Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Nick Please Not So Quick ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Oh Nick Please Not So Quick by Jaina

Hey there! I don't usually write songfics, but I was listening to some Dance Dance Revolution earlier and this story just came to me. I think the lyrics fit Milly and Wolfwood really well! This takes place partway through episode 23, so beware of some spoilers.

Reviews are great. I'd love to know what you think!

-----------
Oh Nick Please Not So Quick
By Jaina (lhanson@bgnet.bgsu.edu)
-----------

Wolfwood's mind was all awhirl as he kissed Milly. How had this begun? With her kind soul, she had just come to offer him some sandwiches and company, and now the sandwiches were all but forgotten as their bodies pressed together. Wolfwood's arms were wrapped around Milly's slender frame and her fingers were tangled in his hair, gently massaging. His tongue was in her mouth, gently caressing her own. She tasted of tapioca.

Who had initiated this-which of them had given the other a certain look, who had first reached for the other? It didn't matter, he knew. He should not be here. The priesthood had certain definite rules, and as much as he'd dodged, bent, and outright shattered some of them over the years, he knew that the vow of celibacy was still one of them. If he didn't stop this soon, it looked like he'd be breaking one more vow. Besides, it would be better for Milly if they didn't go any further. She was innocent; she had no real concept of the world's harsh reality, which Wolfwood faced far too often. Compared to him, Milly was an angel; a beautiful, precious creature sent down from heaven to light up the hell of this world with her smile. It wouldn't be right for him to taint her radiance with the darkness he knew was in him.

But then Milly pulled away for an instant and smiled that beautiful smile and looked at him with those enchanting eyes, and Wolfwood was lost.

"This is so strange," Milly whispered. "I never expected to be with you like this, Mr. Priest."

"I know," he said softly. "Me, either. But it feels…right, doesn't it?"

Milly giggled and dropped her arms from around his neck. For a moment, his heart dropped as well, but then he realized that she had taken his hands in her own and was leading him towards the bed.

The surprise must have shown on his face-the happy expression on Milly's vanished and she bit her lip uncertainly. "If you don't want to-"

"No, it's not that." He stole a quick kiss to wipe that fear away. "It's just…I'm not a saint, Milly, despite my title. I'm not even close. I've done terrible things in my lifetime, things even you might not be able to forgive. Are you sure you want me, knowing all that?"

"I just want you to love me," she said quietly.

In a short time they were both under the covers, a few inches the only thing left between them. Wolfwood reached out to stroke her creamy skin, but was stopped by Milly's touch. "Are you all right?" he asked.

She turned slightly crimson. "It's just…been a while for me. I don't want to rush this." She took a deep breath. "And so, here is a song I've composed to explain my feelings further." Suddenly, fast-paced dance music began playing, and dancing colored lights lit up the dingy walls of the hotel room. Wolfwood looked around wildly-where was that coming from?-but then Milly began to sing.

Oh Nick please not so quick
You know I want it big
I feel I'm in heaven
Just like in heaven

She gave him a coquettish grin and Wolfwood decided that now would be a good time to start kissing her again. So he did.

He kissed her deeply, ravaging her mouth with the fire of his passion, then began making his way down her neck. He nuzzled one spot on her neck, determined to leave a mark to remember him by. Milly smiled and ran her hands down his spine, then continued to sing.

Oh Nickie not so quick
You know that makes me sick
I wanna feel you forever

He got the message and touched her more gently. With his left hand, he gently kneaded her breast, then leaned down to suckle the other nipple.

Aah aah aah aah, moaned Milly…still to the beat of the mysterious music. Wolfwood did his best to ignore it and concentrate on more pleasurable activities. However, Milly wasn't content to simply lie there and be worshiped by his body. She moved her soft hands up and down his chest and abdomen, making him jump when she reached a particularly sensitive spot. She then licked his jawline, making him shiver with pleasure. "Oh, Milly," he moaned.

Nickie (Nickie)
Nickie (Nickie)
, responded Milly in kind. She arched her back and pressed her body against his intimately.

Baby let's come together

She looked him straight in the eye as she sang, and Wolfwood hesitated one last time. "Are you sure…?"

I wanna feel you as long as I can, Milly crooned.

He nodded and moved to position his aching member at the entrance of her sex. A moment passed, both of them fairly quivering with need, and then he filled her in one swift stroke. She sighed happily, and he held still to allow her to adjust for his size. She quickly urged him on with a roll of her hips, and he took the cue to move into her further. His shaft was embedded in her to the hilt, and she felt like liquid gold around him.

Suddenly, Wolfwood felt the urge to sing.

You're so sweet - and I feel the heat
You are the one you're the one that I need
, he crooned in her ear.

He decided to let Milly set the pace. She rocked her hips against his and pulled back. He matched her movement for moment, stroke for stroke, pulling nearly all the way out of her molten core and then plunging back in. After a short time, though, he began to ache even more as the release he craved was denied. He did his best to let her know he wanted to go faster without forcing her.

Oh yeah yeah baby do it to me
I wanna feel you deep wanna feel you so deep
Baby hold me tight baby, hold me just tight
I can't stand stand stand it all night

Breathlessly, she nodded and in tandem they increased the speed of their thrusts. Too soon, Wolfwood felt himself nearing his peak.

I want you - and you know it's high noon
I'm come - come - coming real soon
, he moaned.

Milly kissed his neck and tightened her inner muscles, making him gasp with ecstasy as he moved faster and harder within her.

Oh Nick please not so quick
You know I want it big
I feel I'm in heaven
Just like in heaven

He was close; they both were. He could feel it.

Oh Nickie not so quick
you know that makes me sick
I wanna feel you forever

Aah aah aah aah

Suddenly, Wolfwood could feel the walls of Milly's center begin to quiver as she reached orgasm.

Nickie (Nickie)
Nickie (Nickie)
Baby let's come together
Cos I wanna feel you as long as I can
, she sang nearly breathlessly.

Wolfwood took a deep breath and with one final thrust, pushed them both over the edge. Sweet lord, she felt so good coming around him. The rushing in his ears was loud enough that he could scarcely hear his own moans as he poured his fluid into her.

The music seemed to fade as they both came down to earth, panting in each other's arms. "I love you, Nicholas D. Wolfwood," Milly whispered in his ear.

"And I love you, Milly Thompson," he said, and kissed her softly. His energy spent, he began drifting towards sleep, holding Milly close to his body. He felt somehow lighter than he had a few hours ago. Today had been a dark day, at least until Milly brought her light into it, but who knew what tomorrow would bring? Each dawn brought with it a new day of opportunities and chances to try again. Trouble and pain were no doubt still a part of his destiny, but Wolfwood felt that as long as he had Milly by his side, he could face anything.

Goodnight, Nickie, he heard as he slipped into dreams.

---------------------

Okay. Have I scarred you for life? No? Damn. Clearly, I need to try harder.

If you haven't guessed by now, this was nearly 100% parody/satire. Mostly of songfics, though I did throw in quite a few lemon clichés. Why? Well, I'm not fond of songfics as a genre. "Not fond of" meaning "absolutely despise". This week I was tootling around the net, as I am wont to do, and read one too many songfics. I just…broke. I snapped. Don't MESS with me, man, because I am a WRITER ON THE EDGE!!! I heard E-Rotic's lovely DDR song for the nth time and decided that this needed to be written.

If this fic somehow convinced you that I'm worth reading, then feel free to check out my website at http://www.katido.com/yajedancer/ or wait until I post my actually serious Trigun fic here. I'm not normally like this, I swear.

Anyways. I'm crazy. But in a good way.

And the important thing is, I believe that.