival celebrated in Tokyo… but since Aya and her family came from Shibuya, Tokyo and they're rich. The owner of the resort which is me, decided to held up the festival there.

Aya as you always know, is very shy… so she doesn't talk too much… in short, she just nods. So please understand is she always it.

A/n: Do you like it? I hope you do! This is my first Super Gals Rei and Aya fic, so please forgive me if… I have some things wrong. I know that it doesn't seem to be so good and it doesn't seem to have no plot yet but… please… Anyway, please review!