Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Musings: Lucky Sevens ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Musings: Lucky Sevens

My short little piece on Nicholas D. Wolfwood

I frankly don't care if you like it or not ^.^

Disclaimer: NOTHING IS MINE! *sobs wildly* But I want it to be!

Warnings: Shonen ai, Yaoi Lemon, homosexual content (NickxMidvalley)

AN: yes finally chapter 7 is up! Aren't you all happy? You'd better be. Happy Halloween and junk. *shows off Legato, dressed as a playgirl bunny XD* aka nothing but ears Hahahah! Aren't I evil?

Oh well.

But thank you for staying loyal to Musings, I know I took a very long time to finally get chapter 7 up, but I was going through a down period. Couldn't think of anything, and stuff, I'd write five words and give up, but I'm glad that all this came to me. Thank you so much for reviewing.

And I'm thinking of making Musings 30-40 chapters long with how many pairings, and repeated pairings there will be. What do you guys think? Does anyone...have any comments?

Also I'm probably going to put up a challenge. Yes. A challenge. For someone to write a lemon scene through the -other- persons point of view. Instead of like, (say chapter 4) Nick's POV, it'd be Vash's, and everything. Sticking very close to the s/l of the chapter, but just in Vash's POV. Kudos' for those who take up the challenge.

Musings: Lucky Sevens

After my love making session with Knives, and then another one with Knives and Legato, I was sore, and very tired. I stumbled to my cave I call a room, and stripped from my suit. I managed to crawl into the bathroom, and literally had to crawl into the shower, my ass hurt so badly. I need sleep, I needed a smoke, I needed to bathe, and eat...and most of all, I needed Midvalley. The musician had hands that could make you squeal with pleasure, and sigh with ecstasy, playing that saxophone all day and night gave him really gentle fingers. Midvalley...what a lovely name, huh? Well, he's a great masseuse, the only one I know anyways. He was gentle with those he worked on, never once hurting them, because in the first 10 minutes they were asleep, after my bath, I'm going to head over to his room, get a massage and pass out. As the hot water hit my body, causing me to moan uncontrollably, I smiled to myself...currently...I have fucked Legato, Knives and Vash....three men of absolute power. And beauty. Cannot forget how stunningly fuckably HOT they are...I smiled to myself, because I like smiling, First Legato...mm! What a ride he was, not only once but 3 times! Then Knives...damn he felt so good in me and on me...and Vash...he was so tight...so hot inside, begging for me...mm...I can't get enough of those three...and I know I won't. I'm going to die a very happy man. I laid there, in the shower for about forty minutes. I...oozed from the shower, a happy bundle of wet, warm and all above content Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Its amazing what showers can do to people. People like me. Tense people. Tense, and ..unhappy people like me. Ah well. As I moved to Midvalley's room, clad in a towel only, I knocked. He opened. He stared. He lifted a brow. He smirked.

"I knew you couldn't resist my charms!" with a laugh I pushed my way inside

"No Middie-love, I am in need of your very talented hands..." as I moved inside, his left hand caught me on the ass with a sharp slap, muffled by the towel. I yelped. I glared. I got aroused. He smiled.

"My hands huh? Sorry buddy boy, you know I don't give hand jobs without a fee..." I looked at him like he was the stupidest person on the planet. He was sometimes.

"I meant a massage you horny and above all desperate pervert..." I moved and laid upon my stomach, the towel around my waist baring the top part of my hip, and the web like scar of my gunshot wound. I felt comfortable. His bed was soft. Mine was a fuckign -rock- with a blanket.

"Horny and desperate, am I? Pssht. You're the priest without the chastity vow" he moved towards me, and with an easy movement, slipped his coat and his (ridiculously, awfully, disgustingly, and all around gay) pink shirt off. He wore a white wife beater (isn't that a horrible description for a shirt?) underneath it, and from his drawer pulled out a small thing of Nivea Cream, and scented oil, and straddled my ass, which felt good, despite the pain of having been fucked for days on end. He opened the little plastic canister of cream, and took a big dollop of it, and began spreading it over my back, the cream was cold and I shivered a bit, but that's okay, as he worked the cream into my shoulders, back and lower back, causing me to moan. The scent of the cream slithered up my nose and entangle itself into my brain, clouding it. He continued to work the cream into my skin, loosening up my muscles for the harder massage I knew to be coming. He put the cream on the bedside table, as I idly watched his muscles ripple with the movements, he smiled down at me. I was all...melty. Melty from his touch. Melty from the heat growing in my body. And melty from the satisfied feeling I had. I was Puddle O' Nicholas under his hands, as he massaged my tension away, and soothed the hurt in my skin, I never felt something so good. So damn fucking good. He had beautiful hands, I noticed. Pale skin, over long, tapered fingers. Fingers that were currently rubbing into my back, and pushing the knots away. A shiver leapt up into my spine as he pour the oil onto my back. Sandalwood. An overpowering scent of sandalwood. It made me giggle. He chuckled and began working the oil into my already moisturized skin. Sandalwood and Nivea. Almost repulsive. But it made my brain all cloudy again, and I made a small sound in my throat. A happy noise. A happy Nicholas noise. Midvalley smiled, though I couldn't see it, and leaned down, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"Do you want me, Nicholas?" He whispered huskily.

