Super Mario Bros. Fan Fiction ❯ Mario's Harem Story ❯ Chapter 1 - Pauline ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I wrote this because I never see Mario Harem stories. I barely see Mario nonyaoi stories. Aren’t most of the stories about bowser or something? Isn’t that just sad?

Obviously if we’re being perverted, the legendary hero getting all the bitches should be our first stop right?

Mario Lemon Diaries.

Ep 1. Pauline.

My first time with a woman was basically with a total whore. It was sloppy seconds, or thirds, or whatever, and I’m not proud of it. The thought of that day still turns my stomach and, to this very moment, gives me a paranoia to make sure all of my women are incapable of straying.

I won’t just keep them satisfied. I’ll have them be saturated. I won’t let them even think of other men.

But that’s now, and this is then.

Pauline was for a time my girlfriend. How this came to be was a simple matter of elimination. There aren’t that many humans in mushroom kingdom after all, and Peach was more of a friend at the time than a lover. She had been, in fact, too precious to date.

So I was going out with Pauline. A hot tamale in a skimpy red dress, and wild fiery hair. Even so, she was pretty frigid. In her beauty and rareness of species, she had become self-entitled and kind of a bitch.

But like a lot of others, I was captivated by her fine chest and her tight ass.

Speaking of others, at this time, she was kidnapped by Donkey Kong. He literally picked her out of her chair at the restaurant, and ran off with her.

By this time, I’d rescued a few princesses (i.e. Peach), so I wouldn’t be that alarmed. Except for DK’s flailing gorilla boner, which is not something a heterosexual guy ever wants to see.

Well, I was a little happy that I compared favorably to a gorilla.

So maybe I have a bit of a complex due to my height.

Look, it’s not like the issue stopped me from saving the day at maximum speed.

I was honestly worried about Pauline from the bottom of my heart. I thought I loved her. I was terrified for her.

In the end we had a showdown, DK and I, at an abandoned construction site. .I raced up the hanging scaffolding, while dodging anything he could throw at me. Before long, and yet far too late, I reached the location of the gorilla and my (I thought) love.

I wasn’t too surprised to see DK panting and groaning, his huge body bucking constantly into my girlfriend. Putrid gorilla cum was everywhere, but I wasn’t surprised. I could hear his mating cries as I ascended. I did recall hearing somewhere that the Kong race were very dangerous during the peak of their 10 year mating cycle.

But I was shocked, appalled, and instantly loathing to see Pauline with a wide grin on her face, ruby red lipstick smearing across her face. Her dress was ripped apart, and soaked in fluid. She was groaning so deeply, wordlessly, and savagely that in fact I had confused her sounds for DK’s originally.

What a total whore. How dirty, how used, how low in value, and tainted, and worthless.

I had crested the final landing expecting my love to be in the middle of being raped, and I had expected to forgive her. No, one didn’t need forgiveness just for being raped. One deserved compassion and help.

But she was bucking her hips, and quietly chanting “yes, yes.” and “fuck, fuck!” in between her much more vocal, pure groaning of joy. She finally noticed me, frozen before her, in her daze. And she smiled sinisterly.

A part of me, in my mind, still insisted that she was a rape victim, and deserved a gentleman’s assistance.

My heart still said that she was a total whore. How dirty, how used, how low in value, and tainted, and worthless.

I hit DK with a flying double kick.

Now, I can propel myself multiple stories up at a time. I have that raw leg strength.

With my anger, I easily caved in the gorilla’s chest. I sent him flying into the night sky, until he appeared to be a star in the sky.

And that was just the start of my anger.

“No!” Pauline cried. “Why’d you do that? My love!”

“Who?” I asked coldly.

“My love! You little dicked bastard! Can’t you get a clue? I finally met a real man!”

“Like I said, who?” I insisted.

“Him!”

“What’s.His.Name .”

She didn’t say anything. She had no idea. She was just a sex-crazed slut, still high and senseless on the euphoria of getting stuffed.

“D-Doesn’t matter, you jealous little man! I was happy! I was whole!”

I shut her up. I slapped her, hard.

If she wanted it so bad, the stupid two faced cunt would get it. That’s what I thought.

But she was soaked in gorilla juice, and I didn’t appreciate it.

So I grabbed her roughly by the hair and dragged her away. She stumbled over her feet, but was of course forced to follow me while cursing the whole time.

I’ve had some experience with construction myself, so I can tell the barrels apart. Some of these are simply water barrels. For the workers on the top sections to drink over the day, and such.

I opened one lid and shoved Pauline inside. I dunked her inside roughly, and she just bitched and bitched.

Maybe her euphoria was wearing off, but she began to argue with me as if to escape blame. Somehow, according to her, it was my fault for never taking initiative, and satisfying her womanly needs, or some fucking thing.

Well I didn’t care. And I wasn’t doing it because she was going on about it. I just purely had the desire in me from somewhere, and before Pauline knew it I had spun her around and bent her over that same barrel that was now a mixture of water and gorilla cum.

