Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Dying Love ❯ Here I am ... this is me ... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eight: Here I am ... this is me ...

KellyQ

Optimus woke with a start and noticed that he was in his own room? How in the world did he get here? The first thing he did was gone to Cheetor's room to see that it was empty. He turned and ran down the hallway and into the computer room to see Rhinox sitting at one computer, and Cheetor at another.

"Rhinox, I'm still getting no reception from the surveillance ..."

"From the east side or west side ..."

"The east side ... I think ..."

"What's going on?" Optimus asked walking in.

"Oh morning, Optimus," Cheetor responded flashing the leader a smile.

"I don't mean to ruin the reunion but Cheetor needs to wake Rattrap and Dinobot ..."

"Right."

Optimus watched with a confused look. What was making Cheetor act like nothing happened? The young seer was not the kind of person who would forget so easily when it came to something that threatened him.

*************************

Rattrap fluttered his optic sensors when he heared the door opened. His optic sensors went wide to see Cheetor staring at him; that's when he realized that he was resting against Dinobot his tail slightly coiled with the raptors.

"Rattrap, wake Dinobot," Cheetor said simply, "the surveillance needs more repair ..."

"Uh ... right ... but are you okay with this?"

"The only thing I have against is your breath ..."

That caught Rattrap off guard and the door closed before he realized something. His face light up like a Christmas tree as he jumped into the air like he won the million sweat stakes.

"Yea!! Spots is back!!" He cried landing right on Dinobots tail.

"Yaiiiiiii!!!!"

The raptors shout was so loud it sent Rattrap tumbling two feet away. Dinobot jumped to his feet ready to jump when ...

"Dinobot ... it's me Rattrap!!"

"Rattrap," The raptor asked confusing written all over his face, "what's going on ..."

"Oh nothing much but spots it back ..."

"Cheetor? Of course he's back ..."

"No! I mean really back!"

"How did you know ..."

"He came in and ..."

"What ---!"

"Whoa! Calm down Dino-butt ... he didn't care what he saw! He said that the surveillance needs more work and left!"

Dinobot let out a small growl and followed the rat out into the control room.

******************************

"I don't like that idea, Cheetor ..." Optimus started, "your still not fully healed ...."

"Oh come on, Optimus," Rattrap responded, "spots, has been cooped in all week ... and we'll watch his back. Right Dino-dip?"

Dinobot just let out a low growl as Cheetor tried to give Optimus the pig puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, all right. Just be careful and I mean it!" The leader said sternly.

The round-golden-platform lowered to the ground and they where off.

"I don't like the idea of Cheetor going with those too," Optimus said walking to the holographic table.

"Oh come on Optimus," Rhinox said, "you got to have more faith in your comrades ..."

"I know .... I just don't like the idea of Cheetor out there when he doesn't have all his memories back."

"Optimus, I know you're doing the best you can and I'm sure that Cheetor is thankful to have a bot like you in his life. We all are."

"Thanks Rhinox," Optimus said with a small smile, "I do love Cheetor ..."

"I know you do. But we have to make sure that the surveillance is working."

"Right."

*************************

"Thanks for talking Optimus into letting me come," Cheetor said they walked up to what looked liked a satellite.

"Any time spots ... by the matrix! Man, it's going to take all day to fix it!"

Smoke was coming out of the dish and it was a different color like it was fried.

"Well, we better get to work."

"Cheetor?"

They turned their heads to see Tigertron with a confused look with Airazor by his side.

"Hey, Tigertron!"

"What's going on?" Airazor asked walking up.

"What's it look like, bird lady! Fixing the dish so we can have cable!"

"We better get to work then."

******************************

Optimus pressed some buttons still getting nothing but static. The dish must be more damaged than I thought and I ...

"Airazor to base do you read?"

"Yes! Loud and clear and how's Cheetor doing?"

"You worry to ...."

Before Cheetor sentence was finished, the communication was cut off.

"Cheetor, do you read me! Airazor! Come on!"

"Right be hind you, Optimus!" Rhinox said from the round-golden-platform.

Once again Optimus couldn't help but smile a little feeling grateful for having such an understanding friend. Once the platform was on the ground the leader jumped into the air and was off while Rhinox followed on foot.

******************

All the Maximals where blasted through the air after Terrorsaur send one of his missiles to the dish causing the whole thing to blow. Dinobot was the first to get to his hands and knee's to see the rest of the Predacons coming up laughing.

"Oh what do we have here," Megatron mocked, "five little Maximals ..."

It wasn't long before Optimus to view causing Megatron to grin. He pointed to beast head and fired; the Maximal leader let out a painful cry as he was flung back landing really hard on the ground rolling three feet away from where he hit.

Cheetor sharply turned with great anger and rage clearly shown on his face as Megatron laughed victoriously. The first thing the young seer did was went into beast mode and leaped on Megatron knocking him down hissing dinging his claws into his shoulder.

"Predacons, retreat!" Megatron ordered feeling a short coming though his body.

He through Cheetor off went into beast mode and started to run; the young seer transformed piped out his gun and fired his expression never changing. The other Maximals looked at each other with great shock in their optic sensors.

Optimus walked up rubbing his shoulder where he was hit. The young seer turned and run up through his arms around the leader's neck pulling him close; witch caught Optimus off guard.

"Uh .... Cheetor ..."

"Yes, big-bot?"

"Nothing," Optimus said looking down at the cheetah with a smile, "I'm just gad to have you back."

THE END ...

Sorry that was a weird ending but I couldn't think anything else. Please tell me what you think. I might slap on a Sequel in the near future. Also check out my other story Lack of Forgiveness http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1170178 that takes place after Calvatron can't seem to forgive Cyclonus for sending him to Torkulon. Takes place after "Webworld" *Slash* *Cyclonus/Galvatron* ... my first *G2*
KellyQ