Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ My Master's Love ❯ My Master's Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: My Master's Love

Author: Kawaii90

Rating: NC-17

Paring: Knives x Legato

Summary: (PWP) Through Legato's P.O.V See how they(Knives and Legato) go bump in the night. And see how Knives really does love his personal favorite servant. R/R no flames, please.

His eyes, his eyes burned with envy. How could I look away when his felt like the blue orbs were burning me like blue fire.

It's because of...Him...

"M-Master..." I moaned as I felt him bite on my neck roughly, I threw back my head with the pain of the sting, and the pleasure of the soft lick of his strong tongue.

"Brother...Why why did you LEAVE ME!" he screamed at his brother, like he always did. Even though he wasn't here to hear my master's words.

I felt horrible for my master. Even though, I was the one who was the one who normally hurt physically, when ever Knives felt miserable about thinking of his brother.

"Look at me, Legato..." My hard golden eyes almost felt like they soften with his own cold ones, I could see the pain that buried deep inside of him.

The pain that could never, really and truly, leave it's presence.

Damn the human race and how they separated is brother and him...Damn the creation of the human race.

But...I do thank the human race for creating my master, and his brother. The only two beings, along with the other plants, that are worth keeping around on the forsaken planet.

The sweet tasting lips pressed against mine, his moan made my insanely aroused member became painfully hard.

His smirked, his smirked gave me shivers throughout my lean body.

"Enjoying this, slave?" He cracked a smile after releasing my lips, I couldn't lie. He would beat if I did, so I told the god awful truth,"Y-Yes..M-master..."

Feeling like hiding, I closed my eyes. Wishing I didn't say what I told him.

Then...His hand glided down my torso. "Ohhh...." I moaned, throwing my head, once more, back against the perfect white sheets.

"My Legato..." he whispered against my ear. Licking the outer part of my ear."My pet..." he kissed it, making me shudder.

"Why are you enjoying this...Hmm?" I stuttered the words, not knowing what to say... I felt as if I said something wrong I would surely be killed.

"Y-Yes..." I bowed my head in shame, laying there, in shame.

His low chuckle made myself wince. His laughter was always creepy to me.

"Legato...Your so adorable when you act like a frighten mutt..."

"...." I couldn't produce words though my mouth. I felt weakened and too scared to.

His soft hand traveled up my left arm, stroking it's goose bumped skin. "Vash...." His whisper was out of grief. Without noticing, I started to rub the short spiked, pale blond hair. In comfort for master Knives.

His eyes Glared at me, slapping away my hand."You DO NOT touch me!" he growled. I gulped in fear.

His slap on my right cheek sent shocking waves through my face. I stared into space, my head wasn't facing him. I couldn't bare to look at the perfect being with pale blond hair. And the eyes of the ocean.

No...I couldn't after touching him...

Tears started to form over my golden eyes. 'Master...' my thoughts clouded up my mind, like my tear did te same to my golden orbs.

Hands wrapped around my cheeks, then forced my head to look at him, I quivered slightly.

"Legato..Do not touch me unless I say so..." His glare burned me, oh did it burn with my own two colored ones.

:Now..Touch me, Legato." He ordered. Moving my hands towards his chest, he guided to his nubs.

He let go of my wrists, expecting me to know what to do. I nodded slightly, showing that I was ready.

His eyes closed, and let out a soft groan of pleasure when I started to rub gently on one of the nubs, partially pinching it.

"Legato..." Oh, his moan made my painful hardness go beyond hard than it really should have. I whimpered gently so he wouldn't notice.

Trying to push us both up, I spoke,"M-Master...May I be on top?" His nod, his nod made me smile.

I flipped him, then attacked his nipple. His moan was louder than before.

I was straddling his hips, slightly rocking our exposed erections. While kissing and sucking on his erected nipple.

He gasped deliciously. Oh, he was so perfect...Such a perfect being to exist.

Pumping my hips harder, yet painfully slow. His hands grasped my dark blue hair."L-Legato.."

I let out a gasp of my own. Feeling sickening, wonderful pleasure.

"M-Master..." I moaned out his name, throwing my head, but still keeping yup the pumping on his hips. Rubbing our members faster, Knives, Knives must had a hard time to deal with my moans and rubs.

Since he flipped me over, where I laid sprawled along the bed, head resting softly on the pillows.

"My pet..It is time for my fun now..." his evil grin was beautiful on his features somehow.

I winced when his finger probed my entrance. His lips found my pair once more, in order to help my annoying pain .

"It'll only hurt worse if you don't relax..." he hushed my gasping and moaning by sealing my lips, then probing my mouth with his talented tongue. Battling it with my own. I felt like losing the battle as his finger started to moving slowly in me.

"Oh..Oh god!" I gasped loudly saying words, but only to let them be muffled in his mouth. His smiled while lapping my tongue, soothing me.

The finger turned into two, my eyes widen greatly. thrashing my body. It hurt terrible.

He chuckled once more,"Legato..Shh...It's okay." why is he soothing me? Why does he care if I am in pain?

Thoughts disappeared when the third digit entered, I thrashed my body backwards. Gasping like I just ran a mile.

I left my body, letting his fingers to slid out. I whimpered from the loss of pleasure.

"My pet, I'll be right back." He left his domain, bedroom. Leaving me, with my legs spread out, pumping my erection with my own hand. My eyes were closed, I blocked out all sounds, which i should have done.

I guess Knives came back earlier than I thought he would.

I heard his voice," Legato..Are you that horny? My little slave..." He must have been pleased by the picture of me.

He crawled back on me, then spread my legs even wider, then up on each side of his shoulders.

Popping something open, I heard the noise. But began to moan when I felt his slick member, slick with a some sort of lotion, rub against my tight entrance.

Pushing his thick cock into me, I whimpered at the sharp pain. When he was fully in me, he didn't move, he waited till I was comfortable to continue.

"M-Master..."

"W-What is it..?" he groan out the words,"M-Master..I'm ready..." I closed my eyes, Knives started to stroke right cheek, beginning to pump into my hole. Giving me full pleasure.

His thrusts became faster with each passing minute, we also started to rock together as one with beautiful friction.

"I'M G-Going to...!" before I could finish speaking, his hand slid hand past my abs towards my member, thrusting it equally with his thrust in my body.

Then...He hit the spot where it made everything go white,"MASTER KNIVES!!"

I spilled all over my torso, and his hand.

"So..Close.." he let out a loud, low moan after a few more thrusts. Releasing his seed deep within me.

He collapsed on me. breathing harshly, in and out.

"Master..." I breathlessly said, his head rested on my chest. Stroking my nipple lightly.

"Hmm?" I bowed my head to look at him, only to see the short spikes of his hair.

"N-Nothing..." I sighed a bit, relaxing my body slightly.

-----

-----

Before the both of us fell in deep slumber, the name he called out in a whisper made my heart sank horribly.

"Vash..." I felt depressed..Damn you, Vash. You basterd, I want Knives, and you don't deserve his love. You never will...

Tears formed once again, but were stopped when Knives said in a hushed voice,"Legato, My Pet, My love..Don't cry." He knew I was blubbering over his love for me.

"I love you...Yet Vash will always be something I will never have around me...But you, you will always, hopefully, be with me forever.You'll always be by my side, Legato."

He lifted up his head, and gave me a peck on the cheek."Now, rest."

Crawling off of me, he laid his back on the sheets on the bed, pulling up the covers.

I scooted near him, resting my head on his chest. I felt warmth and sadness surround me.

I love my master..And now I know he loves me...