Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ One Last Chance ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Man, I just really hate Writers Block! They just really keep you from continue stories but here is the chapter and I might write a story that takes place before all this happened.

Chapter 25: One Last Chance

By KellyQ

"Sidebur, I don't want to fight you." Omega said backing away.

It was true. He was not going to do this. Optimus had to find away to comfort both Sideburn and his brother; just feeling his brother's pain and seeing the pain on the Autobots face was really killing him .... and on top of that, The Spychangers where all so slightly infected the blast and T-ai along with Koji where working around the clock to find the more of the Anti-matter.

"Oh, that's little coming from you, Magnus." He said stepping closer.

"I know how you feel ..."

"No you don't. Or you wouldn't have let sweetheart ..."

"Optimus, come in!"

"We're a little buys right now, T-ai ..." Sideburn said a little annoyance in his voice.

"Go right ahead, T-ai ..."

"The Built Team came across more of the Anti-matter as they where working on the link to Japan."

"Have all the Spychangers ..."

"All ready done. But you guys should come back so I can check you guys out. That goes for you too Rena. Rena?"

"Uh .... T-ai, I'm afraid that Rena is gone ..."

*************************

Slapper looked up when he heard footsteps and knew who it was since he took note how his leader walked ... Megatron walked in with a green bottle in his hand.

"You may go now. I'll take things from here."

"Okay. If you say so."

The frog like Pred walked out. Well, there went my change to tell Sky-Byte how I feel about him, Slapper thought then stopped; realization struck him. What if Megatron had a thing for the shark? Nah, he thought again, I'll tell Sky-Byte when he gets better. Right now is not the time ... but why is Megatron acting so funny right now ... it's like he's changing into a new person ... His thoughts where interrupted by voices coming from Dark Screams room.

Walking in he noticed that Dark Scream just dumped out a small variety's of combs. Some of them were really nice ones and some of them where just plane simple plastic ones.

"What's going on?"

"My favorite comb broke ..."

"Come on, Gass Skunk," Dark Scream said, "I know that was your favorite comb. I didn't go out of my way just steal them for you .."

"I know," Gass Skunk said with a smile on his face, "but isn't that the reason why you love me?"

Slapper walked out a drop of sweat forming on the side of his face. He then sighed, the first time for everything, he thought not even bothering to ask when they became an item knowing that he was going to get lame answers.

***************************

They don't understand, Sideburn thought kicking a rock with his foot as he scowled at the ground, no one does. Just how much love I want and to love someone back. He sighed as he looked up at the gray hostile sky, that's all I really wanted ... so that I didn't have to think of this war that we're in all the time. Sideburn stopped when he saw two pare of familiar legs, looking he noticed that it was Scourge pointing his gun at his temple. Yet he made no move, just moved his head slightly.

"What's the matter," Scourge asked in a mocking tone, "to mad at me because I killed sweetheart ....?"

Before Sideburn could make a comment Magnus came down, swung his leg out and kicked Scourge to the ground then landed right in front of the Autobot bother ...

"If anyone's going to blast anyone's hard drive, it's going to be me. Arm Canon!"

****************************

"How long do you think it will take for the Anti-matter to take affect?" Ironhide asked.

"I can't make a prosiest estimates but I guess three to five days." T-ai answered.

"Why that long?" Crosswides asked.

"Those are just my estimates ..."

As she said that R.E.V. sat up rubbing the side of his head feeling as though a cement block had been dropped on the head. Everyone rushed to his side ...

"R.E.V., your awake ..." Ironhide responded hugging his friend, "we where so worried about you."

"I'm fine," he whispered, "just tired."

"At lest you're all right," Optimus responded.

To Be Continued ....

Now, if you think I should write a prequel to this story.
KellyQ