Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ TT: 6+7 and Special ❯ Reincarnation ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
REINCARNATION

Prologue

(Opening shot: In Space on a planet similar to Earth, close up on land there were trees, grass, roads, and a village near a castle. Close up to a tree with a hole. Then close up to a few graves with names, Jonas, Serenity, and Rose. Jonas and Serenity were the parents of the girl Rose who died at age six. Rose’s grave was desecrated cut to the scene where a witch, Urasue, is creating a walking dead with her own magic. In one hand she carries a scythe and on the other she carries a ball of light called a soul. The witch is wearing long robes and she seems to be elderly. )

Urasue: At last this is going to be the finest walking dead ever. After receiving my curse she is bound to it every time she is reborn. No arise.

(Urasue drops her scythe and then a girl pops up wearing a red and white kimono just like the shrine maidens you have seen on Sailor Moon, Inuyasha and in Japan. This girl is Rose, who died at age six. Know she appears as an 15 year old. She stood up and Urasue puts a soul withing her body and Rose with her own powers she killed the Witch and left for earth. Along her way out of the small solar system the soul left her body. And she ended up soulless.

(Cut to the Teen Titans who were fighting Cinderblock. The leader Robin was fighting then he let the animal, Beast Boy take over cause Robin was tired. Before Beast Boy attacked Cinderblock a girl, Wonder Girl appeared and defeated Cinderblock.)

Beast Boy: Huh? Who …I was…

(Now we see two more girls, One dressed in a blue cloak, Raven and a alien with a purple top and a purple skirt with long purple boots, Starfire. Then we see a Robot, Cyborg, and a green animal, Beast boy looking at the girl in red. They were surprised at one of their comrades. Wonder Girl has only come to visit the titans from Montana where Herold, Pantha, Jericho, and Wildebeast were from. They are called the Titans North.)

Wonder Girl: Hello Guys, Wassup?

(Robin who never seen Wonder Girl in awhile shakes her hand and smiles. Beast Boy hugs her, Cyborg gently past her on the back and Raven just watches.)

Robin: Hello Wonder Girl. Long Time no see.

(Starfire pops up excited and stars hugging Wonder Girl just as she hugs Terra in Terra)

Starfire: Is has been awhile since we have last seen when we were fighting the Brotherhood of Evil. Maybe sometime Tomorrow we can enjoy the mall of shopping.

(Wonder GIrl Thinks for a moment and then smiled at the alien before her.)

Wonder Girl: Okay
Raven: (o.c.) Can we go home now? (the titans looked at her and the camera is on Raven) I want to finish reading my book.
Robin: I was thinking of fixing vegetarian Pizza at home.
Beast Boy: Sweet

(None of the titans knew that a crescent moon wand has fell from the sky and hit Beast Boy on the head. Beast Boy felt a clunk and fainted. A few seconds later he got back up and then picked up the Wand.)

Beast Boy: What the…?

(The Titans start to look at the wand. It is like they have never seen something like it.)

Robin: Whatever that is, it has a purpose of being here.
Raven: Can we go now?
Robin: Raven, I am going to ask you to do a favor.
Raven: Yeah what is it?
Robin: I need you to do research on this…stick.
Raven: Sure.
Cyborg: Alright. Who is ready to go?
Robin: Let’s go (getting into car) Beast Boy I’m sorry but can you fly behind us?
Beast Boy: Sure.

(The titans except for Beast Boy got into the T – Car and went off. AS for Beast Boy he turned in a pigeon and flew after the titans)

(Fade to black.)


OPENING THEME (sung in Japanese)


Act One

(Opening shot: the exterior of Titans Tower. It is still nightfall. The sky was full of stars and The city was peaceful )

Wonder Girl: (from inside) … Then when I was about to be attacked by More Gone, my sister, Wonder Woman came and saved me.

(Inside, Robin was in the kitchen, while Cyborg, Starfire, and Beastboy are at the table, listenin to Wonder Girl’s story.)

Robin: Dinner will be ready in ablut thirty minutes. (He closes the door to the oven.)
Beast BOy: oh , Okay.

(Raven comes in carrying the crescent Moon wand in her hand. When the titans got home Raven did a little research on the wand. She set the wand down on the coffee table.)

Starfire: There is no origin of this stick. It was made five centuries ago.

