Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Who is She? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Two: Who is She?
OooooO
"How's our patient doing?" Wheeljack asked, looking at Sunstreaker's prone form. Ratchet spent a good part of the night working on him and rigth now he looked ready for a good recharge.
"He's doing all right, it's me I'm worried about. I feel like if I don't get some recharge, I'll be falling asleep at the wheel here." He blink tired optics as Wheeljack reached over and took the welder out of his unresisting hands.
"Go recharge, I'll take over for awhile." His optics flashed with a gentle grin.
"Thanks 'Jack," Ratchet said, going off to his quarters, leaving the engineer to his work.
OooooO
Sunstreaker's optics came back on line after what seemed like a year. The first thing he saw when he woke up was Ratchet's frowning face, causing him to scream and bolt upright. The medic slammed his hand into the yellow mech's chassis, shoving him back down on the berth.
"Oh, it's just you Ratchet," He sighed in relief. "I though I somehow died and ended up in the Pit." He then frowned, noticing a higher toned voice coming out of his mouth instead of his usual one. "What happened to my voice?"
"Very funny," Ratchet retorted. "I had to program your vocalizer with a more feminine sounding voice. You wouldn't want your old voice spoiling your new looks now would you?"
"I guess not. So...I take it the operation was a success?" He asked, sitting up more slowly this time.
"Well, get up off your aft and I'll show you." Ratchet told him, as the yellow warrior swung his legs over the berth, noticing they had a curvier shape to them.
"Hmm, nice job on the legs there," Sunstreaker commented, looking over his lower half.
"Come over here and you can see the rest," Ratchet said, unveiling a full length mirror.
"Hmm...Nice...I'm still as gorgeous as ever," Sunstreaker said, admiring his feminine form in the reflective surface. He noticed that his face was a little less angular, but that didn't take away from his natural good looks. He glanced down at his chest, noticing the rather promenint curve of it. "You even gave me a nice big chassis too."
"That was Wheeljack's doing. I wanted to go for a smaller one but-"
"Smaller? If you get any smaller, I'd still look like a Mech." He turned around, examing his aft. "That's nice too." He trailed a golded hand over the aforementioned part.
"Thanks," Ratchet commented, letting his optics trail to his "handiwork."
"Time to rub this in Ass-Swipe's face," Sunstreaker said, sauntering out of Medbay, attracting the Medic's gaze until he dissappeared out the door.
"So, we did good?" Wheeljack asked, appearing by the Medic's side, causing Ratchet to jump slightly.
"I think we may have done too good," Ratchet said quietly, staring at the doors.
OooooO
Sideswipe sat at his post, staring at the security moniters as Red Alet was yelling at him about a security breach.
"Take it easy Red, or you'll blow another circuit," Sideswipe told him, leaning back in his chair, nonplussed about the ranting Security Cheif.
Red Alert suddenly stopped his ranting, optics going wide as his hand flew to his gun. "See! I told you!" He yelled, aiming his gun.
"What are you talking about?" Sideswipe turned around, only to see the most beautiful Femme that he ever laid optics on standing behind him, with a smug, superior look on her face. There was something familar about that look, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
"Red No!" Sideswipe pushed the paranoid bot's gun arm down quickly before he could fire any shots.
"But she could be a spy!" Red hissed. "She must be dealt with!"
"To you, everyone's a spy, now why don't you go worry about the security, while I worry about her," Sideswipe stood from his chair, putting on his most charming smile as he approached the female.
"Hi, you must be new here," Sideswipe said, taking the Femme's hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.
"Was that a pick up line? If it was, you're losing it Sideswipe," The Femme responded, pulling her hand away from the red warrior's administrations.
Sidwswipe looked astonished. "How did you know my-" He stopped himself when he looked into her optics, seeing his own staring back at him.
"Sunny?" He asked, jaw dropping and eyes widening.
"Who else looks this beautiful?" The yellow warrior asked, running a hand down his mid drift.
"But...How...Why did...?"
"Remember "I don't have the lugnuts to turn Femme?" Well...I proved you wrong."
"You...look lovely?" Sideswipe shrugged, still shocked that he now had a sister, and a pretty one at that. Where did that last part come from?
"Slagging right I do, now where's Princess Tracks? I want to show him the new prettiest bot in the base."
"Um...try the Commons."
"Great. See you later."
"Wait, that was Sunstreaker?" Red Alert asked, confusion clouding his voice as he looked at Sideswipe, expecting a good answer.
"Long story Red, let's just leave it at that." Sideswipe said. "And if you tell anyone, I'll have you're vocalizer, got it?"
OooooO
Sunstreaker made his way to the Commons, proudly swinging his hips to a unheard beat. He'd never admit it, but he liked his new form. It got more looks than his old one did, and he liked being looked at.
"Hello there little lady, you the new recruit?" A voice asked from behind him.
"Oh slag, Ironhide!" Sunstreaker stopped in his tracks, turning towards the red Mech. "Oh...yeah, I was just headed to the Common room. Was I headed in the right direction?" He asked innocently, batting his optics. He could use this new form to his advantage, if he played his cards right. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with it as well.
"Yeah, as a matter of fact I was headed down that way too. Care to join me?" He asked, offering an arm.
"Sure..." Sunstreaker hooked his arm with his. "Who would've though that cranky old Ironhide could be...nice?" He thought as he let himself be lead down the corridors.
"Thanks big guy." He winked when they made it to the commons, putting on a flirtatious smile.
"Anything to help out a pretty lady."
"See you around," Sunstreaker said in sultry tones, as he walked slowly away from Ironhide, searching for Tracks.
"Wait...are you free later on?" Ironhide asked, causing Sunstreaker to casting bedroom optics in his direction.
"No sorry, I have..other plans."
"Oh." He sounded a bit dissappointed. "Well, see you later then."
"Who was that Ironhide?" Prime asked as the red Mech sat down heavily.
"The new recruit that was supposed to arrive this morning," He answered. "and a lost potential date."
"That wasn't the new recruit," Prime said. "That is." He pointed a finger at a black, rather unattractive Mech that stood in the corner, awaiting orders.
"If that's the recruit then...who is she?"
"That I intend to find out," Prime said, looking over to where Sunstreaker was antagonizing Tracks.
OooooO