Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Mint's Surpirse ❯ Shocker ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~ Mint's Surprise~
 
 
 
Ichigo sat on her bed quietly, when she heard something rustle outside. At first shocked, then calm and said, “Kish.. I know you're out there. You can't hide from me.”
 
 
“Awwwwww you caught me, Kitten.” Kish replied slyly.
 
“What were you planning..?” Ichigo asked intrigued.
 
“Something… `Fun'” Kish answered.
 
And with that Kish was on top of Ichigo. “Kitten,” Kish breathed, “I just want to make you happy.” Ichigo turned away from his golden gaze, blinked slowly, and turned back to him. In her eyes was a sadness only he could understand. He hated seeing her sad, so he did the only thing he could
 
 
He kissed her.
 
It was gentle, though in a moment Kish got the answer he wanted…
 
She kissed him back.
 
 
~Ichigo's P.O.V.~
 
I enjoyed that kiss…yet wanted more.
 
“Ichigo... ICHIGO!! You smell so good..” Kish whispered in my ear, “I want you…here and now.”
 
He looked at me and I gave him a slight nod. Kish was overjoyed. He slammed his lips back on mine, this time, rough…passionate…wanting. I let his tongue in, and our tongues danced. His kisses went lower. As he went down, he unhooked my strawberry bra. It slid down till it hit the floor. I arched my back to the feel of the cold air. Kish stepped away. Was this torture? “Kiiiish” I moaned his name. “Hmmmm, I dunno, Ichigo. You don't seem to enjoy this… I think I might leave.”
 
“Kiiiiiissshhhhh…. Please….please..”
 
 
“Ichigo, you know what I want.”
 
I had no clue what he was talking about. So, I did it. I fondled myself. I massaged my own boobs. I did it till my nipples were hard. I moaned. I couldn't give myself the pleasure that Kish had (or was going to) give me. I sneaked my hands into my panties. And rubbed I moaned. Kish jumped forward and tore off my panties…revealing my hand. I looked at him, horny. I had a sense in my eyes saying I wanted pleasure. He pushed me on the bed.
 
He started to suck my nipples making them harder. And making me moan. He rubbed, licked, sucked. And drove me crazy.
 
“KISH!” I yelled.
 
~Ryou's Room~
 
 
`Ichigo' Ryou thought. `It's that alien he better not be hurting her.'
Ryou rushed up to the room to find Kish on top of Ichigo.