(Everyone was not surprised. Robin walked over to Raven and pulled her out of the room)

Robin: Five Centuries ago? Who used it first?
Raven: the First Selenity.
Robin: Okay change the Subject here.
Raven: Don’t tell me you still like Starfire.
Robin: I like Starfire as a friend. But I want to say to you that I love you and you are in my heart.
Raven: (Surprised) Really?
Robin: Yeah, I’ll never go for another girl.
Raven: You better promise

(The two lovebirds kissed. Cut to space where Rose’s corpse was floating around. Some alien Policemen saw Rose’s body and the first alien picks her up.)

Alien 2: So what is that thing. (The other alien touched Rose’s skin and listened for a pulse.)
Alien 1: A dead alien. I can tell that her body is cold.
Alien 2: So… (He lowered his head)
Alien 1: What should we do with it?
Alien 2: Send the body to the Earth’s ocean.
Alien 1: But that is far.
Alien 2: So let’s take her there.

(He gently set Rose’s body on the floor of the ship. Then they set off for earth.)

Alien 2: She is sure a beauty. What a shame that she has died a tragic death.

(Rose’s eyes popped open and they were flashing red. Rose, dead and soulless moves her hands at the two aliens and uses her red bolts of Spiritual energy. The Aliens banished into thin air. And Rose again became dead and motionless.)


(Back at the Titans Tower the titans were still listening to Wonder Girl’s story while Raven And Robin were still kissing on the other side of the door.)

Beast Boy: Robin! You only have like fifteen minutes before the pizza is done!

(Beast boy was in the kitchen only to get a can of soda from the fridge. Raven and Robin heard Beast Boy but they were still embraced in a locked kiss.)

(Just as beast Boy was sitting back down on the sofa he accidently banged the moon stick on the table. The stick shone brightly and Robin and Raven just came in and saw the shine too. A figure of a young teenage princess with long pigtails was shown. This is Serenity.)

Robin: Beast Boy, What did you do?
Beast Boy: Sorry.

(The Blonde haired princess began to speak)

Serenity: I have brought news to earth…

(fade to Black)


ACT 2

(The titans continues to listen to the young princess. She was telling about the moon stick.)

Serenity: This stick has a purpose to be on earth. Chaos, the legendary demon has finally reappeared but only in two different forms. The stick is also used by the person who is destined to destroy this planet.

(The titans were still listened shocked about the thing about destroying the world.)

Serenity: Four Months ago, a maiden was killed by a giant crystal, she wasn’t able to save herself but her daughter was saved by her brother and father. The girls father died of sadness two days later and the girl was wound up strike down and killed. The girl’s princess, the Tenth Serenity is in danger, so whoever are the heroes of this planet must find the princess.

(Robin was taking notes on this and then he looks up at the little hologram.)

Serenity: For the one who destroys the earth, no one can stop him/her. They have to make that decision.

(Serenity disappears and the titans had shocked faces.)

Robin: So there is going to be another time when the earth is going to end.

(Beast Boy starts to panic while Starfire was frightened at the situation.)

Robin: This crescent moon stick is evil.
Raven: It’s not. It was made to destroy stronger demons.

(Robin gets a sad look on his face.)

Robin: There is a problem, we can’t stop it.

(The camera goes to beast boy who was about to talk)

Beast Boy: Whatever Blondie days about some girl who died at a young age that is pretty sad. I don’t think that is has anything to so with the stick.

(Wonder Girl pipes in.)

Wonder Girl: Maybe it does.

(The titans starts to hear meowing.)

Voice of a cat: Meow…meow.

(Beast Boy turns around and sees a cat a cream colored coat and some black marking on her forehead, her legs and her tail. This cat has two tails. This is Kilala. The titans were in awe at the site of the two – tailed cat.)

Star: It is so cute. I have never seen a cat like this before.
Beast boy: but I have.

(The titans gave beast boy a cold stare. Defeated, Beast Boy starts to explain)

Beast Boy: She is in my room. She looks a lot like this one but with more marking.
Robin: How did you know it was a she?
Beast Boy: This one has eyelashes so it is a girl.

(The Titans seemes impressed with Beast Boy.)

(Back in Space the ship that Rose was in has desintigrated. Rose now lie still in space til she reached the planet Pluto. Rose couldn’t feel anything while her body was collecting energy from Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Merucry. Rose was al;most reaching the Earth’s moon and then her body collected a lot of energy form the moon. Anf then she entered the Earth’s Atmosphere.)

