Teen Titans Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Love worth Dying For ❯ The Call ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6: The Call

Disclaimer: I do not own Sonic or the Teen Titans. Now that thats done on with the fic.

* * * * *

“Hello?” said a voice from the other line.

It wasn’t Terra who was on the phone but her foster mom.

“ Uh hi… ….I was just wandering if……I could….talk to Terra.” Sonic asked the mother.

“ Who is this?” asked Terra’s mom(im just going to say mom since you guys already know shes a foster parent) . “ oh, I’m Sonic the...”

Sonic was going to finish but was cut off by Terra’s mom, “ O hi Sonic, Terra told me about you. I’ll put her right on.” She said in an excited voice.

“ Terra It’s your BOY Friend.”, Terra's mother teased.

“MOM!”, Terra said loudly slightly embarassed.

“ I got it.” Terra said as she picked up a phone in her room.

She then started walking around the room excited about Sonic.

“ Hello?” said Terra through the phone.

“ Hey Terra, It’s Sonic.” ,said the blue hedgehog.

“ Hey s'up?” Terra asked in a surfer girl like voice.

“Well……I…I…was just….wandering.” Sonic said as his heart was racing and he was shivering.

“Yes?” Terra asked even though she knew what he was gonna ask.

Sonic then said in his mind, “ Come on Sonic you Idiot ask her already! She kissed your cheek for cryin out loud.”

Sonic then said aloud still nervous, “ Would you……”. Sonic paused again.

“ Go on.”, said Terra as she tilted her head back while smiling.

“Would you…. Like to…… go out with me?”. Sonic finally managed to ask now relieved he got it out of his chest.

“Really? Suuuuure!” Terra happily replied while her heart was beating in extreame excitement.

“Awesome!”, said Sonic now extreamly excited.

Sonic then asked, “ How about tomorrow?”

“ Sorry, I can’t. I have school tomorrow.” Terra repiled now kinda bumed.

Terra then askes, “ How about Friday night?”

“ Okay!” Sonic said in happily.

“ Can I pick you up around seven?”, Sonic asked her.

“Yea Totally!”, Terra replied.

“ Terra Dinner’s ready!” her foster father yelled out so Terra could hear him from her room.

“Just a minute” , Terra yelled back but in a respectful tone.

“ Sorry Sonic, I have to go.” Terra said in dissapointment.

“ It’s Alright. See ya Friday.” Sonic said to her in his normal confident voice.

“ K, byyye” Terra replied in a her happy tone.

They both hung up their phones.

“ Before it gets cold please.", yells Terra’s mom. Terra then runs out of her room to the dinner table.

* * * * * * *

At Terra’s Dinner Table:

“Sorry about that” Terra apologised to both of her parents as she sat in her seat. She then said in excitement, “ ooooooo pizza !”

Terra was about to take a bite from her plate but her but got her hand slapped by the mother.

“ Terra! ” she said loudly. “ Say grace.”, The mom said in a softer tone.

“ Oh ,Right” Terra replied as she was shaking her hand and looked at both of her “parents”.

Terra's mom had long brunette hair, brown eyes, skinny body, was a little taller than Terra, had light toned skin similar to Terra’s and was 35 years old.

Her dad was muscular, had green eyes, short blonde hair, and 2 inches taller than Terra’s “mom”, and had the same skin tone as Terra.

They then all closed their eyes and Terra began to say grace. “ Dear God thank you for this day and thank you for this food we’re all about to eat, Amen.” Terra said and they all began to eat.

After a few moments of silence, Terra's mom then spoke, “ Terra.” Terra lookes at her mom.

“Tell your father about your day.”, said her mom.

Terra replied, “ Okay it started after my daily walk……”


* * * * * * * * *

While Terra was explaining her day with Sonic to her father, Sonic was in his room laying on his bed thinking about what he’s gonna do for the date.

“ Sweet, Im gonna go out with a cute girl this Friday ha ha ha.” Sonic said in his head while a smile came across his face.

Then he began to wander in thought again, “ What should I get her and where should I take her?” he wandered to himself.

After a few minutes of thought, he then spoke to himself, “ A neclace should be good. Any girl would like that. And as for where, ……………………….Maybe I should just ask her where She wants to go.”

Sonic continued to lay in bed for a minute and then thought, “ But knowing my luck with ladies, there’s a huge chance some idiot like Raven or the cops will show up and ruin the whole thing and I’m tooo beat up to even stop bad guys or go out with her, Man!”

Sonic got up fom his bed and started pacing around his room while Yelling, “ GAAAAA! WHY DOES THAT STUPID HEDGEHOG WANABE SHADOW HAVE TO MESS UP EVERYTHING, NOW I CANT EVEN BE OUT IN THE CITY. AND WHY DID I STAY TO FIGHT THAT WITCH, NOW I’M EXTERAMLY WOUNDED AND I CAN’T HEAL MY SELF THAT QUICLY. I WOULD NEED A CHAOS EMERALD TO ….”

Sonic then stoped in his tracks and thought, “ Waaaait a sec, a Chaos emerald , That’s It. Shadow has a chaos emerald.” But then sonic bent his neck down in depression, “ But How do I find him, and How do I get his chaos emerald from him? ”, He then paced around his room again for a few minutes.

He then thought, “ That’s It! Since Shadow likes getting jewlry for his girlfriend pretty much daily, I ‘ll go to the Jewlry store he hasn’t robbed and……….”

* * * * * * * *

Back at Terra and her family at her dinner table:

“And then he picked me up and zoooooom we were here.” Terra said excited as she finished her story and finished her meal.

“ Wow, I’m glad you had a good day.” Terra’s dad said while in shock of Terra’s extreame excitement.

“ Can I be excused?” Terra asked her mom.

“ Of course sweetie.”, her mom replied.

Terra then put the dishes in the sink and went to her room and layed on her red bed and sighed in happiness.

* * * * * * * *
At Sonic’s Room:

“ Yes that’s perfect.” Sonic said in excitement, “ I got it all figured out, he he. ”, the blue hedgehog chuckled.

“ Now………..I’m hurt wayy too badly right now, so I’ll do it tomorrow but untill then…..” he said while he goes to his living room.

He then sits on the sofa and turns on the Tv with his controller and watches spiderman the 1st movie, which was on TNT channel.


To Be CONTINUED

Authors notes: What is Sonic’s plan, and will it work? Chapter 8 coming soon, hopefully.