Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ The Little Cherub III by Beautifulpurpleflame ❯ Tamaranean Births ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: It is with regret that I inform you that I do not, nor have I ever, own Teen Titans.
Chapter 6
“Starfire, calm down!” said Robin.
“I can not calm down!” Starfire cried. “I have urinated in my pants! I did not even feel like I had to.”
“You didn't wet your pants, you're water's broke,” said Robin. “We have to get you to the hospital.”
“I'll drive,” said Cyborg leaping off of the couch, where he and Bumble Bee had been sitting. She had been staying with them for a few days.
“I'll get your bag,” said Raven calmly and went off.
“I'll help you to the car,” said Beast Boy taking her other arm, as Robin had one already.
“What should I do?” asked Bumble Bee.
“Watch the kids `till Raven comes back,” said Beast Boy.
He and Robin got Starfire to the garage and placed her in the T-car. She was starting to moan and cry out in pain. She and Robin got in the back seat and waited for Raven to appear with Starfire's hospital bag. She finally did, with Bumble Bee following her with Arielle in her arms, and Alex trailing behind. Raven quickly threw the bag in the trunk and gave Cyborg the okay sign to pull out. They all waved as they drove off to get Starfire to the hospital.
“Brings back memories, huh?” said Beast Boy with a smile.
“Yeah,” said Raven. “But thank goodness it's not me this time.”
“Mumma, where's Auntie Starfire going?” asked Alex.
“She's going to the hospital to have the baby,” said Raven taking her son's hand and leading him, and the others, out of the garage and back up to the common room.
“Shouldn't we meet them there?” asked Bumble Bee.
“She won't be delivering for a few hours,” said Beast Boy gently taking Arielle from her. “We'll leave in an hour or two.”
“Yeah, all we'll be doing is sitting in the waiting room,” said Raven.
“And if anything happens Cyborg will contact us,” said Beast Boy.
“Geez, you guys got all of this worked out,” said Bumble Bee quite impressed.
“Well, this isn't our first Titan birth,” said Raven with a smile.
“Yeah, but it is your first Tameranean birth,” said Bumble Bee with a grin.
Beast Boy and Raven had forgotten about that. They wondered how different a Tameranean giving birth would be to an earthling. They decided to call Cyborg in a few minutes to see how everything was going.
“Hello?” asked Cyborg over the noise.
“Hey, it's Beast Boy.”
“Who?”
“Beast Boy!”
“Wait a second!” Beast Boy could hear horrible noises coming from the background. Mainly they were horrible Starfire screams. Cyborg ran out to the waiting room and said, “Okay, sorry about that.”
“Dude, what the hell is going on down there?”
“Man, I've never seen anything like this in my life,” said Cyborg. “It's absolutely insane!”
“Is she okay?”
“Oh yeah, she's fine. She might kill Robin though, and a few doctors and nurses. I'm scared to death!”
“I'm guessing we shouldn't come down for a while.”
“Only if you value your life.”
“Okay, call us when she's almost ready to give birth.”
“If I'm alive.”
“Thanks dude.”
“Bye.”
Beast Boy hung up the phone and gave a shudder. Raven and Bumble Bee were staring at him quizzically. Beast Boy looked at them and said, “Trust me, you don't wanna know.”
Two hours later Cyborg called them up and said that Starfire was close to giving birth. That was their cue. All five piled into the second T-car and made their way to the hospital. And what a scary sight it was. As soon as the elevator doors opened they knew that something was terribly wrong. Everyone looked scared out of their whit. Then came the sound of Tameranean screaming. The children covered their ears and looked at their parents with terrified looks. Suddenly Cyborg came through the doors that lead to the hospital rooms. He saw them and gave them a tired wave.
“Thank God you're here,” he said dragging his feet over to them.
“What the hell is goin on?” asked Bumble Bee.
“Freaking World War III!” said Cyborg. “Starfire is about to take out everyone in the whole hospital. Thank God she's almost done.”
“How's Robin?” asked Raven.
“He's in more pain than she is,” said Cyborg. “She's been shootin' starbolts in every direction and he got hit a few times. I'm telling ya, I am demandin' she either get her tubes tied or Robin get a vasectomy because they'll kick us outta the city if she gets pregnant again.”
Suddenly there was a screech that shook the whole building. Arielle practically choked Raven and Alex was holding as tight as he could to his father's leg. Then it became eerily quiet. That was what scared everyone the most.