(at the tower the titans were enjoying Robin’s Pizza. Raven Who waseating and watching the moon’s brightness saw something in the sky She quickly put down her pizza)

Robin: Raven. What is going…
Raven: NO time to explain we need to embrase ourselves because of a meteor is about to hit us.
Robin: Titans: Behind the Counter.

(Everyone hid behind the counter and while o.c. there was a crash through the window. Slowly they came out of their hiding places and saw Rose on the floor, not bleeding. The titans looked over the dead girl and started to get question marks abouve their for heads.)

Beast Boy: She dead.
Starfire: I feel sad for her.
Cyborg: Who is she?
Wonder Girl: How did she die?

(Robin starts to get a feeling that this girl is the same girl who died at a young age.)

Robin: Right now let’s worry about that right after we give her the proper burial.

(Rose stands up and the Titans start to freak out. Rose walks over to Wonder Girl, puts her hands on her shoulders and shocks her with her powers. Wonder felt the burn on her shoulders and realized that this power is used for killing and Wonder Girl fell to her death. Raven and Starfire start to glow and balls of light start to come out of there bodies and go into Rose’s Clay Body.)

Robin: What are you?
Rose: Human why are you free. I sealed you to a tree with a sacred arrow.
Beast Boy: TERRA!

(fade to black)

ACT THREE

(The Titans are facing a dead girl in Japanese Robes, She was on her knees and looking down at the floor)

Rose: Vile Human.

(The Boys looked shocked at the young priestess before them. Rose gets on her feet and starts to walk towards Robin but blood appeared on her shoulder She flinched in pain and grabbed her shoulder. After the painful flash was gone she turned to robin with blood on her hand Blood on her shoulder starts to drip on the floor)

Rose: Why did you you intrude my village?
Robin: Boys huddle.

(The boys huddled and started discussing. While the boys were having there conversation, Rose saw a bow and three arrows and grabbed for them. She then got ready to shoot the first arrow.)

Rose: Enough with the Jamboree, And lets face it Human.

(The boys turned around and saw Rose with a bow and arrow in hand.)

Beast Boy: (tries to stop Rose by putting his hands on her.) Terra, Stop. Your souls were in Raven and Starfire. Return to their bodies.
Rose: Who are you?
Beast Boy: I’m Beast Boy we were like Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
Rose: Move. (pushes Beast Boy out of the way)
Robin: Terra, you must stop. You were killed by one of our enemies.
Rose: But that enemy is you. I shall not return to those bodies til I carry out my revenge. Human you are the one who shall die.

(Before Rose shot the arrow, she felt a change in her clay body. Souls start to emerge from her body and head out the window.)

Rose: (as Souls were emerging) This cannot be! My Revenge!

(After most of the souls were gone Rose headed for the window. She was getting out of breath and then start to fall. But a hand with a green glove catches her.)

Robin: Terra, You can’t go on like this.
Rose: (sadly) Are you saying you wish for me to die? If my souls were to return to those two girls then I will cease to exist. Is that what you desire? (Sad look becomes a glare) I refuse to die. (Grabs Robins hand with her right hand that was holing her left hand and uses her spiritual powers to shock him to death.) MY SPIRIT WILL NOT REST IN PEACE UNTIL I SEE YOU DEAD!

(Robin had to let go and Rose slipped out of his hand and fell to the ocean. Cybog caught Robin before he fell and then pulled him back up)

Cyborg: You ok?
Robin: Yeah. Next time if we see Terra’s face I would let her kill me.
Cyborg: If that is what you want.
Beast Boy: Why Terra? Why did she have to go like this?
Robin: Beast Boy, I don’t think that is Terra.
Beast Boy: Huh?

(Cut to the city: One teenager’s Fassion store was robbed. And the girl, Rose was walking towards the park with black caprese, black shirt with a white shirt over it. And a tan skirt over the black pants. She has cutted her ankle length hair to up to her thighs. Around her skirt is a yellow belt with small red stone on each link.)

Rose: This is a perfect Town to collect souls.

(The dead teenager continues to walk to the park and Soul collectors followed behind her. The camera moves towards the sky and we see a shooting star)

Fade to back

The end