Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: Power ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: TF rocks, but I don't own it.

Transformers: Power

Chapter 1

-Cybertron-

Optimus was at high security prison. He went there, to ask the ex-leader of the Decepticons, why did a Destroyer-Class spaceship departed from sector X-130424? It made no sense.

"You have a visitor." said the guard to Megatron.

Optimus enters Megatron cell with ten security guards.

"Ah!!! Optimus Prime! It's been a long time hasn't it?" said the silver Decepticon.

"I would've prefer to make it last longer, but an urgent issue has arisen, or rather taken off." said Optimus.

"I don't know what you're talking about…" said Megatron.

Optimus grabbed him by the throat. "I know you know. So tell me, why did a Destroyer-Class spaceship departed from sector X-130424 three cycles ago???" asked Optimus.

"All registered Destroyer-Class spaceships have been destroyed. But I heard that Starscream had built another one…Maybe that's the one. It only means one thing, Starscream is going to planet Earth to get Energon to feed his armies!!" answered Megatron. And Optimus released his throat.

"Tornado, Jazz and Trasher are already after him…Looks like his trip to Earth maybe harder than he expected." said Optimus. Then he turned his back to Megatron, and so did the guards and they left, closing the door behind them.

*Autobot insignia changes to Decepticon insignia*

"What happened??" asked Demolisher.

"It seems like a Destroyer-Class spaceship has departed from sector X-130424 three cycles ago!" answered a communication specialist.

"A Destroyer-Class spaceship!!! Is Starscream really trying to start a war with the Autobots???" asked Demolisher.

"Sir, incoming transmission from War Lord Cyclonus." said another communication specialist.

"Put him on visual, an image of Cyclonus appeared on the main screen. Long time no see, Cyclonus." said Demolisher.

"Yeah, I haven't called you for that. You heard about the spaceship?" asked Cyclonus.

"Of course!!! There's also an Autobot strike team that has been sent after him. Starscream won't be going anywhere." said Demolisher.

"Starscream??? He's still on Cybertron. I just talked to him." said Cyclonus.

"What??? Then who's on that spaceship???" asked Demolisher.

"Don't ask me! It can't be Megatron. So I don't know who it could be…" said Cyclonus.

"This is getting weird…Anyway, we better keep ourselves updated!" said Demolisher.

"Good idea, I'll tell the other warlords to do the same. Cyclonus out." said Cyclonus. Then the screen went black.

"Hmm…What's going on this planet?" asked Demolisher.

*Decepticon insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

-Cybertronian space-

"Status on the enemy ship." said Tornado.

"It's a Destroyer-Class alright, and it hasn't changed course." said Jazz.

"Do you really think Starscream could be behind all this?" asked Trasher. Trasher was a tall Autobot. His chest was red, his arms were black so were his legs.

"I don't know…The ship came out of his territory after all…Maybe he's related to all this somehow…But this isn't our main concern, we have to board the enemy ship and stop it!" said Tornado.

"Yes sir." said Jazz and Trasher in unison.

The Autobot reckon ship continued to advance toward the Decepticon space craft.

*Autobot insignia changes to Autobot insignia*

The Autobot strike team has infiltrated the enemy ship.

"What do we do now?" asked Trasher.

"We go to their control room and we stop them." said Tornado.

"Alright, let's go, baby!" said Jazz.

______________________________________________________________

R&R plz