Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Missunderstood Emotions(Yaio) ❯ Missunderstandings ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I own nothing but graphic novels one of which gave me the idea for this fic.

This fic centers on Ryou and Keiichiero's relationship. (It's hinted on in Tokyo Mew Mew # 7 if you read carefully and pay close attention to the drawings) Nothing that happens in this fic actually happens in the manga. WARNING THERE WILL BE YAIO AND LEMONS IN THIS FIC!!! DON'T LIKE? THEN DON'T READ!!! (In this fic Ryou and Keiichiro are the same age.)

Misunderstood Emotions

Keiichiro had always had feelings for his friend Ryou but thought Ryou wouldn't return those feelings and kept them to himself. Now something was going to happen that would eventually bring those feelings and the feelings of another out in the open… (This chapter starts out a bit confusingly it will be explained later in the chapter)

Ryou's P.O.V.

Keiichiro…he was standing outside my apartment. After I let him in he took his coat off and I saw that he was wearing nothing but an oversized white tee shirt underneath! I ran my tong over my lips studying his beautiful slender body. After a minute of mentally undressing Keiichiro I picked him up (he was surprisingly light) and carried him to my bedroom. After putting him on the bed I ran my hand though Keiichiro's silky black hair causing him to shudder and softly moan my name. The next thing I knew I was on top of Keiichiero and he was completely naked. I decided to take advantage of Keiichiro's position and began to kiss him passionately. He didn't resist he kissed back and his hands were roaming all over me. I shivered with pleasure when he began stroking my back and tracing my spine. I began to kiss down his neck and chest biting and licking as I went. When I got to his nipples I gently bit down on one making him whimper and arch off the bed. I began to nip at one and then the other while I felt him grow hard against my chest. When Keiichiro was rock hard I made my way down to his length stoking it gently with my tong and beginning to suckle it when I heard his little mewls of delight. I tried to ignore it when I heard someone (it sounded kind of like my math teacher) calling my name I couldn't let anything distract me from this perfect pleasure. Keiichiro was moaning my name again but it was beginning to sound less like moaning and more like he was calling me…I opened my eyes to see Keiichiro preparing to slap me. "I'm sorry Ryou but Ms. Brown is asking you what the square root of pi is and you know we get detention for sleeping in class. "He whispered to me. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed falling out of my chair. All my classmates stared at me for a minute before returning to their classwork. "We're in school?" I whispered climbing back into my seat. "Yeah where else would we b- uh Ryou you might want to put a book on that…"Keiichiro said blushing slightly. "WHAT!!! " I screamed looking down a noticing I had an erection. "Nooooo not in school!" I whimpered burying my head in my hands. "Ryou do want to go to the bathroom?" Ms. Brown asked. I managed to mumble "Yes" and grab the pass she gave me before tearing out into the hall. Once I was in the bathroom and wasn't in any danger of becoming the laughingstock of the school I remembered the dream I had just had. Desperately trying to convince myself I didn't like my best friend I tried to find some flaw in him something to make him less appealing to me. "Besides why would I like someone like Keiichiro? I asked my refection. I mean he wears a bow in his hair and he's girler than Mint. He can't even fight like the rest of us not to mention his hairs longer than Zakuro's. I mean he can't fight the Kirema Animas so what's he good for? He could disappear into thin air and I wouldn't care. The only people that would be all the girls that like him! In fact he should everyone would be better off without him!" Suddenly I heard someone whimper. I whirled around to see none other than Keiichiro tears running down his face. "Keiichiro I-" was all I had time to say before he turned and fled, running away, disappearing like he thought I told him to…

Keiichiro's P.O.V.

My heart feels like it's been torn to pieces. The one person I care about cares nothing for me… Why? I don't know where I'm going. All I know is I need to get far away from Ryou…

To Be Continued

So that's the first chapter whattaya think? BIG THANKS TO `LISSA-CHAN FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS FIC!!! If you liked it please please please pleeeeeeeease review! Reviews tell me that people like my fic and that keeps me updating! It also makes me update faster so please review all you have to type is I liked it or I didn't like it! It's my first fic though so please rate gently!