I opened my fly and I fucked her without notice.

That, finally, shut her up. Her endless stream of bitching cut off in a strangled gasp of air.

“A-Ah!” She gasped.

To my disgust, she still had some slippery gorilla cum in her pussy. It didn’t stop me. I was too far gone. But it did renew my anger.

She was tight, for someone fucked by a gorilla for so long. But then, from what I could tell I was bigger.

It felt good to prove it. It gave me satisfaction, to draw back slowly and hear her panting and confused. “H-Huh? O-Oh, fuck. W-What? That’s… what’s that?”

It gave me more, when I pushed in slowly. Not gently, for I pinched her shaking hips in a vice grip. Her pussy was so tight that it could barely take me. I just did it slowly so that she could feel every inch. I wanted her to measure it, feel it all, and realize it.

I wanted her to have no way of denial, or to argue, or to come up with any more of that bitching.

Pauline started to buckle. In a reflection of one of the metal beams, I could see her face become flushed bright red, and she panted hard with her mouth opened. It opened and closed as if to form words, but only gasps could be heard. I wanted to laugh. The stupid bitch couldn’t even speak.

“f- f!”

Fuck, she wanted to scream.

“O! ….!”

Oh my god? Big?

I could tell what she wanted to say, for she was a shallow and foul mouthed bitch.

I wondered that I had ever adored her.

Underneath her makeup and her pretty dress, she was just an animal that had no damn control of herself. A base and worthless thing.

I fucked into her until I could feel the farthest reaches of her canal. I nudged into what I assumed was her womb, and I still had more length to go.

Right when I reached her end, when she could feel that she was trully and completely filled as to every dimension with cock, she finally made a sound. She screamed joyously and wordlesslly, louder than DK ever had. Louder than anything I’d ever heard before.

It was bordering on… insanity.

She collapsed at last. She clutcled weakly at the side of the barrels, and her cheek rested on the far side.

Her pussy clenched so tightly I wondered if I’d ever be able to extract myself, and I realized that she’d came.

And my anger resurfaced.

I didn’t do this to get her off. I didn’t do this for her!

It was about me!

I didn’t really pay attention to her after that. I thought of her mostly as just a pussy. I pounded her over and over, amidst her cries and moans.

At some point, she wanted me to stop.

“Uuuh.! Ooooh goooddd! You’re so big! I came again! I fucking can’t sto - stop! I - I’m sore! Wa-wait, I just came. I need to. Oh, honey, wait a- Ah! Ah! Fuck! Fu - Oh my god! I’ll die!”

Then die!

“I’ll - I can’t! - I’ll lose my - ah, oh, ahn! My- ah! - mah miind!”

Then lose it!

It isn’t about you!

Her body twitched and flailed over the barrel. Her legs kicked out as if her body protested, but her voice rang out in a constant string of those deep and satisfied groans of hers.

They were deeper than those she’d given DK, for she had to gasp contantly, and scream, and squeak whenever I changed my pace in the slightest.

But whatever.

Her tight ass bounced as she thrust her hips feverishly at me. She shook and shivered viciously as she came over and over again. Her body was glistening in sweat, and her face…

Well, I didn’t care.

I was trying to get off.

I was angrily just trying to claim this bitch through the raw force of some primal act, for no particular reason. After all, I didn’t even want her anymore. I just wanted to be able to have her.

So I fucked her while spitting insults at her. You’re shallow, you’re idiotic. You’re pathetic. You’re just a pretty, empty little bitch that only knows how to shake her ass for money. You live for cock, my cock, only my cock, and you’ll swear off that damn gorilla.

And she swore. She had claimed to love the animal she couldn’t even put a name to, but she swore over and over that she was my little human whore. I should get her pregnant. I should fuck her into loving me.

“You already love me.” I insisted, slapping her ass.

I slapped her so that she could learn some damn discipline, but instead she only gasped and shook harder. She bucked harder, and cried louder.

“I said you already love me!” I yelled at her. “You stupid whore, is that so hard to understand?!”

“Y-Yes! Yes! Love you! Fuck! So fucking good! I can’t!”

“Say my name!”

“I love you, Mario! Oh god! I’m your whore! Un, Oh, Ahhhh, y-your human whoreeee!” She cried in bliss so sharp it seemed almost painful.

It was just a test.

If she had said no, she didn’t love me, I might have respected her.

This slut had no idea what love was. Her existance was an insult to the concept.

“Mario’s whore! I love you. Love you! Your cock’s so good! Fucking huge, deep, hot! Need it!” She whined in a high pitched voice. “I was wrong! Y-You don’t have a little dick! You’re so mu- fuck - much better than him!”

She still doesn’t know DK’s name.

I thought I was basically done with this farce.

I reached around with one arm, and grasped at her dangling brest as if to tear at it. I reached around with the other arm and scratched at her clit as if to injure her.