"Yes." It paid to be blunt at times like this. Coy words had no effect on Midvalley. I felt his comfortable weight leave me, and the sound of him undressing, and then him turning the lights off. The light of the five moons filtered in through his blinds, and I rolled onto my stomach, baring my naked body, and my erection. I saw him briefly through the sparse light, as he moved to straddle my knees, he looked at me with eyes the color of dark cinnamon, his bangs feathering into his face, I gave a small smile, and handed him the cream he'd use to remove my stress from my back, he took it, with a small nod of thanks, and began to uncap it again. He took a good bit of it, and smoothed it over his fingers, set the jar aside, and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder. He gave me a look, that basically said: No Words. I nodded, and closed my eyes, as I felt him sliding a finger into me, twitching with desire, I arched. No Words. I did not make a sound as he added another finger into my body, and began the scissoring motion that would soon stretch my tight sheathe. I shivered once more, as it overtook my body, and opened my eyes. No Words. A smile graced my lips as I heard our breathing, mine slightly labored, and his soft and delicate, almost like his hands, as my second leg was lifted to his other shoulder, as he felt me stretched enough, his fingers left me, and I stayed silent, as he moved to where my knees hit my pectorals, we looked into each others face, as he began to slide into my body. My wavered a bit, but he continued to push and push, until with a soft grunt, he was fully inside of my tight heat. We lay there shivering, conjoined by his shaft, and my ass, which gripped at him. I bucked a bit, and he began moving, pumping, pushing, filling. He felt so good inside of me, so good. Our lips met in a deep kiss that would allow no sound, no words, my lips opening to invite his tongue to come play. He was beautiful, trembling against me as our pace sped up, faster. Harder. More need. I was the veritable nail, and he was the hammer. Pounding me into the bed as our pace reached explosive heights. I tried not to scream out loud, so I started to sob into my own mind. Of course Middie couldn't hear these cries, but my nails digging into his shoulders, told him enough, as he slammed his body harder, and closer to mine. I took one look to my straining, weeping, drooling erection and started to pump it, send sparks of light fire up my spine, and into my brain.

With a wordless, soundless cry, my semen covered his stomach quickly, and my hand. With a baring of his teeth, his own seed filled me to the brim, heating my body with his warmth, as we lay there, stinking of sex, sandalwood and Nivea cream, panting and shaking. I couldn't hold off sleep anymore, my eyelids were made of (it seemed like it anyways) lead weights, as Midvalley pulled away, and laid next to me. We burrowed under the covered, and the musician wrapped me into his arms, and cradled me to his chest. Shivering my arm slipped around his waist and held him to me, as my head was pillowed on his muscled bicep, he kissed me softly, nibbling on my lower lip, and stroking my hair. This felt good. I haven't been cuddled after sex for a damn long time, and I missed it, it seems. The soft touches and kisses, made me smile, as Midvalley brought me down from my high gently, and cushioned me against his chest. His body was warmth, muscled, and strong. He was lean and willowy like Legato, just a bit less muscled then the telepath, but just as warm and comfortable. He kissed my sweat and water damp hair, nuzzling into it, as I sighed with contentment, his eyes spoke volumes, of how much he actually did care for me...I didn't want attachment. It could lead to bad things. Like jealousy. I gave him a small smile, one that could show that I did love him, but only as friend, a companion, I couldn't care for someone like...that. My last attempt backfired so badly, so pathetically, that I've closed off that part of me, sadly. He knew what my smile meant, kissed it, and cuddled me to his chest, to let me hear his heartbeat. Sounding like a clock, of all the cliché examples. It made me think of pleasant things. I liked that. I have to admit, that Midvalley is older then me by 4 years. I'm only 28. Midvalley looks very damn good for a 32 year old. Then again, Legato is in his late 40's, and he looks like he's 20. So does Knives and he's over a century old, and Vash as well! I smiled to myself, and curled up in Midvalley's bed, inhaled his musky smell, and his aftershave. Old Spice. People on Earth were good for something. I purred low in my throat, and snuggled into his sweat damp skin, and let my eyes finally close.

God -damn- I like quiet sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E nd of Chapter 7. DominiquexNick coming up. Lots of alcohol in next chapter. Swearing, implied shota, implied non-con, implied Yuri. Hooray for warnings XD.

Thank you my reviewers.

Meyeselph

The D.o.D

~*Angel Bulma*~

Kenichi's Gal

Mali

kia

Jessica

QueSeraSera

divinity

TaltosBeauty

Akemi-san!

subzero13

Alucard2

Agar

Psy-chan13

Lychee2

Qu ietOne1

mali

kia

Jessica

divinity

Eurydice (Yes I know who you are!)

and Noman! (And I know you too!)

All of you! GET NAKED LEGATO! Wooooooooooooo! Hehehe REVIEW MORE! YAY!

AND Pie...Naked Legato AND PIE!!!

That flamed :

Pookie and Ookami-Yokai1

Well they get a big kick in the damn face, you know? BWAHAHA!