Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ When Night Falls ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Vash

'I can't believe I'm doing this again... I'm so weak.'

Vash plastered a grin onto his face as the door opened and he walked in, lead by his smiling companion. The door was shut and locked behind him before he was lead to the bed, the only other object in the room. He sat down heavily and looked up through his tinted glasses at the man now standing before him.

He closed his eyes as kisses rained down on his face and neck. His coat was removed, followed by his shirt, and the kissing continued, after only the slightest of hesitations. Vash sighed as hot, skillful hands traveled down his torso, gently mapping his scars. They stopped at his thighs, pushing them open. A hot, wet tongue lightly traced the tip of his erection through his tight pants. Just that simple touch was all he could stand.

Vash grabbed the startled man and tossed him onto the bed, rolling over ontop of him. He kissed thin lips hard, imagining them with more fullness and sweetness. He pinned his lover's arms above his head with one hand, running his other down the smooth, bare abdomen, down further to cup the bulge in plain black slacks.

He felt tears stinging his eyes as he fumbled with the openings of both their pants, feeling a raw need, a painful compulsion. Without warning, he pulled their pants down and snapped his hips forward, burying himself completely with a loud cry. He forced his eyes open, staring into wide, lust filled brown ones. Now they were blue. He buried his hands into the soft, long, blonde hair. Now it was short and dark. The thin body below him shuddered as he thrust gently, sliding in and out of the already prepared body. Now it was hotter, tighter. The arms and chest filled out, the legs lengthened, the hands broadened. Thick thin fingers pulled at his shoulders. Long short legs wrapped around his hips as Vash picked up his pace. Tears stung his eyes, and he rested his head on the weak strong shoulder, shuddering. He barely noticed his orgasm, but heard the high low cry of his partner's.

Vash blinked his watery eyes, staring hard at the blank wall before him.

'Why do I do this? It only hurts me more...'

Because after the release, after the snuggling and fantasizing, he'd have to get up, get dressed, and pay the man. Then he'd have to look at him- see that it looked nothing like him, that nobody here had even come close. Then he'd trudge back to the hotel room and face the girls, smiling falsely and fooling them. Then he'd return to his room and see him laying there in his bed, his own bed, snoring softly. He'd have to look at him as he slept- because he couldn't help it- he'd look and see him and feel the pain. Because once the sun rose, he would smile again, and it wouldn't be accepted at face value- it would be met with a sadness that would break his heart. Then he'd have to be the idiot again, play the fool, and watch as the world passed him by. As he passed him by. As he looked at her that way.

He knew the cycle- they'd spend days together, traveling through the desert until the next town. And he was so sensual, so beautiful, that it would get to the point that he couldn't stand it anymore, and he'd have to seek out another to take his place. Someone to fill the void. Someone to complete the fantasy.

Because he was broken, and odd, and he would never want him.

'If only I weren't so weak.'

Vash the Stampede. The $$60 Billion Man. The Humanoid Typhoon.

'If only I were a little bit more.'