She threw her red haired head back and screamed as she bucked violently. Her whole body seemed to revolve around her taking breaths and screaming at max tension.

Too fucking loud.

I released her breast, and reached up to force her head down. Down into the barrel of water and gorilla cum. Her own fucking filth. I wasn’t going to drown her, just shut her the fuck up.

Bubbles rose up, but if anything she spasmed harder, and her legs wrapped backwards around me as if in love.

I couldn’t even hurt this bitch. I couldn’t even go too far and hurt this fucking whore.

Even under the water, with the hand I forced her head down with, I felt a sensation.

The cunt had turned her head and sucked greedily on my still gloved hand. She was violently shoved underwater as if to be drowned, and she sucked at my fingers lovingly.

I let her up, and she coughed as she collapsed to the cold steel beam that was our floor. I had finally slipped free of her, and I had never even cum.

She panted on the floor, and whimpered and moaned. She kept muttering as if on reflex. “Love you. Cock. Cock. Mario. Cock. Cock. Whore. So big. My darling.”

And at the end of a night of violent rape, the woman I had once thought I loved looked at me with her matted hair sticking to her glowing face. She looked up at me who was standing above her, as if she actually did love me.

For a little time.

And then she found my still erect cock.

It occurred to me then, that I’d never actually showed her. I’d fucked her from behind and never stopped.

And she’d been too much of an icy and self-righteous bitch before the night.

She looked at my cock as if she was having a religious experience. A pure rapture and joy, as if it was christmas.

I stood there in silence for an untold amount of time. Her afterglow was still present, and it was amusing to see her made so senseless by me. Kind of.

“Didn’t you, at some point, tell me to stop?” I asked her. It was the only thing still bothering me.

She blinked as if she couldn’t remember, but nodded slightly, as if meekly.

“Didn’t you say you’d lose your mind, or I’d break you, or it hurt?”

She hesitantly nodded again, as if I’d hurt her or something.

“But you still shook your hips obediently even when forced underwater, and you still came.”

She seemed slightly confused, before actually smiling back at me. “I’m your whore?”

I considered her. I honestly thought about it.

She semed to notice my thoughtful mood, and her expression turned frightful. That fear was deep and profound enough that she returned at last to some form of her senses.

She seemed to have great trouble gathering the energy from her thoroughly fucked body, but she clutched at my overalls weakly. “Oh… Oh honey, you didn’t come yet?” She asked meekly. Gone was the proud femme fetalle. “Oh, you’re such a man.” She groaned. “Here. Let me take care of -”

No.

I decided there. I was done.

I took a step back. and she collapsed.

“I’ll find a whore for it.” I decided.

“I-I’m right here, Mario. Love.” She breathed. “Your human whore is here. Exclusive. Mnnn, you did me so good, oh honey, I can’t barely move. But, but, I’ll take care of you. That’s what I’m fore. Oh, I love you, only you, only your cock, and I’ll always -”

She was quickly rambling.

I didn’t want a part of it, because she was such a dman liar. So damn fake. And I didn’t want any of it. “I meant a real whore.” I said coldly. “For money.”

“Like… Like a toadette?” She asked in surprise. “Lover, I’m free. And I’m -”

“A bitch like you who bucks her hips and swears her love for a gorilla? No, I’ll find a whore in town. At least they’re honest.” I said.

She cried out to me in horror, but I left her right there. I didn’t look back.

I had a spare change of clothes. Well, I had the suit I originally wore to our date, before I had changed into my ‘battle clothes’. I tossed the suit to her over my shoulder as I left.

Too small for her, and she’d look like a total slut if she tried to wear them. But then that was her.

And she was not my business any more.

That was the end of my first night with a woman. A fucked up way to enter the world of sex, but I tried not to let it get to me too much.

As I calmed down, I might have even felt sorry, except that she had been such a total slut that there was no damage to regret.

Also, I never did bother with a prostitute. The thought of the woman I had once actually liked, and how stupid I must be, had enough of a libido dampening effect.

By the way, the next day I met up with DK at the hospital. He bowed his head and apologised.

It seems it was his mating season after all. He was naive to think he could control it and walk near town. He had basically lost his mind, and couldn’t even look me in the eye.

I was still annoyed, but I honestly didn’t mind too badly. .

Pauline just wasn’t worth it. She had never been worth it, and when I realized that, it all just seemed like a joke.

In fact I gave him Pauline’s number. After all, I didn’t want her, and she had at one point claimed to love the gorilla for his dick. Or something. It seemed logical that she would be passed down to the next in line.

I was already thinking of her like an object, but the descrition fit well in my mind.

Embarassed, DK told me that he would call. But then again the Kongs were of the disposition I had suspected before. He only entered heat, though a powerful heat, once in ten years. He couldn’t even get it up right now.

I considered this.

A woman craving cock and a gorilla that couldn’t get it hard.

Now that’s a hilarious match.