Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Wax On, Wax Off ❯ Can't Come In ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wax On, Wax Off
Disclaimer: HASBRO owns the all. Alas...
Summary: G1. It all started with a can of wax... Feedback Welcome!
Author's Note: I know I said I was going to give the Twins a break, but I couldn't pass this story up.
Chapter Four: Can't Come In
OooooO
Sideswipe pulled away from his brother, realizing just exactly what he was doing. "What am I doing?" He thought, supporting himself on the wall, panting but not saying a word as he stared at his twin's face.
Sunstreaker powered up his optics. As they fell upon Sideswipe, they hardened. "Slag it!" He growled, a wave of anger surging through him as he pushed him the rest of the way off. "A Mech grows a chassis and everyone jumps him! Primus!"
"Sunny I'm-"
"Don't say a word! Just...leave me alone!" He stormed down the hall to their shared quarters. He slammed the door shut, locking it as he sagged heavilly against it.
"Primus!" He said to himself as he made his was slowly over to his bunk, throwing himself onto it. He sighed, rolling over onto his back. "I'm about ready to ask Ratchet to turn me back. Bunch of horny Petrorabbits we got in this place."
A tentative knock sounded at the door, causing him to roll over on his stomach, cursing his chest for getting in the way "How do Femmes deal with these things?" He wondered briefly, shifting uncomfortalbly as another knock sounded.
"What?" He answered, sounding typically cranky.
"It's me, can I come in?"
"Depends, can you control yourself around me?" He responded.
"I will, just let me in."'
An idea tehn popped into his CPU. A stupid, childish idea, but maybe it would work. "Hmm...I think I'll just let you stay out there," He responded, circling a finger lazily on the berth, smirking wickedly.
"C'mon..." Sideswipe whined.
"I don't thinks so," He replyed in a sing-song voice. The little slag needed some sort of payback.
OooooO
"So...about this "Sunbeam." What's her purpose here?" Prowl asked, as he, Prime, and Red Alert gathered around Teletran.
"She's a spy I tell you!" Red Alert insisted, jabbing a finger on Teletran to make his point.
"That's a possibility, but we have to collect more evidence before we jump to conclusions." Prime said, crossing his arms.
"A strange Femme, acting kind of shifty, lying about where she came from. I say that's enough evidence."
"Stand down Red. As Prime said, we have to collect more evidence. Let's just watch her, see what she's up too," Prowl agreed with Prime, nodding his head.
Red's eyes narrowed. "Fine! When the Decepticons know all our plans, you can go that...Sunbeam!" He stormed out of the room, muttering about spies and security breaches.
"He really needs to relax," Prime observed, staring after the security officer.
OooooO
"Come on...please?" Sideswipe's tired voice sounded through the door as he weakly pounded it one last time. His hand was getting sore...
Sunstreaker, who was now waxing himself, glanced up. "No can do, I'm busy," He said, smearing the wax across his forearms with his rag, ignoring his brother's pitiful cries and pounds.
"Aww...come on all ready..." Sideswipe whined, sliding down to the floor, burying his face into the metallic tiles.
"Sideswipe, what are you doing lying on the floor?" He heard Blusstreak's voice asked.
"Sunstreaker won't let me in."
"Sunny? You in there?" Bluestreak knocked on the door.
"I'm not opening the door!"
"What? Sunbeam? Where's Sunstreaker?"
Oh frag it all! He stood up and unlocked the door, opening it. "Look Blue, I'm Sunstreaker." He confessed to the young Datsun, knowing it was probably a bad idea, judging how Bluestreak couldn't keep a secret if his spark depended on it, but he didn't have a choice since he probably gave himself away anyways.
"Sun...streaker? Are you one of those...Tranniebots?" He asked, not sure how to ask without offended him. He never struck him as the type...
"No!" He answered a bit too quickly and loudly. "It's a dare that got a little out of hand. Ratchet and Wheeljack had a hand in it as well. Tell anyone and I'll melt you down, got it?"
"Y-yes Ma'am-Sir," He said, not really understanding what was going on, but he did understand that he didn't want to get slagged.
"Good, I knew you wouldn't say anything." He smiled down at Bluestreak, causing the Mech to shift away from him uncomfortably.
"As for you..." He turned to his twin, who was now sitting up, staring at him with tired puppy dog eyes. That's the one look he couldn't resist coming from his brother, no matter how slagged off he was at him.
"I'll let you go this once."
"Aww, I knew you'd let it go bro!" He stood, throwing his arms around the yellow warrior's neck. Sunstreaker pushed him away, a look if mock disgust on his face. "Not in front of the kid.