Tekken Fan Fiction ❯ The Untold Tekken Story 1: Gifts Of Death ❯ Who I Am ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Ok, so I tried to write my own Tekken fic. It's very exciting and can be emotional at times. You'll see what I'm talking about. Please review and tell what you think. And yes, I am aware that some of the story is weird. For example, how can Jun Kazama be alive months before the tournament? Just be good little readers andyou're your imaginationJ

 

Chapter 1: Beginnings

 

The Untold Tekken Story

 

         &nb sp;  Ogre. Also known as Toshin. He has claimed many lives. If not for the legendary Jin Kazama, more blood would have been shed. His victims include warriors such as the original King, Baek Doo San, Jun Kazama, and a handful of others. Did you know that there was once another Tekken fighter who was killed during the third King Of The Iron Fist tournament? You had no idea did you? His name was Peter. He came from a Spanish descent, dark brown wavy hair, with dark brown eyes. He was about sixteen years old. Few of the warriors knew him well. What you are about to read is what Peter himself wrote.

 

         &nb sp;  Journal Entry # 1

 

         &nb sp;  My name is Peter. Word on the street is that there will be a third King Of The Iron Fist Tournament. Guess what? I've got a personal invitation to participate from Mr. Heihachi himself. What an honor! My fighting style is quite peculiar. I fight with a mixture of Wing Chun and another style. Natural Instinct. That's right, whatever comes to mind. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm more of a defensive fighter ( I hate hurting people). I have chosen to enter this tournament for my parents. They were both severely hurt in a car accident. They both need surgery, but do not have the insurance or money for a complete coverage. That's why I'm entering.

         &nb sp; 

         &nb sp;  From what Mr. Heihachi mentioned to me, one battle offers more money than you can imagine. That's not including the reward given just for participating. I watched the last tournament. My favorite fighter, Jun Kazama, was the ultimate victor. She wasn't able to stop Mr. Heihachi from killing Kazuya Mishima though. I recall taking notes during the battles in order to find everybody's weak points. Now, it seems that they will come in handy. I already signed up for the tournament; it's scheduled for early next year. How I was found by Mr. Heihachi Mishima, is what I will tell you now.

 

         &nb sp;  It all started when he visited my school a few days ago. He was hosting this worthy fund raising event for the elderly. I stood in the gym as he spoke. I recognized some friends and as I walked over to greet them, I accidentally stepped on somebody's foot. Boy, did I step on the WRONG person's foot. I immediately apologized, but all the kid wanted to do was fight. " These are new sneakers!!!" he roared at me while I averted his first punch. It looked like I had no choice but to defend myself. I went into my stance and waited for his next move. He lunged at me once more. I caught his punch and whirled a spin kick to his jaw. One of his friends grabbed me around the neck and another started to punch my stomach. The other kids watched and rooted for who they wanted to win. I heard a few shout my name. Among them was Mr. Heihachi.

 

         &nb sp;  As I gasped for air, I grabbed onto the arm of the kid choking me. He held tighter and I used this to my advantage. I jumped up and performed a Kazama Style Double Lift Kick on the kid in front of me. He flew up into the air and came crashing violently down onto the refreshment table. With one down, I only had one to go. I did some quick thinking and then I raised both legs high over my head. Then, I swung them both down with gale force in between his legs. He lost his footing. Before he knew it, he was doing a front flip and after he landed on his back, I landed on his rib cage. After rolling off of his still body, I stood up in the silence of the gym. Nobody said anything, they just stared at my handiwork and I. Suddenly, I heard clapping. As I peered at the hordes of people, Mr. Heihachi surfaced out of them. He was the one clapping.

 

         &nb sp;  All the other kids then started to chant and yell. Mr. Heihachi grabbed my arm and held it up into the air. I smiled at the crowd and yelled back as molten-like sweatbeads dripped off of my forehead. The nurse as well as other faculty carried the injured three stooges away. One thing that I noticed was that the principal saw the whole thing. About 2 minutes later, I received the infamous pink slip which meant suspension. I was upset because I fought only in self-defense. Heihachi suggested that I press charges against them. " No." I replied. " Things are crazy enough as it is." Heihachi then gave me his business card and offered me a place in the Tekken 3 tournament. I told him that I would think about it and get back to him the next day. Well, the next day came and I hesitantly picked up the phone. I dialed the number, but then hang up. I stared at the white cordless phone for a few minutes. Then it rang. " Heihachi?!" I cried out. " No, it can't be. He doesn't have my number." I picked it up and it turned out to be the family doctor.

 

         &nb sp;  " Oh hello George." I said casually, trying to hide my nervousness. " Peter, there's been an accident…. your parents got into a car accident a few hours ago." After a few seconds of shock, I said " Where are they?"

         &nb sp;  " They're at the Good Samaritan Hospital." Then I asked how they were. " Peter, they're going to need an operation…problem is…well, they don't have enough money or insurance to get the best doctors. There is a good chance of death." With that, I hung up the phone and forced away my sadness as I picked it up again. I dialed the number that Heihachi gave me. After a few minutes of explaining and negotiating, I was ready to go and get that money. A few days later, a plane ticket arrived for me.

 

         &nb sp;  That's what happened. Here I am now. I'm going to Japan. Usually before every tournament, there is an orientation. It's used as a chance to know your competitors. Let's see what I'm up against.

 

Author's Note: Okay so that's the first chapter of my story. What do you think of it so far? Please review and tell me what you think or if it needs something. Thank you.