Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Musings : Interlude ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings: Interlude

My short little piece on Nicholas D. Wolfwood

I frankly don't care if you like it or not ^.^

Disclaimer: NOTHING IS MINE! *sobs wildly* Except that i might be getting a Nicholas D. Wolfwood action figger...imma molest it!!

Warnings: Shonen ai, Yaoi Lemon, homosexual content

I woke up the next morning in an odd state...Legato laying upon my body, which was nude, as well as his, my back pressed against the rocky ground beneath me, and my arms around him...I looked at him...he seemed so at peace, so unlike he was last night, trapped in my arms, screaming and begging me to go harder...and with the grace of God go I. A soft chuckle escaped my lips as I roused the sleeping Adonis from his dreams...he glanced at me, almost glaring after I so rudely awoke him, from such pleasant dreams I shall never know of. As I ran my fingers through those silken blue locks he let out this cat like mewling sound and whined softly to me..

"I do not wish to leave, because if I do, that mean's I will have to go back and return to my duties.." I smiled at him, my silvery blue steel eyes still hazy from our love making...one fantasy down. I yawned a bit from laying down too long, and I was starting to get tired, but I knew I had a job to do..

"Come on, Legato...we need to get up, Master Knives is probably awaiting my field report..." Legato sighed and nodded, raising that firm, well cut slightly tanned body of his off and away from mine, looking around for his clothes that we haphazardly threw everywhere...he grabbed his pants and pulled them on as I did the same, dusting off my shirt and sliding it over my firm shoulders, I looked up at him...he looked so good, pulling his boots on, shirtless and his pants still undone, I almost wanted to push him back down on the ground and take him again, knowing he wouldn't mind a bit. I pushed those thoughts away and buttoned my shirt halfway, and slid on my jacket buttoning the two buttons to hold it close, Legato had just pulled on his shirt, stretching his arms up causing those firm muscles to ripple under his sun kissed, sweat sweet skin, I couldn't help myself as I walked over and slid my hands over that flesh that just begged to be licked. Legato let out a soft sigh of pleasure and kept his hands above his hand as I went to my knees and began to kiss and lick at his abdomen, nuzzling his navel..

"Ughnn...Ch...Chapel...mmnn, yes.." I heard him moan, and it fueled me on further, his pants were already undone, so I took the liberty of unzipping them, pressing my face against his crotch, another moan issued from his throat, passing through his luscious lips, as he pushed his shirt down and guided those long fingers into my hair, holding my face closer to him...I inhaled his musky scent, something cinnamonny and spicy, I couldn't get enough of his scent, as I pulled his throbbing shaft from his pants, he whimpered softly, looking at me with needy hazel eyes...

"Do it.." he whimpered..."Do it...pl...please.." I nodded, and ran my tongue along the top side of his hardening shaft, which pulsed with life in my grasp, he let out a moan that couldn't have aroused me more...I ran my tongue along the tip of his burning cock head, and his breath turned to gasps, reaching high pitches the longer I teased him with my tongue, I finally gave into the begging he was letting me hear, and slipped the bulbous head of his cock into my mouth, resting it on my tongue, and my lips tightened around the hot muscle, which seemed to spasm on my tongue with the pleasure that soared through his body, he couldn't take much more of the sweet pleasure that I gave to him, as my mouth moved farther down on his cock, he started thrusting into my mouth, his fingers tightening in my hair as I started to pull my lips back and forth on his swollen, pulsating member, letting a moan fall from my throat, to vibrate up into his cock, my teeth grazed the hot flesh as he tried to breathe, I knew he was close to release, and I reveled in it. This beautiful blue haired Adonis cried out my name loudly, in quick broken gasps

"Ni...Nick...Nichol...NICHOLAS!!!" as his spasming cock released in my mouth, I worked my throat to massage the head of his shaft, milking him for his sweet, yet bitter seed, which seemed to coat my throat...Legato fell to his knees, unsteady on his legs anymore, and wrapped his arms around my neck, and kissed me hungrily, his tongue searching for mine, and wrapping around it, tasting himself as we kissed, all the while he kissed me I buttoned and zipped his pants back up, and he pulled away, smiling at me dazedly, I only could laugh and lick my lips..

"We'll be in touch, Chapel.." he murmured, grabbing his white coat from the ground and dusting it off, as well as his beige pants... I straddled my bike, and winced from the reminder of my raging hard on..

"I hope so, Legato...I truly hope so.." I winked at him laviciously, and started up the bike, letting off a small gasp from the way the vibrations tore into my thighs, and into my burning cock. I had to go back and find Vash, what a bother, eh? Legato cast me one last hungry look, before I took off, sending up dirt into the sky...

It was about 4 am when I caught up to Vash, where he had told me where he was camped... the girls were ecstatic, well, the big one was, she was so bold enough to kiss me on the lips, which i dutifully returned, while hugging her tightly, now...the smaller one, I had to scoop up into my arms to get a hug and kiss from her, afterwards she bopped me on the head, and I rolled my eyes at Vash, who was laughing. The blonde calmed down enough to see the desire smoldering in my dark eyes, and I could -instantly- see he was aroused, but we would have to put off our needs for another night, like when were lonely, or had nothing to do, or have no choice to screw each other into the floor. Meryl smiled at him, and he gave her a wide smile, and...she was bold with him alright, leaning down and kissing his lips, as she and Millie walked away towards their part of the camp... Vash wasn't stunned long, and he called her back... she looked confused, and then embarrassed as he swept her up in his arms, bent his head down and kissed her until I thought he was trying to suck her soul out through her lips, the tongue war went on, when I knew all he was trying to do was either make me hornier (which is impossible) or jealous, but since I'm not in love with Vash the Stampede, I opted for the prior option, flushing and giggling, Meryl stumbled back to Millie was wanting the details, and Vash smugly sat down, and picked up a bottle of whiskey, of course I snagged it from him, and drank half the contents, he whined softly, but I ignored him, said my goodnights to the girls, and to him, laid on my side, and fell asleep.

Only to be assaulted by images Master Knives was sending into my head. Bastard. I could have sworn my erection was bigger then last time, as I patiently waited for him to stop laughing at me and go away.

God he could be -such- an asshole at times. I should beat his ass down, someday...might make me feel better about myself. I couldn't help but try to smother the insane cackle that was insistently trying to pour from my lips, because it would prove to the girls and Vash that I-truly- was insane, and that yes, I do talk to myself. Because damnit, -I- am the most interesting person on this fucking sand ball.

To Be Continued

Juicy VashxWolfwood sex coming up next chapter! YAY! Might even go as far as adding Midvalley in here, but I dunno... There will be another LegatoxNick chapter, as well as a NickxNick (Masturbation YAY!) And KnivesxNick, and LegatoxNickxKnives (Threesome woo!)