Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Transforming of the Spark : PART TWO ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eighteen Transforming of the Spark : PART TWO

By KellyQ

"Say good-bye. Plasma gun!"

Rena turned her upper body to the left but nothing happened but a grunt could be heard. She opened her optic sensors used what strengths she had left turned her body to the right to see that Magnus had pushed Scourge down.

"What are you waiting for? Get Sideburn and move!"

Scourge jerked his arms up used his knee to kick Magnus in the stomach. Once his arms where free; he lifted himself up in the sitting position forcefully pushed the Autobot off sending him skidding on the ground shaking in pain. Scourge chuckled as he walked up watching Magnus rise to his feet stumbling a little holding his injured arm; that was scratched, meck fluid spilling out and a big gash. Prime where are you, he thought, huh? Just then there was a thick strip of red and white. Magnus backed away to see that it was his brother in battle mode; Prowl, X-Brawn standing right in front of their brother; the Spychangers standing right in front of Rena. All Autobots where ready to fight.

"Decepticons, fall back!" Scourge ordered backing away.

**************

"You want me to be the leader of the Spychangers? Why though. It doesn't make any sense. I thought you guys hated me because of Hotshot's death ...."

"You proven that we still have a lot to learn," W.A.R.S. admitted scratching the back of his head.

"How 'bout it," Optimus asked, "the Spychangers need someone ..."

"I'll do it." Rena said flat out, "but I thought that you placed W.A.R.S. in charge?"

"W.A.R.S., is a good sub-commander but we need someone who's a skilled fighter and strong like the Spychagers ...."

"I'll try ...."

"Ohh ... my head ..."

They all turned to see Sideburn sitting up rubbing the back of his head. His face lit up when he saw that Rena was okay; he run up and hugged her.

"I'm so glad that you're not hurt ...."

"I'm all right .... just one more thing ... don't address me as Sweetheart out in public ..."

"I won't ... sorry." Said Sideburn trying to look as innocent as he could.

"Yea, let's see how long he can last without calling you Sweetheart ..." Prowl mumbled.

He turned and was headed out the door to see that Rena was blocking the way with a glare.

"Call me Sweetheart again your dead."

"Yea, what-ever." Prowl responded pushing her out of the way.

*************

"Megatron, my master, why not have the Decepticons and Predacons team up to defeat the rest of the Spychangers ..."

"That is a good idea, Scourge but Sky Byte is still not all the way healed from the attack from Ultra Magnus. Until he is completely healed, you will be the Sub-commander of the Predacons ..."

"Are you sure, my master? I'm sure that the Predacons don't need me to lead them .... I'm sure they can do fine without, Sky Byte making you look like a fool."

"Scourge, Sky Byte's loyalty to me is without question like yours, just remember that!" Megatron said walking out of the main room.

"As sharp as Megatron is, I don't like the fact that he's sticking up for that shark brain." Mega-octane said folding his arms across his chest.

"Just forget it. We have our orders, move out men!"

"Sir!"

****************

"Optimus, the Decepticons and Predacons are taking off with a truck that caries computer chips that will help them locate more energy!"

"Where are they located!"

"Sector 10 quadrant 6."

"Dispatch the Spychangers! Have them meet me! Optimus Prime -- transform!"

T-ai turned back to the computer as Optimus transformed and drove off.

"Computer, locate the Spychangers ...."

"Here, T-ai," Rena said as her face appeared on the screen.

"The Decepticons are taking off with a truck full of computer chips ..."

"We're on it!" W.A.R.S. said as his face and Crosswides face appeared on the screen.

"Strike team assembled ... we are on our way!"

"Isn't Rena the greatest." Sideburn sighed in love as the screen went black.

Yea, when she doesn't have her claws sharpened, T-ai thought.

**************

All the Decepticons came to a stop to see Optimus ( in battle mode ) and Rena in ( supper charge mode ) standing four feet away ready to fight.

"Mind if I lend a hand?"

They all looked up to see Ultra Magnus coming down and landed next to his brother. What is he trying to prove, Rena thought wrinkling her nose, that we are not ... her thought was stopped when she stool a glimpse at Magnus to notice something different. Something missed placed, like a spark was missing in his optic sensors. A spark of life has died.

"Spychangers, now!"

Two of the building, the Spychangers where on the sides and top of the buildings. W.A.R.S. and Crosswides on side ( in car mode ). R.E.V., Mirage, and Ironhide on the other side; R.E.V. transformed jumped down and landed on the truck; pouting his gun at Scourge.

"You're out numbered, Scourge! Give us the micro-chips!"

"Megatron wants these micro-chips and I intend to give it to him!"

Everyone blinked when the Decepticon leader took off driving sending R.E.V. off balance and flying off when Scourge took off full throttle. Optimus, Magnus, and Rena jumped out of the way as R.E.V. was flung back and slammed right into Mega-octane ( who transformed into robot mode ).

"R.E.V.!" Ironhide panicked as he transformed and landed next to Magnus, "you let him go!"

"Oh I intend to -- hiaa!"

Mega-octane lifted the Spychanger into the air and threw him as he fired at him; Rena jumped into the air and landed in front of the blast using her staff to send it the other way. R.E.V. landed right into Ironhide as they went crashing to the ground.

"Optimus, you and Magnus take care of Scourge. The Spychangers and I will take care of two cannon here!"

"Right!"

Both brothers transformed and drove off as all the Spychangers ready to fight. Mega-octane transformed and fired; after the smoke cleared none of the Spychangers could be seen.

"That takes care of them. Let's go men, Scourge is waiting for us!"

Just then there was a blast of energy coming from the sky. It came so fast the Decepticons had no time to move out of the way as they were blasted threw the air.

"Noo. That should take care of you." Rena said watching the Decepticons land twenty feet away with a thud. "Come guys, we need to help Optimus."

"Roger."

*********************

"Barrage attack!"

"Oh please," Omega Prime said annoyingly after moving out of the way, "is that the best you can do? Eat photon you coward!"

"Yea! Don't forget about us!"

Scourge stepped back seeing Rena and the other Spychangers land on either side of Omega Prime.

"Now, you where saying something about calling me Sweetheart?" She asked tapping her staff on her hand glaring at the Decepticon leader.

"It's time to go home and cry to Megatron! Arsenal Blast!"

Once Omega fired, Rena's optic sensors widen; the micro-chips will be destroyed. She jumped in the air landed in front of the semi waving her staff in an X motion creating a shield ... after the dust settled Omega turned to see Rena giving him the thumbs up.

"Is everyone all right?"

"All present and accounted for including the micro-chips."

"Good work, Spychangers ..."

"Ya know ... I think I'm gonna like having a girl on our team ..." Ironhide teased.

"Careful .... keep talking like that, Mirage might get jealous ...."

"Look who's talking." He said looking away his arms folded.

"Oh come on, I'm just kidding ..." Crosswides said

They may be thick headed .... but they're a great team, Rena thought, now I know why Hotshot risked his own life.

TO BE CONTINUED .....