Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Missunderstood Emotions(Yaio) ❯ Lemon Pie ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: Someday rabid squirrels will eat the president. And I don't own Tokyo Mew Mew.

Important: I'm finishing this fic but all new fics will be posted on www.fanfiction.net under the penname Dark Mew Angel

Thanks very much to everyone who reviewed! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE. VIOLENT BLOODY GRAFIC RAPE. In fact this chapter basically is bloody graphic rape… Don't like? Please click the back button now. Or skip this chapter. I really don't think Pie is a sadistic rapist, I just didn't want to use an OCC and there aren't really any other cold evil guys in Tokyo Mew Mew besides Deep Blue and Deep Blue is strange… I think Pie is cool and Keiichiro is my favorite character. So please don't flame me! I'm sorry if I get the colors of the hair and eyes of the characters wrong but I can't find any color pictures of the boys in Tokyo Mew Mew…Oh and I give my best friend full credit for this chapter's title.

Misunderstood Emotions

Pie's P.O.V.

With no further thoughts I ripped his collar open making him gave a small cry. I felt him stiffen as I drew a thin cut around his neck. He whimpered when I licked the blood away and struggled trying desperately to get out of my grasp. "It's no use trying to stop me little human you're completely at my mercy." I growled at him ripping his shirt all the way open and raking my nails down his chest. He let out a scream of agony. "Yes that hurt didn't it? You don't want me to do that again do you?" Without warning I bit into his neck digging my fangs into his soft flesh. He screamed again tears welling up in his eyes. I smiled and licked his tears away then bit his cheek.

Blood dripped down his face and neck mixing with the tears he was still crying. "You're beautiful when you're helpless. The blood that's running down your face… You don't know how perfect you are." I tied his hands above his head and undid his belt. "Please…Stop…" he cried struggling to get away. I hit him hard. While he was stunned I pulled his pants off and slid out of my own. I spread his legs and thrust into him roughly. His screams made the earlier ones seem like nothing. Moaning with pleasure I closed my eyes enjoying the tight heat that surround my cock. I began a series of hash forceful thrusts each one pulling a scream from the young human. He cried out as I beat into him his tight body was being torn up. "God I've never felt such perfection."

Keiichiro's P.O.V.

It seemed like an eternity before Pie came, shooting his seed into my broken body. He pulled out of me and cut my hands loose. I fell limply to the ground. I was bleeding everywhere and it hurt like hell. I heard Pie chuckle coldly before he vanished. Using what was left of my willpower I curled up into a ball. My body began to shake violently. Everything was getting dark and the only thing I heard was my own sobs. My last thoughts where of Ryou and if he'd even care if I was missing. Then everything went black…

To Be Continued

Sorry if the lemon wasn't very good I'm only 13 and this is only the second lemon I've written. If I don't get any reviews I wont post the next chapter so please review. Send in any ideas you have. Constructive criticism is welcome but I hate pointless flames! Next chapter will be happier and I'll try to be nice to Keiichi from now on. Don't forget the Ryou/Keiichiro lemon's probably gonna be in the next chapter and the more people review the faster I update!!!