After about ten minutes Robin emerged from behind the doors. He looked like he had been beat up by Slade! But he had a tired smile on his face. He walked over to his friends and announced proudly, “It's a girl!”
“Congratulations man!” said Cyborg shaking his hand.
“Dude! That's awesome!” said Beast Boy giving him a guy hug.
“Wow! I could'a sworn you'd have a boy,” said Bumble Bee.
“Me too,” said Raven.
“Nope, it's a girl,” said Robin with a smile. “And Starfire wants to show her to you.” They just stared at him nervously for a moment.
“Are you sure she's not gonna kill us?” asked Cyborg hesitantly.
“No, she's fine now,” laughed Robin. “In fact, she's actually smiling and laughing.”
They all slowly filed into Starfire's hospital room. She was lying in the bed with the infant in her arms. She looked up and saw her friend enter, an even larger smile spread across her face.
“Friends! I would like you to meet my daughter!” she said gleefully. She saw Robin and said, “Excuse me, our daughter.”
“Oh, Star, she's beautiful!” said Bumble Bee.
She was a lovely little thing. Her pink skin had a small tinge of orange and her hair looked a dark red. She was just the right size and was cuddled in her mother's arms.
“Whatcha gonna name her?” asked Cyborg.
“We haven't decided yet,” said Robin. “I was barely conscious for her birth.”
“Oh yes, perhaps I should have told you about Tameranean births,” blushed Starfire.
“A little warning would have been nice,” said Robin.
After a little while the others decided to head back home so Starfire, and Robin, could rest. Alex was quite excited to see the new baby. Arielle was still a little shaken from all the screaming Starfire had been doing, and didn't really care about the new baby. She just really wanted to go home.
“A girl? Robin had a girl?” said Beast Boy over and over laughing. “I can't believe it! I've only pictured him with a troop of boys. Never a girl!”
“Trust me, they've got plenty of time to have a boy or two,” said Raven.
“Nope, they're done!” said Cyborg firmly as he sat down on the couch. “I am not goin through that again! Robin made a girl and that's all he's gettin. If he wants boys he can adopt.” It was hard not to laugh at Cyborg. He was acting like he had gone through more than the new parents. Bumble Bee sat down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. This seemed to calm him down slightly.
“Ya hungry Sparky?” she asked sweetly.
“I'm starvin',” said Cyborg.
“Why don't I fly out and pick us up a few pizzas?” she said and stood up. “What dya want?”
“All meat experience,” said Cyborg.
“Vegetarian for me,” said Beast Boy.
“Regular cheese for me and the kids,” said Raven.
“Got it,” said Bumble Bee. “I'll be back.” And with that she flew out of the room and then out of the tower.
“I like having Bee here,” said Beast Boy.
“It is nice to have another woman around the tower,” said Raven.
“No, I like having her here because she does the errands,” said Beast Boy with a smile.
“Well I'm glad y'all like her being here,” said Cyborg. “Cuz I wanna ask her to move in with us.”
“Really?” gasped Raven.
“Dude, that's great!” said Beast Boy.
“Have you talked it over with Robin?” asked Raven. “I mean, is he okay with us adding Bumble Bee to our team? The Titans East will have to replace her.”
“Yeah, I know,” said Cyborg. “But I did talk it over with Robin and he says that as long as I think we'll have a long lasting relationship, he's fine with it.”
“Our tower sure is getting full,” said Beast Boy. “To think there used to be only five of us living here. Soon there'll be nine! Maybe we should think about adding some rooms.”
“B, there're plenty of rooms in the tower,” said Cyborg.
“Uh… I don't think so,” said Beast Boy.
“Man, there's a whole floor of the tower that you don't even know about,” laughed Cyborg.
“What? Since when?” asked Beast Boy shocked.
“Yeah, since when?” asked Raven, just as confused.
“Relax, we use it for storage and stuff,” said Cyborg. “Robin keeps some of his more secret possessions down there. Ya know, things from his past. But I think we're gonna hafta start turning a few of the rooms into bedrooms or somethin'.”
A half hour later Bumble Bee returned with three pizzas. It was after dinner, when Raven, Beast Boy, and their kids left, when he asked her if she'd like to move in with him. There was a loud, happy scream and the sound of happy kisses.