Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ The Message's ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Sixteen: The Message's

By KellyQ

T-ai blinked for one moment when one of the lights on her computer panel started to flash. She pressed the button to see that it was a message from home; it was a message from Alpha Trion to Rena. She then pressed one of the buttons on the computer panel and the member select program when Rena's face appeared on the other screen saying that she was done with her run.

"Good! Alpha Trion, sent you a message ..." T-ai informed her as Rena's face went stern.

"I'm on my way!"

********************

"What's up? What did Alpha Trion want?" Rena asked as she ran in the room.

"Don't know ... but he wanted you to read it ... it's important."

She walked up to the screen and started to read. She pailed; her optic sensors widen with pure pain as she continued to read. T-ai watched with a worried look on her face. It was obvious that the letter was upsetting her. Rena lowered her head at the very end of the last paragraph as her face turned dark. T-ai watched her walk out; she turned head back at the screen and started to read herself:

Rena I hope you found the Autobots and that Ultra Magnus is behaving himself and that you're taming him ( just kidding ). The reason I'm writing this letter is to tell you that Annette past away this morning. I tried to save but I was too late ... I'm sorry. I'm trying everything I can from letting her boyfriend commit suicide but at my old age I didn't make it either. I'm sorry.

Alpha Trion

T-ai just stared at the message with eyes full of questions. Who where these bot's that Alpha Trion mentioned. Maybe Optimus knows or Ultra Magnus. The only problem with that Magnus never comes to the hideout or shows himself, only when there was danger is only time she sees him. The only luck she would have is Optimus to answer her questions.

*******************

Rena's expression rippled as she threw a rock into the lake angrily; the words in the letter still playing in her mind over and over again. Sorry. Sorry? What type of an excuse is that? She took another rock and threw it into the lake.

"Ow! Who threw that? Come back here!"

She turned to come face to face with Sky Byte. Rena blinked a few times looking very suspiciously at him not recognizing the symbol on his chest. Sky Byte blinked too not even realizing that it was Rena since she was Super Charge mode.

"Who are you?" She asked giving him a pitiful look.

"I'm Sky Byte, second in command of the Predacons ... you?"

Rena's eyes widen when he said Predacon; he was Megatron's second in command. He looks easy enough to take care of, she thought as she was about to transform when they heard wheels approaching them. Rena turned to see Sideburn driving up top speed powering up; he transformed jumped into the air and fired at the shark but missed. Sky Byte transformed into beast mode coming down on to Rena. She transformed back into a car but Sky Byte was quick. He scooped her up into his mouth bring his teeth into her. Sideburn watched in horror as she powered down and howled in pain. He had to do something he was going to hurt her or worse, take her back to Megatron he wasn't going to let that happen to his sweetheart.

"Arm Cannon!"

Sideburn turned his head to see that it was Magnus and he had fired on Sky Byte right in the on the side letting go of Rena as she transformed falling. Sky Byte had transformed too and fell into the lake; Sideburn ran into the lake diving in swimming deeper into the lake and found her unconscious in the sand. He picked her up and started to swim for the surface. Rena opened her optic sensors as Sideburn swam, she slightly turned her head and smiled a little.

"You okay, Sweetheart?"

"Yes. But I think I could've handled him .. or who ever he was."

"Oh that shark brain? That's Sky Byte. You really need to worry about that loser ..."

"Maybe .... but why would he be way out here?"

"Good question. Why where you out here by your self?" Magnus asked walking up.

"None of your business! Come one Sidebur."

Rena took hold of his arm as they turned and started to walk away; the Autobot brother didn't like the vibes he was getting. Just then a puddle of light appeared and Optimus came out transformed.

"What did I do now?"

"This!" He said simply holding up a piece of paper.

**********************

Sky Byte slowly opened his optic sensors feeling burning pain threw his side. He turned his head to see that it was Slapper sitting in his chair, his arms fooled his legs crossed.

"Welcome to the land of the living."

"Did you get the energy?" Sky Byte asked in a rough manor.

"Yea, so what was throwing those rocks?"

"An Autobot ...."

"Oh, that's a clear description ...."

"Just get out!"

"Oh, is that all I get for saving your life?" Slapper asked annoyingly.

Sky Byte stared at him for one moment as he walked out. The shark sighed as he laid his head down, closed his optic sensors, when he heard footsteps coming from the hallway and he knew who was coming ....

"So, what's your excuse this time?" Megatron asked as he sat down on the chair as the shark looked away.

"Magnus ..." The Shark said as the leaders optic sensors shined in the light.

"Sky Byte, you do something like that again you'll be cat food!" Megatron said as he walked out.

"Since when did you start to care?"

Megatron was caught off guard by that as he stopped for one moment then walked away. Now Sky Byte wanted to beat him self for what he said. But did he actually hit a nerve? Was Megatron really worried about him? Everything was really confusing. Was it really a good idea that the leader read his journal; the one thing he hoped was that Megatron didn't read enough to find his weakness and use to get his way.

*******************

"You don't understand, Optimus! I had my reasons! My sister was really sick and I couldn't leave without someone looking after her!"

"That's not what I'm upset about. Alpha Trion can't take care of all our problems!"

"Are you saying that it's my fault?"

"Whoa! Calm down sweetheart ... why don't we go out for a drive," Sideburn said walking up putting his hands on her shoulders, "how 'bout it?"

Rena couldn't help but smile as the entire hate seam to fade away when he looked at her as she nodded her head. Optimus watched with a sigh as T-ai watched with concern in her eyes wishing that she would ask Optimus if he was okay knowing that he would lie.

****************

"So, the leader of the Spychangers is dead ..." said Scourge as lifted his sword as it gleamed in the light as Mega-octane nodded his head, "Excellent!"

"One more thing you should be aware of. Sky Byte is going to be out of commission for awhile so we don't have to worry about that fish brain for awhile." Armorhide as they walked in the main room ready for their next assignment.

TO BE CONTINUED ....